PDA

View Full Version : He who loses one bird loses the world

pipicacassosso
01-08-2005, 09:17 AM
A little recent work that was abruptly deleted from the Open Critique forum the other day. Why??.........

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Jan-2005/24343-bird_of_my_soul.jpg

Tamana
01-08-2005, 09:31 AM
It was too beautiful: it hurt their eyes.
:)

james.bishop
01-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Nice soft colours. Lovely figure, although a hint of the other arm or hand would "help" in my view. Some hint of facial features might be nice too, to balance with the detail on the hand and the eye of the bird. Just some thoughts. Nice work.

haaf
01-08-2005, 10:41 AM
painted in lamb color
sweet
Caroline ;)

themanda
01-08-2005, 02:15 PM
this is so soft and sweet. very delicate and touching.

llis
01-08-2005, 03:07 PM
A little recent work that was abruptly deleted from the Open Critique forum the other day. Why??.........

Not really sure why... and you would think I would know. :( I do know that some threads were deleted by mistake and did not get restored. Maybe this was part of that. Best I can tell you is it's a lovely piece to be enjoyed by all. I like the softness and your title certainly gives us all a lot to think about as we view the painting. :) Good work!

MountainSong
01-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Pipi - this is a lovely and delicate piece - just beautiful in sentiment also. :) :) Your work with pastel colors interest me you use them well.

ashling
01-08-2005, 10:32 PM
its just a thort at first
yet the concrete stance
holds fast to habit & routine
choice is always ours to make
when we shake attachments that bind

just a silly little story i made up :wave:

artasmetta
01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
This is beautiful! I love the softness and your color choices. It must have been deleted by mistake.

ashling
01-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Not really sure why... and you would think I would know. :( I do know that some threads were deleted by mistake and did not get restored. Maybe this was part of that. Best I can tell you is it's a lovely piece to be enjoyed by all. I like the softness and your title certainly gives us all a lot to think about as we view the painting. :) Good work!

i have been away for a bit
so please excuse my stupidity
im not one for dredging
thru previous threads
are you the new scott?

Lynxes123
01-09-2005, 06:55 AM
I really love everything about this, the figures, the background, everything! :clap:

Frida200
01-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Here it is again!
Oh am I happy to see this again. I was so sad to see it deleted, for the fact itself and for losing this beautiful painting.
I have replied to this before, I love the softness and tenderness of color scheme and body language. Personally, I really like that the other arm does not show at all.
The bird looks very tiny and fragile, but it seems he will be watched and well protected.

Love this,
Claudia