PDA

View Full Version : GET WELL WISHES for KEV (Roun2it.........)

laudesan
12-03-2004, 03:48 AM
Hey there Mr Plod..:D

Hoping you are up and about soon, Hugs (gentle) for the pain..:(
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/22284-thermometer.jpg
I am sure you will up to your walking and other exercises real soon..
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/22284-exercises.gif

Tanilba
12-03-2004, 03:59 AM
Hi Kev
Hope your up to getting up and about real soon, do all the exercises the doctor and physio give you and rest when your told to.
Best Wishes for a speedy recovery
Glenda

painterbear
12-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Hi Kev,

Try to behave yourself, do what the doctors and the nurses tell you to do so you get well as quickly as possible, we miss you here.

Hope your operation went smoothly and your knee is healing and feeling better soon.

Have fun sketching or painting during your time there in hospital.

Sylvia :angel:

Lulu
12-03-2004, 04:46 AM
Get well soon PC Plod!

With love and big hugs from Nursey Lulu;)

Ellen in Ont
12-03-2004, 06:02 AM
Hi Kev,
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and effective control of the pain. I am sure you will be able to think of something to do with those brushes to fill the recovery time once you are comfortable. :)

vasilkadifeli
12-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Kev, nice to hear yor doc is happy with the operation... I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you get up as soon as possible... BTW Chris is waiting you for next week's painting challenge...

CharM
12-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Big Canadian Bear Hugs for you little cyber-brother!!! Beaming positive energy to help reduce your pain... Hurry and get well... we miss you!

maltman
12-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Kev,
Hope you're "up and at 'em" very soon.
Keep us posted on a "knee to know basis"

Brian

Pars
12-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Get well, Kev - and let us see you on line soon!

Nacre
12-03-2004, 08:44 AM
Kev... Hop2it http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/28847-avatar41478_1.gif and get back here soon as we miss you.

Hope that knee mends quickly, (((((H)))))

JustjoGA
12-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Kev... you have to know you have a huge fan base here in our
forum... all rooting for fast healing and good "kneemanship" for
you... As another with bad knees, I know exactly what you've
been dealing with ... I walik with great difficulty...

GET WELL SOON!! We miss you!!

Jo in Georgia

Starsprite
12-03-2004, 09:36 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery Kev!! Soon you'll be the "bees knees"! :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/6385-movbee.gif

jkook
12-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Kev, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Jim

hopefulbucky
12-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Kev, glad to hear the surgery went well, not so glad to hear you are in pain. Here's hoping the pain goes away quickly . Do what the doctor tells you to do and you will get out of hospital quickly and back to your paints. You'd better be good or we will sic LuLu onto you. Can't you picture it, you dancing around that apple tree on one crutch, don't know why that popped into my head but it did.

Hope you have a better day today.

Best regards for a swift and speedy recovery

Uschi
12-03-2004, 01:22 PM
YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cold and all :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sooo sorry you are in pain but this too will pass and you'll be running like a kid again - how wonderful!!! So, sending lots of white light and hugs to speed up the healing!!!!
Uschi

Lulu
12-03-2004, 01:54 PM
You'd better be good or we will sic LuLu onto you. Can't you picture it, you dancing around that apple tree on one crutch, don't know why that popped into my head but it did.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :evil: :evil:

:music: :music: :music:
Knees up Father Brown
Knees up Father Brown
Knees up
Knees up
Don't get the breeze up
knees up Father Brown! :music:

with apologies to Mother Brown LOL :D

Thinking of you Kev;)

Hayward
12-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Kev...

Wishing you a speady recovery - I'd tell you to behave - but like thats really gonna happen.....lol

{{{{KEV}}}}

Jo

Cathie Jones
12-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Awwww Kev, does it hurt?? Poor baby - follow doctor's orders and you'll be walking the dogs again real soon.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/23460-smiley_sick.gif

madmum
12-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Kev, glad the surgery went ahead but sorry you have to suffer the pain. Take care of yourself, and don't swear too much at the physiotherapist! ;)

Ruth

Yorky
12-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Now just do what the physio asks, Kev and you'll be outa there in no time.

Doug

mel-o
12-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

mel

Strawberry Wine
12-03-2004, 08:15 PM
{{{{{ Kev}}}}} Been there!!! The pain is a bummer but the morphine they give you for the pain will provide you with interesting stories to tell. :) We can share!!!

Keep moving and do what you are told or else /////Lulu will be crossing oceans to tend to you . evil: Maybe me too. Whatcha think LULU ???

Cheers and White Light beaming to you Kev.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/13320-tiny_head_2.jpg

Love Nurse Ratchet
P.S. Thats me in 1969 OH MY GOSH!!

Lulu
12-03-2004, 09:08 PM
{{{{{ Kev}}}}}
Keep moving and do what you are told or else /////Lulu will be crossing oceans to tend to you . evil: Maybe me too. Whatcha think LULU ???

Love Nurse Ratchet
P.S. Thats me in 1969 OH MY GOSH!!

Wooohooooo Nurse Ratchet - bet you had some interesting nicknames;):D

Well, I searched high and low and so far have only found this faded newspaper graduate pic, so Kevvy, here's (Staff) Nurse Moule 1968 to tend to you too :D Doncha love the cap????:p and the name......... I told my hubby that's why I married him, to change my name.............. LOL
Just press your bell and I'll be there Kev :evil:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/1118-NurseLulu.jpg

Okay Nurse JJ, your turn.....................

laudesan
12-03-2004, 09:15 PM
Waaaaaaaaaah I don't have a photo.. :crying: Got burnt with my first wedding certificate, and I didn't do the burning..:D

Where is Mz Pam :D She has a photo!!!

