PDA

View Full Version : Finally took the plunge =)

kjsspot
11-17-2001, 02:23 PM
Hey ya'll! I finally took the plunge and listed four paintings on Ebay so far. One if for the Auction for America. My ID is kerryjo and I tried listing it under two catagories, self-representing and modern-contemporary. I hope it works for me!!!! LoL I already have two bids, but they are friends of mine. They sure surprised me and I know they both want the work they bidded on so it's not... what do they call that again? LoL Ya'll know what I mean. ;) Anyhoo, here's the link to the list of my stuff. Tell me what ya'll think and if you think I need to make any changes.

Ebay ID kerryjo (http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=kerryjo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25)

Thanks!!! =)

CarlyHardy
11-18-2001, 09:12 PM
Hi Kerryjo!
First, I'm sorry its taken me so long to check out your auctions! I've been very busy with a new project lately that will keep me painting all day for another couple of weeks! Dinner Theater sets!

Your auction template looks great...very professional look! I like the way you've added a close detail of the paintings also...gives a good look at the texture achieved with the oil pastels.

I'm interested in your comment about revolutionary method....
what are you referring to? the mediums used? or?
carly

kjsspot
11-27-2001, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by CHClements
I'm interested in your comment about revolutionary method....
what are you referring to? the mediums used? or?
carly

LoL LoL LoL Well, that was a bit of spin. I've changed it to "exciting." <g> But, basically it's a form of resist using oil pastels and acrylic. But I really don't know of anyone else doing it in this fashion. I know of others using resist, but not exactly like this.

Thanks for checking my layout!! I really appreciate it.