PDA

View Full Version : Sat evening Dec 4 Show/Tell

AMR GlassWorks
12-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Well I didn't see one started so here goes! These are what I did yesterday, 2 more mini sets. I'm fixing to list these in a little while. :D 1st set is another "southwest" set that I did at the beginning of the year and an amber set that was made with ivory and ink in the original set I did.

CalmWaterStudio
12-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh my goodness! Anne, those are really beautiful!

Here's a focal from me... Have a good night everyone!

AMR GlassWorks
12-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Thanks Gigi! I think I'm officially blind now or just a glutten for punishment! :D That is a gorgeous focal!!! :clap:

Paul Katherman
12-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Anne, Great micro mini beads. I love both sets.

Calm Water,
If I can call you that. Sweet focal.

If my kiln cool enough I will share but otherwise I will just drool over the eye candy. Looks great! :wave:

jacki
12-04-2004, 10:45 PM
Anne, I was loving the color combinations, and the perfect detail--then I realized the coin was a dime ....wow! gorgeous :clap:
a Lovely focal GiGi, very serene :)

I have been playing with boro and organics for the last while--re the exchanges that ended a few days ago.
here are a couple I did this week
jacki

Nonie
12-04-2004, 11:06 PM
WOW! Ann...those are so tiny and beautiful!
Jacki, GIGI, Beautiful, gorgeous beads everyone.
Mine is a dinner party favor.
Just a simple keychain
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Dec-2004/10009-keychain.jpg

CorvetteJuliet
12-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Anne - Beautiful beadsets!
Gigi - The focal really draws the eye around it!
Jacki - Wonderful! I can't decide which I like better!
Nonie - That's a really neat keychain! I love the attach thinggie. :)

Here's a few of my recent beads.... "Pink Granite" "Swirls" and "Primitive Turquoise" - which sold about an hour after I listed it with BIN! :clap:

suechrist
12-05-2004, 05:13 AM
Great beads everyone! Anne, those beads really are micros. I can't believe that's a dime in the pic! I love the primitive turquoise Juliet and Nonie, what a fun party favor. I haven't posted in a while. These are some of my new abstract impressionist series. I've used all kinds of frit and several handmade encased cane to decorate these beads.

suechrist
12-05-2004, 05:18 AM
I guess I'll be a real hog and show three more.