PDA

View Full Version : ? re: billpoint invoice links

leesmith
11-15-2001, 10:42 PM
Hi all,

I sent the lady a billpoint invoice last night for her to pay again at billpoint. She didn't. She did email me this morning and said she had to "get some sleep, then would check on billpoint".

I've not received any payment notice from bp either plus a review of my account does not show any new payments from her.

Don't the BP invoices have a link right in them in the email that she can click and go right to the invoice to pay? I'm beginning to think she is stalling.

Sumafra
11-17-2001, 02:09 AM
Hi Lee, this lady is definitely stalling. Perhaps you need to tell her that you shipping the painting 'in good faith' and she needs to return the favour by paying for it. No more excuses. You can also tell her that EBay has procedures to deal with non-paying bidders and that you will be forced to report her if she does not make good on her purchase. Maybe a little firmness will push her into action.

CarlyHardy
11-18-2001, 09:16 PM
Lee, I have to agree on this one. This lady (oops! NOT!) has obviously gone thru all this with other artists....maybe she just likes to see us suffer for some reason! If its been 10 days, report her to ebay. and...let me know where she lives. It won't be the first time I've gone out looking for a dead beat buyer!
carly