MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Dec-2004/18021-Homecoming....jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Inevitable homecoming
Year Created: 2004
Medium: Oil
Surface: Paper
Dimension: .
Allow digital alterations?: No, please :)

MY COMMENTS:
Goodnight.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:

Wayne Gaudon
12-13-2004, 07:52 AM
surprising what we find in paintings as our mind wanders trying to forge something that we know. I never knew how much a seal looked like the cat family .. I really like the yellow blue combo ..

earthbot1
12-13-2004, 08:48 AM
I like this creation much. It does play with abstract/familiar forms. I first see a yellow leaf spiraling down from above. I see a tree with knotted roots. Fish appear...red birds.
The paint surface is rich and subtle.
:clap:

Esmeralinda
12-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Returning to the nest to feed her little ones. Your colours are wonderful !
Sweet dreams Tamana !

Gilberte
12-13-2004, 03:04 PM
I would like to swim with him right into the Blue Grotto of Capri. Now ... subito !

Dhuot
12-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Oh don't sorrow, no don't weep
For tonight, at last
I am coming home
I am coming home

--U2

Tam, for me, for us , please ? continue in that direction. This is a very touching work. One very acomplished.

You know, this red/gold/yellow you used, well THAT is very Rembrandt to me. With you Tam, art is everywhere ;)

Daniel

maybe I`m amazed

dornberg
12-13-2004, 11:36 PM
i like the shape play, and the color relations
there is variation in clarity

Tamana
12-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys for looking and saying always. :)

Wayne; that is very true about our minds deciphering what we see to connect ourselves within it. I like it even better when feelings (vs. sight) connect instantaneously within the heart and soul so art-deep it's beyond words. Or, maybe as close as a lifetime ago, or maybe even one to come.

Asimo; Glad you enjoyed the view. :) Thank you for noting the surface. I appreciate that as I do your words muchly.

Linda; They must be sweet (for the most part) because I wake up smiling. :) Thank you for noting the colors, your take means a lot to me.

Madame; Jump right in!! The water's lovely and just waiting for you. ;)

Daniel; Thank you for the lyrics; nothing like a musical note of hope, is there? I'll try my best to continue, Daniel. I feel pretty eratic at times...like either I'm painting, or I'm just following...these last three pieces I was just following Love & Art's lead. There are other times that I have to start alone (it seems) before it shows up to help me finish...and then other times where it never shows up, like that's my time to play & learn alone (if any of that makes sense). I think an artist who feels vs. sees will understand what I'm trying to say...

Thank you for the wonderful comparison on colors to Rembrant! Wow is all I can say to THAT. Thank you again for your never-ending support and encouragement. It means a lot.

Bob; New notation this time; shape play. Glad to see I'm still on line with the colors. I wish I knew if the variation in clarity was a good thing, iyho, or no...I feel it is. Thank you always for sharing your time and your words. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for flying Air Tamana. :)

Thank you always for your encouragement. :)

earthbot1
12-14-2004, 08:30 AM
i now see the fish as chicks...the leaf as bird...it keeps changing...that's what i like about it.

Tamana
12-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Perfect; like moment to moment.

Thank you so much for that. :)

Two for Tuesday ain't bad a'tall. Nope, not a'tall. :)

haaf
12-15-2004, 03:53 AM
Tam
new colors!
good shape play
they grip into eachother almost escher-like (see bottom part)
good development (stay true to yourself)
Caroline

this little one had a permanent homecoming this morning against my window :crying:

Tamana
12-15-2004, 08:26 AM
Thank you, Caroline. Appreciate those words muchly.

Damn my mind is rampant this morning...meant to say;

Daniel: Thank you SO MUCH for the offer...that you would want one of my pieces is overwhelming to me and touches my heart emmensely. I'm not selling or anything right now but as soon as I do I'll let you know. The only ones I send to people are basically the ones I do for them personally when inspiration hits. Thank you again, so much. You're a wonderful person and you always makes me smile inside with your enthusiasm and your love of life and people. Thanks for being with us.

Dhuot
12-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Daniel: Thank you SO MUCH for the offer...that you would want one of my pieces is overwhelming to me and touches my heart emmensely. I'm not selling or anything right now but as soon as I do I'll let you know. The only ones I send to people are basically the ones I do for them personally when inspiration hits. Thank you again, so much. You're a wonderful person and you always makes me smile inside with your enthusiasm and your love of life and people. Thanks for being with us.

OHHH Blush .................

merci merci merci

btw, I`m very patient....

Michael-Ann
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
I see joyous multi-colored cliff swallows...beautiful!