PDA

View Full Version : Thread Pig oink oink

Libby L.
12-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Ok I am finally excited about these new disks I am making. What do you think?

BurningScentsations
12-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey, these disks look great.

Cudos to you for getting your disks so even! I haven't really attempted disks since I can't seem to get the glass to wrap evenly around the mandrel in a narrow wrap like that.

Very cool!

Lloyd

Beads-Me!
12-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Too cool Libby! But it's hard to see that they're domed... I want another picture! :evil:

Mr.Smiley
12-02-2004, 02:10 PM
I am going to have to inspect them for safety reasons. Any disk to my liking will have to be kept for further observation. Please mail them to me ASAP so that you are not in violation of any city or county codes. Thank you for your cooperation.

:D

Libby L.
12-02-2004, 02:33 PM
Dudes the tops have a domes too. I can't wait until my staff comes in so I can go down to the studio and make more.
Already had one customer buy one this morning.

Thanks for looking

The new thread pig Libster aka Libby

Geez Mr. Smiley I thought for a moment I was in trouble with the Copy Police and might have to get spanked..darn no spanking?????? :evil:
What does a girl have to do to get a good spanking?

!Karen
12-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Nicely done!

How big are they, quarter-size?

CalmWaterStudio
12-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Mr. Smiley... although I realize you're part of the copy police militia... I have never ONCE seen authority given to you as safety inspector.

Just ship them to me, Libby... I'll take care of everything!

Beads-Me!
12-02-2004, 02:38 PM
There you go girlfriend!! That's better.. :) Those are totally awesome darlin'!

Libby L.
12-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Karen they range from about 45mm (1 1/2 inch). They are big suckers. I am making them into pendents to slip on and off a chain. I will post the finished product in a bit.

The Libster aka Libby

Sue in Maine
12-02-2004, 04:42 PM
There is a great "recipe" in the Nov/Dec 2004 issue of Step By Step Beads that would work wonderfully with your discs. They used a couple of snowflake beads side-ways and it has a double strand. If you haven't seen this issue, you may want to look. The necklace is featured on the cover.

Great beads, btw!

Sue

CosmicGW
12-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Those are great - they look like spaceships.

Becky

Paul Katherman
12-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Thats funny I was thinking they looked like trippy UFOs. I love the colors. Great color combos.

kyyardlizard
12-02-2004, 11:34 PM
I guess they will do in a pinch....just kidding girlfriend....they are awesome...now send them to me... :evil:

Jamn!
12-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Dudes the tops have a domes too. I can't wait until my staff comes in so I can go down to the studio and make more.
Already had one customer buy one this morning.

Thanks for looking

The new thread pig Libster aka Libby

Geez Mr. Smiley I thought for a moment I was in trouble with the Copy Police and might have to get spanked..darn no spanking?????? :evil:
What does a girl have to do to get a good spanking?
Cmon over to my house. By the end of today I feel like spanking anything within 3 feet... :D :eek: :p

Very pretty beads. Your dot placement is so perfect!! I am drooling!

CorvetteJuliet
12-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Oh Libby they're so beautiful & Unique! ~Juliet

Libby L.
12-03-2004, 08:47 AM
Ok now I keep thinking...hey they do look like spaceships..oh well at least the aliens are flying in some funky ships. Wonder what NASA would say..."this just in Aliens have been seen flying in some pretty funky ships..wives everywhere are saying "could you please make them in pinks and greens cause I got an outfit they would look great on" :evil:

Thanks for looking everyone.
The Libster aka Libby

Mary Jo Wolf
12-03-2004, 08:51 AM
They are so fabuloussssssssss :clap: ;)

AVCKimberly
12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Totally cool! Very impressive!

Maybe one of these days I will have the guts to give it a shot.