PDA

View Full Version : My first ever show with my beads in finished jewelry - major thread hogging

Virginia L.
12-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Hello - This is my first showing of my beads as finished jewelry. I also showed my gold and silver pieces. It went really well. I will do this show again next year. I could not believe how much fun it was to finish all this stuff up. I hope you like them - more pics coming soon - God Bless - Virginia

Virginia L.
12-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Some more pics on Monday - Have a very Merry Christmas - Virginia :wave:

tammiemabe
12-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Beautiful! That is so exciting!

DebbieSue
12-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Everything looks so nice! Great jewelry! And you presented it beautifully... :clap: :clap:

Debbie

Helen Simon
12-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Awesome work, Sistah..Love, Helen

Lara
12-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Very nice Virginia. I especially like the 4th from the L. on the top row, with the frilly yarn (I think it is yarn/thread). What show did you do? I didn't hear about any shows recently. Must be on the other side of the water. :)
Lara

Virginia L.
12-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Very nice Virginia. I especially like the 4th from the L. on the top row, with the frilly yarn (I think it is yarn/thread). What show did you do? I didn't hear about any shows recently. Must be on the other side of the water. :)
Lara

Hi Lara, it was Country Christmas on Bainbridge Island. It worked out really well for me. It is eyelash yarn. I wanted something really artistic, but that would not take away from the star bead. It really hangs wonderfully.
Thanks everyone else for your kind words - it is appreciated more than you will ever know - God Bless - Virginia

Lara
12-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Hi Lara, it was Country Christmas on Bainbridge Island. It worked out really well for me. It is eyelash yarn. I wanted something really artistic, but that would not take away from the star bead. It really hangs wonderfully.
Thanks everyone else for your kind words - it is appreciated more than you will ever know - God Bless - Virginia

Thanks V. Eyelash yarn, that is the name I was trying to think of. I know what it is, I have used it, but couldn't think of the name. Cool application of this yarn.

Lara

CalmWaterStudio
12-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Wonderful, WONDERFUL jewelry!!! Thanks for showing it to us!!! Just beautiful!

msritaa
12-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Beautiful jewelry, Virginia. I'm glad your show was successful.

I had my first show a couple of weeks ago, it was an "upscale" art festival. The patrons came, they partied, they drank, one spilled a drink on my jewelry while ooooing and aaaahing, but they didn't buy. I sold one piece. Oh well, I have lots left for Christmas gifts.

Take care and have a good week.

bclampwork
12-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Beautiful & so original too!!! delightful to see. Thank you

Virginia L.
12-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks again for taking your time to give me your wonderful comments on my work - God Bless - Virginia :wave: :D :wave:

Jo-Del
12-13-2004, 11:55 PM
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Great Stuff!!!!!
happy Holidays!
Monique

lorwolff
12-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Your work is incredible.
I am so glad to see that you are happy and healthy.

Virginia L.
12-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Hi Monique, if you look closely, you might see some of YOUR glass in there somewhere. Hi Loraine - I have had more miracles lately, health, and happiness wise, than I could write about in one post. I am even driving now - a Cadillac, and a pretty one at that. I am doing better than I ever could have immagined, even a year ago. This has been a rough two years, but I believe 2005 is gonna be a GREAT one - God Bless - Virginia :wave:

Jamn!
12-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Those are very very pretty! I can see you have been working really hard! :clap: :clap: :clap:

beachbeads
12-19-2004, 02:38 AM
Beautiful, are you the star bead maker Virigina from bremeton? I love the stars...I bought on on Ebay.

Virginia L.
12-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi, I am the star bead making Virginia from Bremerton. I just love that description. I think I might use that occasionally. Thanks so very much. I have been thru a star "dry" period these days. Worked too hard for this Christmas show. Just yesturday I was feeling "starry" again. Hi Jamn, thanks for your wonderful comment also. Have a GREAT day - Virginia :wave: