Dimension: .
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:

Frida200
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
OH!
That face just made my heart stop.
Creatre of the darkness.. I was expecting something very different, so the first second I thought wow, great greens, how wonderful these blues and greens look.... and pouf, :eek: the face stopped my thoughts at once.
Great painting, but very uncomfortable to look at... scary.

Ehm.. I have to crit... I have to find something.... hum... well, is that a tree behind the creature, to the right? It draws my eyes away from the creature, maybe because it's exactly the same color as the face? I don't know if that was intended... LOL, is that allright as a critique??? :wink2:

Great! That green on the arm and chest... wow.

Claudia

Tamana
12-05-2004, 07:44 PM
God -- I've been sitting here spellbound waiting for words!!! Trying to remember to breath....I was expecting something "goth" or something. This is so emotive and...raw.... so....wild and.....so....Tarzan. Just beautiful in the most evocative way. The placement of red provides the perfect balance. How can it be improved? I want to look into his eyes next time - that's how.

Oh and one more thing; change my name to Jane and let me get lost in the jungle of that chest.

Erm..sorry guys...this triggered something deep and primal. hahaha

MORE MORE!!! :clap:

Edit: No no no no no...I got it now...it's the GREEN!!!! It's my lover, you know....gets me every time. Oh yeah...and red. lol :cool:

ReEdit: Everything's under control....

Michael-Ann
12-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Early Kandinsky style...very cool...primal indeed, he seems to be gaping in wonderment at a distant fire.

dornberg
12-05-2004, 11:21 PM
i like the composition

haaf
12-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Hello my friend :p

The composition is great
balance
agree with MA about kandinsky comparison
good depth
it has to do with inborn human feeling that there's more out there
Caroline ;)