PDA

View Full Version : Monday night s&t

amayita
12-13-2004, 06:38 PM
I know I know I know, there is already another s&t thread but I was so excited about these boro hearts. I dont like to be a follower too much, I am still trying to find my own style and all, but I was excited that I actually figured out how to make these little boogers!!! I mean total kudos to all that are making them and are getting some kick butt bids on the bay, I think its fantastic!

So what all did you do today????? lets see the pretties........ :clap:

nicker
12-13-2004, 06:59 PM
Ohhh I love the one with the little heart on the hanger!

beadsbybrat
12-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Absalutly STUNNING! I Especially LOVE the first one!

Great job!

the brat

Teri.p
12-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Amaya - what a lovely shape your hearts have!

More shards, this time opal white on clear with purple rose frit:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Dec-2004/23019-040972a.JPG

Teri

SuzyQ
12-13-2004, 11:02 PM
With all the amazing hearts lately I'm thinking I have to try one. Yours are amazing amayita.
Teri, I love the look you are getting with shards. I just got my sampler pack in the mail. Thanks for the inspiration.

Here is my offering tonight:

Rosie2000
12-13-2004, 11:36 PM
I think it's called "follow YOUR heart" Hearts speak from the creator. There is no following just creating with your "heart" I love it when someone starts a theme. It's a challenge and it gets my creativity moving. Right now...I appreciate this forum more than usual cause my best friend, challenger, collaborator is in Mexico for 3 months for a little R&R. So...tag...the forum is it....just keep bringing it on.....I LOVE IT......What is EBAY???? :D The Batman heart wildwoman stole early this a.m. has been designed into the piece it was created for..... It's totally reversible for those who like to fiddle like me.... :wave:

Kalera
12-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Those are gorgeous!

Here are the florals I was dying to get out of the kiln the other night:

Beth Myers
12-14-2004, 12:20 AM
I think it's called "follow YOUR heart" Hearts speak from the creator. There is no following just creating with your "heart" I love it when someone starts a theme. It's a challenge and it gets my creativity moving. Right now...I appreciate this forum more than usual cause my best friend, challenger, collaborator is in Mexico for 3 months for a little R&R. So...tag...the forum is it....just keep bringing it on.....I LOVE IT......What is EBAY???? :D The Batman heart wildwoman stole early this a.m. has been designed into the piece it was created for..... It's totally reversible for those who like to fiddle like me.... :wave:

Beautiful!!!
What you've done with red is unbelievable!
Beth

Rosie2000
12-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Thanks. Beth. The red is the new northstar garnet, dark garnet and poppy (which I dearly love) thrown in for good measure. More is in it but I can recall what. I have this horrible habit of just grabbing and melting without thought. One of these days I'm going to come up with a killer and say to myself....duhhhh, how did I do that??? and never be able to reproduce it again. Oh well...life's too short to worry about it :wave: .......Rosie...the wildwoman

beachbeads
12-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Just another boring set of 108 etched, it is hard not to work with that frit. I think we all join an addicION t to 108 club before it to late! Nice beads bere, Roise, let me know when you are free to play, The single bead was left in glass etching solution, and I had fingernail polish in selected areas, and the etching solution actually removed sevral layers around where the polish was, It turned out really cool, but hard to photo. SheilA