PDA

View Full Version : Dec 27 evening S/T

AMR GlassWorks
12-27-2004, 07:00 PM
I didn't see one for this evening so here goes, this set bout took me all afternoon to make yesterday! I never make big sets so I thought I would try one out! The 2nd set is all of the turqs and copper green with rubino and opal yellow scribbles. :D

kybeadmaker
12-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Very Cool, Ann. I want to try the color combo in your second set someday. I got the Zooziis square right before Christmas...a present to myself :)
Harriet

Stacylynne
12-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Anne and Harriet

Just Beautiful I love both your girls work....

StacyLynne

Girlie~O~
12-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Gorgeous Ladies!!! BRAVO!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Flaming Idiot
12-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Wow! I got presses for christmas & you two make me want to RUN to the studio and play with them!

I've been making a lot of frit beads... trying to concentrate on getting my beads round & sized more equally. Still need LOTS of work on that. :::snicker::: But here's a couple of bracelets I just finished today using my own beads. My OWN beads... that makes me smile.

Could you please let me know how the images appear on your monitors? New camera... but I don't have the hang of it yet. {sigh} Thanks!

In this first one... I made the lampwork beads... and the pmc toggle clasp...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Dec-2004/37806-bracelet1.jpg

Just the lampwork in this one...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Dec-2004/37806-bracelet2.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually showing & telling my own things to the talent here. Yikes.

ms-priss
12-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Nice stuff, everyone! ( :wave: Harriet!) Anne, I'm dying to try that combination - it's just to die for!

And, Joanie, I'm terribly sorry, but in order for me to better determine the match of your beads/bracelets to my monitor, I really need them in my hot little hands :evil: :evil: :D Oh, sure, you'll get them back :angel:

Smiles,
Priss

Black River Beads
12-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Love the color combo's and the bracelets. Here are my latest offering up on the bay. Lots of silver, rubino, aqua, ivory, and copper ruby. Hope you enjoy
James and Mandi

lepoppet
12-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Here's a new set that i just finished.

Maria

A. Golan
12-28-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi Joanie I can't believe that you don't see that you are the talent, we admire. Your work is outstanding! keep it up, and show us Please?! :clap:

Flaming Idiot
12-28-2004, 01:06 AM
And, Joanie, I'm terribly sorry, but in order for me to better determine the match of your beads/bracelets to my monitor, I really need them in my hot little hands

:::giggle::: I'm SO easily amused Priss! :wave:

It's not so much the color match, as it is... can you see the details well? Is it too dark... or too light... or fuzzy looking to you? I've posted photos in the past that I thought looked GREAT on my screen... but apparently were very dark to others. So I'm really interested in hearing if this new camera is making a difference with that. I got a Nikon 4800 Coolpix.

Did I hear there was a tutorial somewhere for using the Coolpixs effectively?

Thanks for looking... and thanks A.Golan for your kind words as well... you're so sweet! {{hug}}

Amozoo
12-28-2004, 01:14 AM
beautiful glass tonight girls!

ms-priss
12-28-2004, 10:43 AM
:::giggle::: I'm SO easily amused Priss! :wave:

It's not so much the color match, as it is... can you see the details well? Is it too dark... or too light... or fuzzy looking to you? I've posted photos in the past that I thought looked GREAT on my screen... but apparently were very dark to others. So I'm really interested in hearing if this new camera is making a difference with that. I got a Nikon 4800 Coolpix.

Did I hear there was a tutorial somewhere for using the Coolpixs effectively?

Thanks for looking... and thanks A.Golan for your kind words as well... you're so sweet! {{hug}}

LOL!!

Okay, the one on top shows more detail, to me! But, like I said............... :evil:

Smiles,
Priss