PDA

View Full Version : The Eagle Has Landed!...Cool Bead, Just had to share :)

dawnann
12-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Hi all, This came out of my Chili Pepper Kiln yesterday :) Do you guys see things in beads? I looked at this 1st set and saw a eagle right away. These are Raku on U 96 glass. The one is Raku on Avacodo. The last one is a bracelet I made for me yesterday to take on my trip. Its Val's Iris Gold on Dark Ivory.

I'm off to San Franscisco on Saturday. I'm tagging along on a business trip that my hubby has. I can't wait! I'm already have withdrawls from not being on my torch, but I'll Live :) A week alone with hubby and no kids. :wink2: :evil:

I'll have internet service so aleast I can visit WC!

Happy Holidays! Dawn

Sue in Maine
12-02-2004, 03:12 PM
Wow! Do I ever see an eagle! Nice bead.... whole set is nice but the eagle is very clear. Glad you shared.

Sue

GinnyHampton
12-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Wow, how cool is that?!?

But do you think you could do it again . . . . LOL!!!

Laurie L
12-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Way Cool !!

I also often see images in objects etc...Especially pictures. I recently shot an outdoor picture of the sky just after a storm. It looked to dark and mysterious. After getting the pictures developed and framing the shot, I saw a face looking down from the sky. My mom says its the face of god. I am not sure whos face it is but it is a mans face. My daughter has the same gift. I have been told that not many people can see an image within an object. Pretty neat when it does happen.

By the way I love the design the eagle gave you.

CosmicGW
12-02-2004, 05:09 PM
All of the beads look really cool. I need to try more Uroboros with Val's frits - now I am inspired!

Becky

shopmama
12-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Girl, you go with that Raku! I really love the set you did with the blue in it too! I need to play more! Have a great trip!

dawnann
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Wow, how cool is that?!?

But do you think you could do it again . . . . LOL!!!

Not at all, I'm suprised I even noticed the eagle!

dawnann
12-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Girl, you go with that Raku! I really love the set you did with the blue in it too! I need to play more! Have a great trip!

Thanks Robin! I'm looking forward to taking off! I know the week is going to fly by. God Bless! Dawn

dawnann
12-02-2004, 09:59 PM
All of the beads look really cool. I need to try more Uroboros with Val's frits - now I am inspired!

Becky

Becky, I really like how the U 96 melts. I can't wait for all the colors to come out. Happy Holidays! Dawn

Paul Katherman
12-02-2004, 10:00 PM
I totally see an eagle. That is a beautiful bead. You do some beautiful work.

dawnann
12-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Way Cool !!

I also often see images in objects etc...Especially pictures. I recently shot an outdoor picture of the sky just after a storm. It looked to dark and mysterious. After getting the pictures developed and framing the shot, I saw a face looking down from the sky. My mom says its the face of god. I am not sure whos face it is but it is a mans face. My daughter has the same gift. I have been told that not many people can see an image within an object. Pretty neat when it does happen.

By the way I love the design the eagle gave you.

Wow, I would love to see your picture! Post it if you can. Thanks, Dawn

cghipp
12-03-2004, 01:13 AM
I did see the eagle and it's very, very cool. I also saw Marilyn Monroe on a grilled cheese sandwich recently, but some people think it was somebody else...

Courtney

mistymade
12-03-2004, 01:22 AM
Gorgeous beads, such wonderful colors! I definately see the eagle, very cool! :cool:

AlaskaBarb
12-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Those raku stripes are gorgeous!

B

beadbroad
12-04-2004, 02:29 PM
So has the dove -- check the bead in the first set, above the eagle!

richsantaclaus
12-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Houstan - the eagle has landed!