PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Horror Show

kathleenfaith
01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
i have painted this modern watercolour with the title ROCKY HORROR SHOw out of my imagination, this size is slightly bigger than a postcard but it looks good in a large cardmount. Eventually i will be selling this on ebay. this is my style of work which im constantly improving on constantly developing, let me know what you think..................

MountainSong
01-05-2005, 01:02 PM
I like the collage effect of this! The colors also work well together. Its feeling pretty developed but I'll trust you that you feel you have more evolution to come in this style. :)

PALudeking
01-06-2005, 02:19 AM
The colors work well...Also I like the content...this is fun and I can see that style working in many more peices ...keep 'em comin' !

ArtistJensen
01-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Exciting style. Crisp and funny. Colors match well and so does yor composition. You handle the watercolors good.

Blackwater Draw
01-06-2005, 09:38 AM
This reminds me of a Marsden Hartley composition!

kathleenfaith
01-06-2005, 01:14 PM
hi there thanks for looking and commenting.... how strange about the marsden hartley composition as i have never heard of this but would like to find out more and even more strange my surname is MARSDEN!!
thanks again everyone for commenting and looking im am certianly doing more.......

faith :clap:

themanda
01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
i'd really like to see how far you can take this look. have you tried this particular style in any other medium?

kathleenfaith
01-06-2005, 03:55 PM
hi themanda

i have just bought some canvas boards today to have ago in acrylics with this style and this theme i just love the punky rocky hairdo and the symbol of the face with the star on cheek giving the kiss feel and the the screaming strings off some guitar..as if a rebirth from the wild hair Motley crew!! i will let everyone know how i progress with these.. :cool:

chandlerjr
01-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Faith,
Like MountainSong, I like the collage effect you created. It also has light hearted emotion to it. Nice work. Hope you enjoy working with your Acrylics and Canvas Board.
Larry C.

Tamana
01-07-2005, 08:02 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I LOVE THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!! Good elemental depiction. :cool:

Pulling up my plastic right now. ;)

MARSDEN....IT'S AN OMEN KATHLEEN...AN OMEN I TELL YOU!! ;)

Thanks for posting this, made me smile. ;)