PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 12/16 Show & Tell

Briatha
12-16-2004, 04:09 AM
It's after 3AM in PA so I guess I'll start and hope for lots of eye candy to look at when I awake.

My offerings are 2 lentil sets
Aqua Raku Cascade and Midnight Treasure

justdeb
12-16-2004, 04:49 AM
Love the Raku on aqua!

I needed something to go with a red sweater - so here's my latest. I'm calling it Phoenix Rising.

Mr.Smiley
12-16-2004, 07:04 AM
My contributions for the day are more boro hearts...

I got in my planets from Josh Simpson... one to hide and one to keep. They are gorgeous. I'm mailing him the two hearts... one to hide and one to keep. I'm so excited to be kicking off this little Extra Love project. :clap:

Moonlight Creations
12-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Oh Mr Smiley ~

I'm feeling the need for some litte Extra Love here in Maine!!! :evil: :D They're beautiful!

~ Sonje :wave:

jbriz
12-16-2004, 07:36 AM
Here's some of my latest. The first set is partially silvered copper green and root beer stringer. (got some different reactions with those colors and silver...) Then, I decided to do some with brighter colors and did the other two sets....too many gray, cloudy days here :wink2:

G&S Lampwork
12-16-2004, 07:54 AM
Here are a couple of sets I pulled out the kiln this morning.
Faith - Love your colours, we much have been on the same wavelength with the black and silvered ivory!
Deb- Shimmering red, lovely.
Mr. Smiley - That purple and red is something else!
Jimmye - I love your vibrant colours.

Enjoy your day all, I'm nearly ready for bed on this side of the world.

ChristyL
12-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Finishing up lots of Christmas presents here. This little lady is a special order I had to squeeze in. Have a great day everyone!
hugs*
ChristyL

Helen Simon
12-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Lovely work today, Glass Maties! Hearts being so "in" lately, thought I'd show this one...purple, with raku vines wreath, and a dozen everlasting ruby roses...can you tell I used to make wreaths? Still am, but in glass. :) Love, Helen

jeffwelsh23462
12-16-2004, 08:46 AM
happy thursday everyone! here are 3 pieces Jeff made yesterday. One a twisted color bracelet, a sea dragon and finally a 6 inch snowman. The snowman is for my best friend, she collects snowmen and loves them. Jeff has more in the kiln but it's COLD here and I haven't went out there to get the glass and take pixx maybe after it warms up a bit.. IF IT DOES! We live in VA BEACH, It's suppose to be WARM NOT BUTT COLD....
hope everyone has a great day.
sandra

Foofaraw
12-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Faith ~ I love the black set!
Deb ~ that focal is gorgeous!
Mr. Smiley ~ I love your hearts, someday I WILL get one!
Jimmy ~ Flashback with those beads! I LOVE THEM!!
Lorraine ~ beautiful floral!
Cristy ~ great job on the goddess!
Helen ~ That's gorgeous!
Jeff ~ OMG, I love that snow man!!!! Oooh it's not on the bay. My mom's a snowman freak and I haven't
gotten her a gift yet, wahhhh!

Ok, here's my set for the day, lovin' the Zoozii tile press! Copper green and ink blue!

hotflashwanda
12-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Wow, lots of cool glass up so early today! Deb, that set is so sophisticated and I love the name. And Christy, your goddess nearly leapt off the monitor at me, she is surely voluptuous! :D

Jennifer Geldard
12-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Wow! Look at all the beauticious things today!
Helen... looks like we're on a similar wavelength :)

I've been doing some finished jewelry lately to get those last minute ebayers :D

Linnea
12-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Love everything put up today, lots of creativity out there this week.
Here are mine

Onalee
12-16-2004, 11:28 AM
We don't have instant access so it takes a long time to download. I'll post mine first and go back and check out the others. Onalee

amayita
12-16-2004, 11:38 AM
well Smiley you did it again! Now how am I supposed to put my hearts up? LOLOL!! You are going to have to come over again to teach me! I promised you guys I would work on the torch yesterday so here is my stuff.

Keep up the work everyone! HUGS TO ALL!

amayita
12-16-2004, 11:40 AM
here is the rest of them. Thanks guys

Rosie2000
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
Great work everyone. :clap: The sun is shining today on the beautiful Oregon Coast. I'm still playing with mixing wonderful boro color into Wildwoman hearts. Just got my crowley marver for the carlisle mini torch that I love so much (does soft and hard glass) and some uroboros and frit. Am going to try to work in some glass making between the pouring of our concrete and begining of the the building of our 47 additional storage units. Have a wonderful day :wave:

Libby L.
12-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Wow guys cool stuff.
Mr. Smiley cool hearts.
Jimmye love the colors.
Christy my my she is well how do I put this..stacked?
Helen love the roses.
Jeff cool Santa
Jennifer beautiful stuff.
Rose that looks so cool.
And everybodys else beautiful. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gee wonder what I have???? New disks and a little fishy.

The Libster aka Libby

GardenGirl1002
12-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Wow, such beauties today, everyone! Looks like everyone's working their butts off for Christmas, too. So sorry I can't comment on everyone's stuff. I feel bad, but I have lots of work to do today - finishing the last of my custom orders!!! <-- doing the happy dance :clap:
I can't wait until I can focus on my own shopping and holiday preparation.
Here's my contributions for today.
The first one was supposed to be something for a custom, but the base turned out a little too large, so I had to make it into something else, so it became an abstract bicone..lol. I love the purple color - it just glows in the light!
The other one - I always try to make at least one floral per torching session. It is something I love to make and it seems the perfect way to end - I find them so calming and relaxing.
Take care all :)

theonlyduda
12-16-2004, 01:11 PM
WOW!!!!! Such inspiring stuff today! Good thing I'm headed out to the torch right now!

I finally got my Raku shards to do their Raku thing!! Smokin' hot is what worked best for me! These were almost dripping off the mandrel when I cooled them with my graphite marver. Everyone have a great THURSDAY!! :D

Juls
12-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Gorgeous beads everyone! There are some really drop dead collections in this S&T! :clap: :clap:

Here are a couple of fun sets~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
~Juls

Crazy Woman
12-16-2004, 02:09 PM
I love all the beautiful beads! I tend to lurk alot since this year has been a little too hectic for me.... Here's some I made for a customer.

Daphne of Dilluvian
12-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Beautiful work everyone. Libby, your fishy is my favourite today. He is so pretty and fun at the same time.

donner
12-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Oooo...I picked a good day to stop by and check out the S&T thread...fabulous...love the well-endowed goddess, the floral lentils, the raku barrels, the cool cube beads...rockin' chickies (and dudes)...

I worked in some 'classic' colors last night...appropriately gray and stormy for the winter...

"English Tweed - Fancy"

beadinpath
12-16-2004, 04:21 PM
An organic bead...

Iona
12-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Mr. Smiley, I really,really, like the heart 3rd row down left side. :wink2: Iona

AVCKimberly
12-17-2004, 12:15 AM
My contributions for the day are more boro hearts...

I got in my planets from Josh Simpson... one to hide and one to keep. They are gorgeous. I'm mailing him the two hearts... one to hide and one to keep. I'm so excited to be kicking off this little Extra Love project. :clap:

Mr. Smiley, I just bid on the pink one! I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have been on the lookout for one of your hearts that called my name and up uploaded it today brother!!

::::::::::::crossing fingers and toes:::::::::::::::

KD-W
12-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh Jennifer, your jewelry is lovely...magical and original.