PDA

View Full Version : Luck with Bidville?

wayfarer
12-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Wondering what others' experiences have been with Bidville. I wanted to try it, it being an inexpensive way to sell. I've had paintings on a few different times, only to find abysmal views (I mean less than 10), and naturally, no sales. Anyone else have any luck or is it just not an art venue?

Chris

surreal
12-10-2004, 08:15 PM
I have no experience with this venue, Chris.
:)

While looking at the Overstock site last night, I noticed you had a painting with a bid on it.

How is O going for you?

wayfarer
12-10-2004, 11:37 PM
O is going well, very well. My sell-through % is better than eBay. Unfortunately, even with the no fees, I'm thinking of dropping ABU from my regular list. That's why I'm asking about Bidville, as another site to go to.

Chris

surreal
12-11-2004, 08:03 PM
O is going well, very well. My sell-through % is better than eBay. Unfortunately, even with the no fees, I'm thinking of dropping ABU from my regular list. That's why I'm asking about Bidville, as another site to go to.

Chris

Are you still listing on yahoo?

wayfarer
12-12-2004, 12:27 AM
No. I haven't. Trying to economize. Overstock is doing well at a fraction of the cost to me. I may go back to Yahoo, but I don't have any immediate plans. Bidville attracted me because it was free.

Chris

surreal
12-12-2004, 12:52 AM
If you give Bidville a try and are pleased with it, please post about it!