PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings

Chiers
12-16-2004, 01:30 PM
I won 1st place in +psp contest with this sindots image. I almost didn't even enter because I really don't ever use the sindots plug in. Anyway, thought the image would make a good greeting card so...

Chiers
12-16-2004, 01:47 PM
These also were entered. The cartoons done in expressions 3 and were done on the fly so didn't really have any expectations for them. I don't remember what program I used for the lady in the thinker. The glads were on a different background but I decided that I really didn't like it so even though it was to late for the contest entry I changed it.

Yako
12-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Very original the work you presented, it deserved the first price! :clap: :)

Between sweating on a treadmill or eating a delicious, rich, moist and tempting devil's food cake.... no doubt.... the cake!..... :D :D :D

I like the glads and the orchids more than two first ones. I liked specially the composition of the orchids.

Chiers
12-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks Kareen. Yes, I think I have to fall in favor of cake too....unfortunately. :D

JulieBoyles
12-20-2004, 10:35 AM
These are all great Sherry! Glad to see you working in digital again for a while!!
Congratulations on your first place award! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That is my favorite of all of them! I love the shape of the dove and the whole color scheme! Great job!

Congrats,

Julie

Chiers
12-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Thanks Julie. I have to tell you that the work you have been doing just blows my socks off!

janettbea
12-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Hi Chiers,

Especially love that prize winning Christmas image of yours.

Janet B.