PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Show & Tell

Helen Simon
12-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi ya' Glassheads! Here's a rather "normal" bead for me, a fat bicone rather than something sculpted, for your pleasure...Love, Helen, wondering what Eureka Springs has to offer beady-wise...anybody know?

AMR GlassWorks
12-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Love it Helen!!! My favorite colors! Here's a couple from me, more of the fun colors (I almost kept the focal for myself!) and a valentiney set!

Kimberly Affleck
12-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Beautiful beads! Both of you!!

Here are some from me. I am getting ready for Tucson. Only about 1000 beads to go!!!!

Foofaraw
12-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Helen ~ gorgeous! and Anne, I can't decide which I like more, but that top one looks like it must have taken forever!!!! Here a tile set from me!

And ooohh my goodness Kim, look what eye candy you snuck in!!! Gorgeous!!! Some day I will get to see one of those in person and will be in even more awe!

KristiB
12-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi All,

I never seem to have time to post, but here's some of mine.

First..
Helen - that's beautiful
Anne - :wave: Hi! Super! I love them
Hi Kim :wave: You are awesome woman! but then I've said that before ;)
Jenn! You snuck in on me.. those are sooo o cool and unique. I lov'em

First is a dichro floral and then is a bear necklace that I made for my sisters birthday yesterday.

Cheers!
Kristi

Listenup
12-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow, everyone had outdone themselves tonight. There's not a bead in this show and tell I wouldn't mind having. I LOVE them all!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

-Kay

AVCKimberly
12-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Wow, this is the best S & T I have seen on WC so far!!!!

One of these days I will own a Kimberly Affleck bead of my very own! :angel:

AVCKimberly
12-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Helen, I just got a better look at your bead here. OMGosh it is gorgeous!!!!!!

Helen Simon
12-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Thanks Y'all, for liking my normal bead. I've seen beads decorated on the diagonal and have wanted to do so, too. I really loved it w/ just raku "leaves" or vines, but can't leave well enough alone, so had to rose it up some...sometimes I can't get bids for anything BUT roses, heehee.
Kimberly, I think 2 of your similar beads would look great with coordinating seed bead strands swagged and hanging in a necklace. Have you done that? Love, Helen, so glad I started this thread, tempting said showers...

Kerensamere
12-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Oh, my! I've been hanging around the wearable forum a lot lately as that's what I've been working on mostly and I had almost forgotten how wonderful the S&T's are here in the glass forum! Lovely work everyone!!! :clap: :clap: What you folks do with fire and glass is amazing.

I'm almost embarased to share my non-wearable stuff tonight but I haven't shared in awhile so here are a couple of my "Wishing Stars" I recently changed my design for their tails, now they're on a stiff wire instead of beadalon. This makes it more difficult to scan them so I appologize for the image quality. The large silver charm on the big spiral has a phrase on it like "laugh often, love much" or "follow your dreams", etc.

Enjoy and happy holidays everyone!

-Jen

Lunesse
12-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Tiles and stars and bears, oh my!

Everything is so lovely!

I just made my first fused plate it's 9" by 9"-ish, so here's something a little different from me. =) Also a fun tile using the Bullseye Steel Blue, such a fun color to work with! Keep 'em comin' you night owls!

Kerensamere
12-16-2004, 02:14 AM
Very cool tile!

I just took my first fusing class last Friday, can't wait to pick up my pieces (they fired our pieces after class). Fusing looks like such fun!

-Jen

CharleneN
12-16-2004, 03:55 AM
Wow everybodies beads are so beautiful I'm just knocked out by them!

Helen I really love your bead.

Anne those sets are gorgeous. I esp like the Valentine one.

Kim your beads always knock me out. I love those different shapes.

Jenn I like your tiles and it is nice to see you.

Kristi I love that dichro bead.

Jen those stars are really cool.

Lunesse I really like those colors together.