PDA

View Full Version : I sold three watercolor in Ebay

rsmak
11-23-2001, 12:01 PM
I sold three wqatercolor at ebay lately for Auction for America
charity fund for 9-11. This is my first sale to somebody I do not know.I am so happy that I have to tell

Thanks for everyone in this forim and watercolot foru mfor helping me and encourage me.

rosanna:)
her3e is one of the painting

pampe
11-23-2001, 12:09 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

what a great feeling!!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jerryW
11-23-2001, 12:10 PM
no wonder it sold!
great work, indeed.

llis
11-23-2001, 12:13 PM
Congratulations!

I'd like to introduce you to a fairly new forum here at WetCanvas! that is especially made to annouce sales, shows, and any other art success stories you might have. It's called membership Professional News and I will move this thread over there for you. You can also post this in the Cafe if you like.

rsmak
11-23-2001, 02:12 PM
thanks all for your comments.

rosanna:)

cagathoc
11-23-2001, 02:39 PM
:clap:

GeraldineNesbitt
11-23-2001, 06:41 PM
I'm not surprised you sold your painting it's lovely, but what is ebay and how did you sell it??

I hope you sell lots more
regards
Geraldine

wendee
11-23-2001, 06:45 PM
WAY TO GOOO ROSANNA....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TeAnne
11-23-2001, 06:50 PM
Congrats Rosanna what a thrill :D:cat: :clap:

Luvy
11-23-2001, 07:20 PM
Congrats Rsmak *S* I'm trying to sell one right now. But so far no hits even. Lots of paintings on Ebay WOW

NorahT
11-23-2001, 10:29 PM
Well done Rosanna !! It must be a great feeling :) :)

kjsspot
11-24-2001, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Luvy
I'm trying to sell one right now. But so far no hits even. Lots of paintings on Ebay WOW

Hi Luvy. Check out this other forum on WetCanvas. Internet Sales Strategies (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=70) It deals specifally with selling art on sites like Ebay. I just started this past week and I've had three sales already as well. YEAH!! What is your ID over there? I'd like to check out your stuff. My ID on ebay is kerryjo.

kjsspot
11-24-2001, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by GeraldineNesbitt
what is ebay and how did you sell it??

Hi! I'm not the OP, but ebay is an online auction site. You place your items up for auction and if people bid on it, it sells. http://www.ebay.com

There is also a forum on WetCanvas for Internet Sales Stragegies that is mostly ebay. I just posted a link for this on the previous post.

Luvy
11-25-2001, 08:40 AM
Kjsspot This is my first painting I've listed. Definetly new at it. My id is Clee14 But only have one painting there. I have more on my website at Absolute arts.
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/c/catlee I'm checking out the site you just posted. I also put the painting in self representing and other categories. And I'm still buried in the back of the pages. Do they ever get to the front page? LOL I was 17 out of 58 and I was thinking I got lucky with that one. How do they decide the position of the listings. With over 90,000 paintings Doesn't look like you have a big chance.

Thanks for the info

kjsspot
11-25-2001, 09:40 AM
My id is Clee14 But only have one painting there

Hmm.. has it been awhile since you listed it? I wasn't able to find it at all.

I also put the painting in self representing and other categories. And I'm still buried in the back of the pages. Do they ever get to the front page? LOL I was 17 out of 58 and I was thinking I got lucky with that one. How do they decide the position of the listings. With over 90,000 paintings Doesn't look like you have a big chance.

It rotates every day, every minute. It lists by times posted. The buyer can search by various means, ending first, ending last, newly listed... etc. You also have to make sure you have nice keywords in your description and you definately need to put a gallery picture.

animal
11-26-2001, 01:59 PM
Way to Go!!!:angel: :D :D

rsmak
12-24-2001, 11:12 PM
thanks for all of you .
up to now, I sold more than 10 pieces of my best painting at ebay, but do not feel as excite as in the beginning.and I feel kind of missing those original paintings of mine. the buyer are happy and all enjoy my arts ( so far). I think this is the best reward much more than the money.

wish you all lucky and enjoy!

rosanna
2001, X'mas eve.:) :) :)