Europa
12-03-2004, 09:55 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/29499-outofbed.gif

Now make sure you don't fall over Kev when the physio comes or I will have to stand in for Lulu and JJ and don the old nurses outfit and come and sort you out - errrrr I mean take care of you :evil:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2004/29499-ani-nurse-syringe-iv-bag-walk.gif

Get well soon - we miss you big guy!!!

Love and hugs

Pat xxx

mr sandbanx
12-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Kevin: Was at Poets Anonymous tonight... the guys all send best wishes and remind you that next meeting its your turn to bring the donuts.

Can't wait to read your morphine induced poetry... and the paintings! This will be like Timothy Leary meets Kat in Hat.

Anyway... get well soon... we miss your "Morning each" a lot.

Chris

maltman
12-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Kevin,

I found this little ditty on the Web...thought you may like it.

Spike was always one of my heros!

Knees

Always keep your knees in front!
Don't let them slide behind!
Knees that get behind you
Are difficult to find!

Little Jim let his knees go!
They got behind the lad!
In Church he knelt down back to front
And made the vicar sad.

They bound his knees up with a strap,
And faced them to the front
And to this day - they face that way
"Et gloria du****!"*

* I don't know what it means but it rhymes.

(been edited by the powers that be....if you want to read it all....Google....Images..."Spike Milligan"... knees)

Spike Milligan in The Little Pot Boiler, 1963

With reference to Chris's (or your ) "morning each"....I also remember the people's "Plod" leaving remark ........"evening all!"....Dixon wasn't it?

Anyway, hope you recover soon and will be able to play the piano! (if you know the joke)

Take care

Brian

PS. here's an Image of the Golfplaying Sandbanx to keep you going!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Dec-2004/48302-sandbanx.jpg

(it's made from a wishbone, by the way!)

artmom
12-05-2004, 11:21 AM
((((Kev)))), no matter how good a job my cheerleading team did yesterday, the VOLS didn't win the Southeastern Conference Championship! Of course, with you missing, we just couldn't get it done! :( Of course, we were playing the number 3 team in the nation! :eek:

Get well soon--we should be playing a Bowl Game later this month! I need you! :D

Lyn

Sandy1
12-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery Kev!

toyam
12-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Speedy recovery Kev.. just do as your wife tells you and you will be fine!!
See you in the wash soon...
Bonnie R

Rod
12-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Speedy recovery Kev, thoughts are with you ,

Great advice , take note of your good ladies help :)

Rod

laudesan
12-06-2004, 05:49 AM
Is there any new news from Kev's camp???

Anyone know how he is doing????

Hugz Kev..

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Dec-2004/22284-28847-15778-ATT540427.gif

Yorky
12-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I rang Kev's wife earlier on.

He's making good progress, he's on crutches now and should be coming home on Tuesday, although he still has pain and it will be some time before he is walking the dogs again.

We should see him back on wc! soon.

Doug

laudesan
12-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks so much Doug it is so good of you to keep us udated on his progress..

You keep at itKev and don't go tripping up those nice nurses now..:)

Huges for the pain, makes me not want to get it done..:(

BobH
12-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Kev, glad to hear you are up and moving about with crutches. Keep working and you'll be dancing the fandango in no time!

Nacre
12-07-2004, 11:33 AM
So glad you are on the mend Kev. Think of your healing/therapy process like watercolour painting , you have to keep at it even tho it is frustrating and very painful at times but soon things get easier, besides if you don't get well soon Lulu, Pat and JJ will be over there doing Nursing duties and you don't want that do you? ? :(
:D Hope to 'see' you in the wash soon. (((H)))

Europa
12-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Well Pearl I can only speak for myself but my bedside manner comes highly recommended. :evil: :wink2:

Pat

laudesan
12-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Well Pearl I can only speak for myself but my bedside manner comes highly recommended. :evil: :wink2:

Pat

Mine too thank you very much.. :D :evil: :angel: :p

Roun2it
12-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Now, now girls, calm down!

And, although I wouldn't mind :wink2: I haven't experienced anyones bedside manner!!

Thanks all for your concerns and best wishes. I'm now hobbling about on crutches, in great pain, no bend in my knee, which is three times as big as a big swollen thing, and I'm not sleeping.................. but the cold is better :D

Thanks again, and tanks JJ.

Nacre
12-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Kevs back , Big Welcome ( sure frightened him with the threat of certain nurses TLC ) :evil: :D :p

laudesan
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Glad the cold is better.. ;) :p

vasilkadifeli
12-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Welcome... Welcome... Welcome... :wave:...
Kev, how nice to see you are back again...

aquarius
12-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Hi Kev, only find out right now about your operation (I don't often frequent the general forum........) but I really hope you'll be back on the track soon !!

Take care

Carola

BobH
12-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Thanks all for your concerns and best wishes. I'm now hobbling about on crutches, in great pain, no bend in my knee, which is three times as big as a big swollen thing, and I'm not sleeping.................. but the cold is better :D

Kev! Great to hear from you! Glad you're up and about (a little bit anyway).

Ummm, since you're up, where's this week's challenge?? :evil: