PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Care Who Wins, But I Still Say Both Sides Look Good.

calador
11-16-2001, 02:07 PM
Saturday the 17th is going to be a big event here in the Heart of Dixie! The big game between archest (is that a word?) of rivals will duke it out for this years braggin' rights. Alabama and Auburn are gonna try to rip each other a new orifice in front of thousands of cheering fans. I know there are school rivalries elsewhere in the country, but this is one of the big ones. People in Alabama take their football seriously. Some individuals have almost made a pseudo-religion out of it. Needless to say, Alabama football ranks up there with God, Country And Mom's apple pie around my neck of the country.
What school do I root for? Were do my loyalties lie? To tell the truth, I don't care for the sport. Yes, I am treated like a deviant during the
"Time of the BIG GAME." People act really weird around here. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing football (a fine sport I am sure). In my personal opinion, If I had to sit through one of the games, I'd probably pay more attention to the cheerleaders. And yes I took liberties with my subjects costumes (really shows how much I keep up) And yes, those are pom poms they are holding. If I took my time may be the picture would be a bit better. Let me know what you think.
calador

Pink
12-07-2001, 05:40 PM
hey
im with ya as far as the football goes. i understand enough to not be totally lost with the game but i also look for anything else that might keep my occupied. mostly i just like laughing at the crazy fans if and when i'm forced out to a game. i really like your drawing here. cheerleaders arnt a thrilling subject for me but you've drawn them really well. very realistic and porportionatly very accurate. i think its great. you should try posting this in the figure drawing forum. might get more of a response.
great work!
PINK

dnip24
12-07-2001, 11:45 PM
looks awesome, good job