PDA

View Full Version : How do I do the things you do?

hillrune
12-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Hi! New me...I want to edit my profile page to include an ebay listings link and maybe include a link here with my posts. I've searched everywhere for the how to do it page, but if it's a red snake I don't see it. Help!

I did manage to copy and paste the WetCanvas! logo in my about me page on eBay and I include the 4WC in listings.
Mary

surreal
12-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi Mary,
Welcome to this forum!
:D

I will not be able to help with your requests, unfortunately.
:( I am not savvy enough, in this regard.

Someone here will most likely be able to help you.

When I need techie advise, I often post on the Computer/Technology forum.

sandge
12-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Are you asking about your profile page here or your ebay 'about me' page?

laurali
12-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Click My WC, which is at the top of the page in the second bar of menu selections (sort of under the Home link).

From there, click Edit my Signature. You should be able to add a link to your eBay listings there. Is that what you meant?

Laura

conrad00
12-11-2004, 06:41 AM
Hi Mary and welcome from a fellow new person :D

pero lane
12-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Hello Mary! Are you in the Lafayette area? I'm just south of Alexandria. Nice to see another Rajin Cajun here! :D

CarlyHardy
12-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Mary,
Hi and welcome!! We also have a New Member's Forum here at WetCanvas which has a lot of tutorials about how to do things. As Jamie pointed out, you need to create a signature line which will appear with every post automatically.

But first you will need the url for viewing all your Ebay auctions.

Looking forward to viewing your art!!
carly

hillrune
12-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Thanks for all the helpful advice I will try each one and yes I am in the Lafayette area! A really good place to be!
Mary