PDA

View Full Version : The traveling shoes….

dasi11
01-07-2005, 04:16 PM
While entering the mall to purchase a power converter kit, these shoes shouted at me.....buy me buy me......
What's a girl to do? So I bought them. Later that day, I thought I don't have any beads to travel in to match, so...............

My shoes, my shoe inspired beads, and a few extras since I had the camera out.

JavaGirlBT
01-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Awesome shoes and beads! :clap: :clap: Where are you going? Bon voyage!

Sophia757
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Cool chews! Your florals are beautiful. Nice job! :clap:

StefaniBeads
01-07-2005, 11:34 PM
I loooove the shoes!! Yeah, I would have snatched those right up the moment they caught my eye! :D The beads are lovely, and this makes me want to play with my yellow glass! :)

Becky Mason
01-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Cute shoes Heather, and your matching beads are great. I know that you are going to have the time of your life in Italny. Wish I was going. :(. Tell Corina that I said Hello. Have a great time and be sure to take lots of pictures to show the Orlando Glass Dragons when you get back.

Becky

rmg
01-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Heather! I love your shoes, and the beads to match! and those floral pendants are beautiful too! Wherer are you travelling to?
Rachelle.

dasi11
01-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I am headed to Murano with Corina and 7 other students.

Rachelle, I actually considered flying from Italy to Israel to visit. Since I am already gone 2 weeks, my husband will have a hard enough time with the children, his work, and his training. I deceided I would be away long enough.

I am considering visiting Israel this summer if I can swing it. My husband has applied to make the Maccabiah team again this summer. We will see how his times measure up now that he is over 40. In the mean time he is scheduled to run in the World Masters Games in Edmonton Canada while I am at the gathering. Life is getting very busy for us. Even my son is planning to qualify for the National Junior olympics next summer in running. Too many type A's in our family!

rmg
01-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Heather, I sent you an email!
Rachelle.

KetchikanSculptor
01-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Those are the coolest shoes I have seen in a while... not that I get to shop much here on teh rock.... :D Wonder if they make them in red??

Great beadies by the way! :clap:

Mary Jo Wolf
01-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Awesome shoes and beads...you need to knit yourself some cool socks to go with those shoes :clap: