PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve already! show and tell

Amozoo
12-24-2004, 01:57 AM
I can't believe there are 14 people viewing this area and no one has started the daily bread? Merry Christmas Eve. (It's one a.m.) wahoo, I like my new losenge press from Corina's mall.

nicker
12-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Amoret I love those florals. Any chance of a closer pic?

CorriDawn
12-24-2004, 02:24 AM
Here are two bracelets, light brown and Val's dark red frit and also Vetrofond trans red.

A vessel with coral and a raku flower

Also a heart with a base of tongue pink and raku

KristiB
12-24-2004, 02:42 AM
Beautiful everyone!
Amoret I love my new lozenge too! :D

here's a valentine bear from me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Briatha
12-24-2004, 02:53 AM
Amoret mouthwatering colors!
CorriDawn gorgeous bracelets, vessel and heart!
Kristie that little bear is absolutely delightful!

Arctic Crystals and Raku Rocks both have the Zoozii Crystal Cubes instead of round/donuts.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

AMR GlassWorks
12-24-2004, 07:00 AM
What pretties today so far!
Amoret those are really pretty!
Corrie, the bracelets are really nice and I love the heart!
Kristi what a cutie!!
Faith really nice sets! I'm gonna have to look in to that new cube/diamond? press! I like that shape!
Here are a couple from me, the 1st one is black base with jewel tones and raku and the 2nd pic is a custom order I did, wild colors done in pillows and lozenges. :D

swamperfolk
12-24-2004, 07:12 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. Here's my yesterday's haul. Most of it is going into jewelry for a new gift shop.

The round beads (top row of reds) are something new for me. Easier than I thought. I just don't find enough room on donut beads for decoration.

Mr.Smiley
12-24-2004, 07:19 AM
Florals and bears and gorgeous stuff already! :clap:

It's going to be a great Christmas Eve S&T!!!

I've got a few boro hearts to show off.

Have a fabulous day every one! Enjoy the holidays!!! :D

Tomsanctuary426
12-24-2004, 09:36 AM
We don't have any thing to show today, but we both want to send our warmest greetings out to all of you and thank you all for being to inspirational and helpful. You are definitely a great bunch of people and really know how to make someone feel welcomed!! May your Christmas and New Years be bright and beautiful.
:wave: ***MERRY CHRISTMAS*** :wave:
Happy Holidays,
Tom & Karen Heath

Black River Beads
12-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Excellent eve goodies. here are a couple from me

jeffwelsh23462
12-24-2004, 10:17 AM
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC DAY! Everyone's glass looks beautiful, it's christmas but everyone is already thinkin' of VALENTINE'S DAY! Here are a few things Jeff made yesterday! He hopes to get on the torch a little bit today. Happy holidays everyone! :) :) :) :) :)

gwacie
12-24-2004, 10:20 AM
Beautiful work as always gang! Kristi, that bear is too cute for words.

I haven't posted pics in a while. Tsk tsk gwacie. Here's a set I finished the other day. Trying to get inventory built up for a bead show here in Janauary (Intergalactic). First year it's here so we'll see how busy it is....

Amozoo
12-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks everyone, nicker here's a close up.
Love that coral Corri
Kristi, ya fun, you can sculpt now that bear is amazing!
Faith, wow those are some cool shapes, I love those wonky cubes. Did you design that press?
Ann your colors never cease to astound me
Linda, that red and blue combo is so great
Hay Mr. Smiley, great hearts
Hi Tom and Karen,
Black River, what sharp clear pictures those beads are beautiful, thanks for posting and welcome
Hay Jeff, got some nice soft colors going on
Gwacie, more excellent pictures, I must need to reset my camera setting, Those are wonderful beads

Onalee
12-24-2004, 10:40 AM
Wow, not much up today yet but wow, such great things that are. That valentine bear is the most precious thing, Mr. Smiley, great hearts as usual. I think the colors are extra special this morning. Love the heart with tongue pink and raku. I was playing with that combination yesterday too. Need to get my pictures taken. Great work everyone. Onalee

jessicah
12-24-2004, 11:00 AM
What a great way to start Christmas Eve-so much beautiful eye-candy. Here is my contribution. Sage and Ink Blue with white and clear.

Mr.Smiley
12-24-2004, 11:24 AM
I think the colors are extra special this morning. Love the heart with tongue pink and raku. I was playing with that combination yesterday too. Need to get my pictures taken. Great work everyone. Onalee

Thanks for the compliment... but... these are boro. That one is some sort of ruby with some double amber frit and maybe a few others too. It does look like tongue pink and raku- LOL. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was using... just kind of adding until I liked it. :)

:wave:

catgirl29
12-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh my gosh! Check in at 7:30am PST and there's already a great S&T going. A blown ornament with green adventurine frit inside and R-108 (not reduced enough) on the outside. Two kitty cat zipper pulls done for a co-worker upon request. The one with a white patch on the lip was done after a picture of his cat Sneakers.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and a pleasant couple of days for those who don't!

Onalee
12-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Here are my beads from yesterday and another horse I haven't wirewrapped yet. I'm having a terrible time keeping the shine from distorting the horses. May have to resort to a dulling spray. Onalee

juliecab
12-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Lovely lovelies, all, and Merry Christmas!
Kristi--that bear is precious, too cute!

Anne--yummy beads--very engaging to look at.

Briatha, love the raku rocks! Yum!

Mr. Smiley--awesome hearts I really really love the style and look of your stuff (and I think the comment about tongue pink and raku heart was directed to CorriDawn??)

Jeff, always love yours. Do you do seahorses?

jessicah--very nice job on the encased stripes and triangles etc, very pretty!

I posted these in the finished jewelry last night, but I am loving the beads, too. Sage green opaque and dark silver plum with aqua accent dots.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Dec-2004/13938-newbraceletweb.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Dec-2004/13938-newbraceletcloseweb.jpg[/QUOTE]

Tink
12-24-2004, 12:09 PM
As much as I enjoy the spirit of the season and the opportunity to hang out with friends and family, I can't wait until it's over so I can get back to the torch. LOL!

Here is my Christmas Eve offering to you. Have a wonderful holiday! "Asiana" blown vessel of black Effetre with applied fine silver branches.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Dec-2004/10179-asiana.jpg

llglassdesigns
12-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Gorgeous work everyone! Tink, what are those white stripes on that vessel? They almost look painted on. Very pretty.

Deb

Tink
12-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Gorgeous work everyone! Tink, what are those white stripes on that vessel? They almost look painted on. Very pretty.

Deb

Oops! Forgot the "tell" part. I've edited my post. Thanks for reminding me. LOL!

koregon
12-24-2004, 12:43 PM
Brrrrrr its cold here this morning...I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
a set of the new lozenge beads for me...I bought the thin...love it.
here are some chilly morning beads

ValorieCox
12-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Fantastic show and tell today! :clap: Kaye, I love that soft blue you are using. Val

richsantaclaus
12-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Again I am amazed with all the talent here!

WOW!!!!!

CalmWaterStudio
12-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Great beads today, everyone! Merry Christmas!!!

CarlaAlexander
12-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Mom that horse is your prettiest yet. I LOVE IT. Shane is flipping over these horse tiles.

CorriDawn
12-24-2004, 04:58 PM
I have two more to post that I just pulled out of the kiln. I actually like how both of these turned out!

jeffwelsh23462
12-24-2004, 05:10 PM
here are a few more things Jeff pulled out of the kiln. happy holidays!

jeffwelsh23462
12-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Jeff, always love yours. Do you do seahorses?
YEP I SURE DO...

ValorieCox
12-24-2004, 08:07 PM
That little frog makes me smile Jeff, wonderful movement and design. :) Val

Flaming Idiot
12-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Wowzers... the show & tells always blow me away and this one is no exception. I popped in just to say Merry Christmas to everbody... but I can never get away from the show & tells quickly. I'm weak. <grin> Any way... MERRY CHRISTMAS every one!! May all your wishes come true & your holidays be merry & bright!

Mr.Smiley
12-24-2004, 09:28 PM
That little frog makes me smile Jeff, wonderful movement and design. :) Val

Ok, I've been staring at that frog for like 10 minutes and he hasn't moved a bit. What am I doing wrong? :p

Great stuff today every one! :clap: :clap: :clap:

lepoppet
12-24-2004, 10:14 PM
Here's a fresh set from me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Maria

CorriDawn
12-25-2004, 03:00 AM
If you drink a little more then he will start spinning... :D

Ok, I've been staring at that frog for like 10 minutes and he hasn't moved a bit. What am I doing wrong? :p

Great stuff today every one! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aussiegirl
12-25-2004, 03:21 AM
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on WC for a while....after the big move back to Australia.
Hi and Merry Christmas to all the wonderful glass artists I met and got chance to rub shoulders with in the states....Randy and Cindy, at Stained Glass Connection...Susan, the Glass Groupies...misss our meetings!.....Schermo...the awesome teacher!!!!
Im looking forward to meeting WC members here in Oz and NZ...
Merry Christmas everyone...love the show and tell!!!! Very best wishes for the new year
Steph in Adelaide, Aust

Mary Jo Wolf
12-25-2004, 05:27 AM
Talent
Wow..Talent
You all have it ALL

Happy Holidays :wave: