PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Bread Man!

Booger
12-13-2004, 11:16 PM
WARNING WARNING WARNING! PUN RED ALERT!

He's a cookie man with a bad attitude. Burnt up and just feeling crumby! He's tired of running and ready to toast some butt........er. SURE, his yum-chucks and Spritz throwing stars appear cute! But for the right dough??? He won't hesitate to bite off someone's head......

I myself will make sure he is rolling in it for the very next person who plays that dam BURL IVE'S HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS SONG AT WORK!!!!!! :mad:

Polymer Clay Sculpture
Glass Ninja Head
And when the heat gets too much? YOU CAN RIP OFF HIS HEAD and wear it as lovely holiday neckware!

First Hats, Now Bodies.........NEXT COMES ENTIRE CITIES!
FESTIVE, But Still Odd BOOGER WOMAN

Beth Myers
12-14-2004, 12:18 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Beth

lorwolff
12-14-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the chuckles..,
I need all I can find.
He's a keeper.

SELSEY
12-14-2004, 01:14 AM
Oh Sheryll, he is just so cute!! :clap: You never cease to amaze me. Where do you come up with all these creative ideas?

We taped papers and styrofoam plates over the speakers at work so that we wouldn't have to listen to the same old songs playing over and over and over. :D Of course now we have a hard time hearing the fire drills.

Signed...the other Sheryl

nicker
12-14-2004, 01:24 AM
Sheryyl......you make me laugh girl!

castaway
12-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Sheryl, that is very good!!!!! now have you got one that will take out the Father Christmas character ?
Bernard

mdslampworkbeads
12-14-2004, 03:48 AM
OMG, Sheryl you have out done yourself this time! He's amazing!

Monique

Jacinthe
12-14-2004, 05:18 AM
Sheryll - I really think you need to share some of those good things your on with the rest of us! :evil: ;)

Big hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Heather/Ericaceae
12-14-2004, 12:53 PM
That is too funny! I didn't get it before I saw the picture - ninja "bread", man? No - NINJAbread Man! Now I'm imagining his stealthy exploits, encounters with the Shrek gingerbread man, etc. I love his little icing gi!

I'd love to see a short list of WC folks (especially, but not exclusively beadmakers) rumble it out to see who is The Person Who Has the Most Fun With Glass.... ;) You'd be pretty high up there, Sheryll! Keep it up. :)

-Heather

Melinda Melanson
12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
I love him!!! :clap: :clap: