MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/12-06-2004/5946_changes.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Sorry Donald, You're Fired
Year Created: 2004
Medium: Other
Surface: Board
Dimension: 8 x 10
Allow digital alterations?: No, please :)

MY COMMENTS:
a$$ing around .. casein paint .. imagination

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
should I call the nut house to come and get me?

jerryW
12-06-2004, 04:06 PM
donald is not happy
I think they need makeovers.
where are they working anyway
how do they get away with it.

Dana Design
12-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Where's the comb over? Wayne! This is hysterical! Poor The Donald.

Tamana
12-06-2004, 08:45 PM
LOL! Poor Donald looks like he's still asleep. I like the slant of this and how the tie's red pulls the little picture in....just want to mention to that I like where you seem to be going.

Michael-Ann
12-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Donald almost seems to have already "retired." Wayne this is sad and funny at the same time. Every time I see one of your works I am enlightened to another layer of the complexity that is "Wayne." :clap:

LisaArt
12-07-2004, 02:33 AM
LOL! Poor Donald looks like he's still asleep. I like the slant of this and how the tie's red pulls the little picture in....just want to mention to that I like where you seem to be going.

LOL :D Very funny Wayne. I agree with Tamana, I like the red tie..
The guy with the red face, his lips match his ties..And...His eyes look like they say..."On Donald, sorry you just cant cut it"! :D

Gilberte
12-07-2004, 04:59 AM
Wayne,
you never cease to amaze me. Please send that inspirational guardian angel to me ......... presto, subito, pleazzzzzz !

Wayne Gaudon
12-07-2004, 09:20 AM
lol .. thanks all .. I went home and saw this on a blank canvas that I had wiped down .. I over painted it but it was only done to see if I could create from the lines that empowered my sight. I should have tired to create only the lines and not the picture. Maybe next time.

This was my way of saying the golden boy who can't do any wrong can come in and clean out the older who have weathered the storm and held the fort but are no longer an asset so they have to go. I'm sure you've all seen them. Big colgate smiles offering the package to some poor old soul who just needs a few more years but won't get them. Hope when it's my turn to be Donald I can laugh in their face and walk away with dignity in hand.

Inspirational Angel .. hmmmmm .. For the past week I was so uninspired I couldn't walk across the floor and then yesterday I saw some feather (won't say by who :D) but her initials are MA, and it woke me from a sleep walk.

Antyway, my mind is working on my next piece .. hopefully I will pull it off as I haven't made anything in awhile that has not gone to the G file but that's ok too because if you don't try new things you might as well sit in the parking lot and watch your car rust.

haaf
12-07-2004, 10:14 AM
Wayne
At first I thought its was a scene from the Planet of the Apes. :p
and it's funny and free and will probably help you finding something which will inspire no doubt, you are never really long in a rut as I recall.
Actually was expecting snowscenes from you this time of year or maybe you are looking for a new angle of looking at that too.
Good luck man ........they will come
Caroline ;)