PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Show and Tell

Linnea
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
It's pretty late here so I am starting a night time show and tell
Then I am off to the torch

jeffwelsh23462
01-06-2005, 08:55 PM
hi everyone, good thursday evening. here are a few dichroic bracelets jeff made. Jeff is moving some things in his studio organizing glass rods and such. anyways off to get ready to watch the oc! sandra

Rosie2000
01-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Rosie the wildwoman gives you "CRUELLA"......a diabolical fashion statement. From her black and white hair to the spots she has stolen from innocent little puppies to her black fingernails......she is one mean witch....Hand made borosilicate focal is enhanced with vintage spot beads and wood "fingernails" accented with bali silver and small glass and wood beads. Our creations give people an excuse to stare at your chest....Rosie the wildwoman :wave:

mystykbead
01-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Heres mine for the night, It is a finished piece I put on ebay, My first lampwork beads on ebay.

Great stuff so far!!

Lindz

RoyalBead
01-06-2005, 10:25 PM
I am trying to post my first pics on WetCanvas so here goes...if it is blank, they are not ghost beads... I am a little computer impaired....
Everyone's bead are great tonight. I enjoying everyone's creativity! Here are mine--going on the 'bay on Sunday evening....
Be My Lime Valentine... Lori Ramotar www.theroyalbead.com

RoyalBead
01-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Not only am I computer impaired, my typing is ghastly tonight. Please forget my typos! :D I have been on the computer for so long my fingers are starting to hurt! At least I figured out the attachment thing! Good night all!
Lori Ramotar
www.theroyalbead.com

Cyndilee
01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Well this looks like it will be my first set to go on E-bay I've procrastinated long enough! Hopefully by tomorrow~ wish me luck! They're moretti black lozenge beads with lt. turquoise stringer. I'm debating if I should etch them though.... I made a mini one to test....

Cyndi

RoyalBead
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Cindi,
I think those would look really neat etched! I love to etch opaque colors when they are on a black background. Really makes them pop! Good luck on the 'Bay and don't get discouraged! It is slow at times and it takes a while to build a customer base. I am still working at it myself!
Lori Ramotar
www.theroyalbead.com

mystykbead
01-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Cyndi,
I am glad to know That I am not the only Person to be nervous about ebay and selling beads...
Lindz

Josie
01-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Gorgeous goodies everyone! Cyndi, etch those babies! Buyers love etched beads!
I've been playing with my new boro order. I love this glass!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jan-2005/13004-MVC-010F.JPG
Rosie, that is a beautiful necklace! I was wondering if I am the only one who sees a gorilla face in the glare of the focal in the last pic. you posted. LOL! Maybe I need to go to bed. :p I was wondering how on earth you encased a gorilla face so perfectly until I read your post. Maybe I've been sucking too many gas fumes lately. :evil: Anyway, it's beautiful! Black and white is one of my all time favorites. Incredibly striking! Even without a gorilla face. :p

Tracey

renderspace
01-07-2005, 12:29 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Beautiful work everybody and another promising S&T start.

Here is one of our sets.

AsKoru Beads