PDA

View Full Version : My Pendants / Susie's Stems

lorwolff
12-24-2004, 05:42 PM
I made these using a tutorial in Passing the flame.
I couldn't stop, of course, had to personalize them a bit.
One is pressed flat, and the other is lantern shaped with a swirl of raised clear dots.

I got a lot of feedback in another forum on the wirework.
Below is a picture of the 'stems' I use. My wire work is too wonky, and takes forever to make. So I purchase these from another jeweler in our gallery.

lorwolff
12-24-2004, 05:49 PM
I am so sorry for starting a new thread, I don't post that often, and forgot the 'etiquette' of Show and Tell.
:( :confused: :(

nicker
12-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Loraine I love those beads. I HAVE to get Passing the Flame. I am a purple nut so those call to me. I like the stems too.

What etiquette? I am totally lost.........I love them though!

ValorieCox
12-24-2004, 08:05 PM
I am so sorry for starting a new thread, I don't post that often, and forgot the 'etiquette' of Show and Tell.
:( :confused: :(

There's no such thing...new threads are great! These are beautiful pieces, I love the colors you acheived, such depth, and the wire work looks fantastic to me. Absolutely deserving of a thread to your self, anytime. :) Val

DebbieSue
12-24-2004, 10:50 PM
The tutorials in that book are great, aren't they? Lovely pendants! Thanks for sharing them! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Debbie

richsantaclaus
12-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Very nice wire work here... my passion too.

Mary Jo Wolf
12-25-2004, 05:36 AM
Loraine

You did beautiful work...isn't passing the flame great! :wave:

!ngridh
12-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Hi Loraine! THAT is gorgeous! Bring some goodies for us all to see on Wednesday! :D

beachbeads
12-26-2004, 04:21 AM
Hi Loraine! THAT is gorgeous! Bring some goodies for us all to see on Wednesday! :D
I want to come also!! Do you do a monthly meeting?? I will be in Washington next month. Ingrid, pkg is on it's way, Sheila

lorwolff
12-28-2004, 04:12 AM
Gosh Sheila, sounds like time for a Bead N Breakfast!
I mentioned it to my hubby, and he said it sounds good to him, too.
If we can clean up a bit in the Studio/garage, I'll talk to you about dates, and let's just 'DO IT'!

glassfreek
01-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Loraine, those are gorgeous! Keep at the wire work, it gets easier! Good tools really help too. Hugs Deb