PDA

View Full Version : circus

ejfarrae
11-30-2004, 04:11 PM
here's one of the latest ones. i've been hanging some work in an artist's co-op down here in N.O. for the last 9 months or so and it's been keeping me extremely busy. a good thing of course as i've been selling paintings pretty regularly but between that and my "real" job i don't have much time to hang out with youze guys. i miss it. it has been my most productive year ever though as far as volume goes which is another good thing. i'll try and post some more soon. and i finally got a website up and running if anyone is interested, link should be at the bottom. hope everyone is well. as always, crits and comments welcomed...

ejfarrae
11-30-2004, 04:12 PM
and a detail for the detail junkies... :wink2:

ordie4
11-30-2004, 04:34 PM
congratulations on your sales.
hopefully it continues and increases.
always love your work. you really
tie a lot of short strkes together
in one cohesive finished work.

hope to see more, and soon!

later
o

Smileawhyl
11-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Love the website. Great color choice for the background and I like the large thumbs.

Been missing you though. Good to know you are keeping the streets safe, and us ejferrae junkies happy! :D

This work is a feast. I especially enjoy the chevron of purple into the deep green and how you have kept the focus of the highlight upon the area and spread it accordingly at the junction. Goosebumps :eek:

themanda
11-30-2004, 04:55 PM
i love this! it's simply captivating. what the medium and size? (oh...i hope it's large! this should take up a lot of wall space...)

AriadneArts
11-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Just a lovely piece. I really like your palette and your use of outline gives a somewhat "stained glass" effect. Your "pointillistic" technique is very pleasing and the eyes are most compelling. Fine work!

tURBOCAT
11-30-2004, 08:22 PM
VERY nice. I think your work has evolved to a very nice style. Keep that going! :wave:

Tamana
11-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Beautiful, EJ. Immortalized confetti.
Nice to see you back around again.

ejfarrae
11-30-2004, 09:56 PM
thanks for the comments guys.
whoops, dimensions... 42x36" acrylic on birch

ashling
11-30-2004, 09:59 PM
i very much love
seeing sumtink
that
makes my heart sing
:music:
:) :music:

MountainSong
12-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Delightful! :D Great style, energized colors, well placed hoghlighting and a refreshing application. User friendly website too.
What a treat to come home too! Wish you were a regular. :crying:

ronin
12-01-2004, 04:23 PM
good to see your work around again. its also good that youve been selling work and are not........dead or something. :p i recall you going through some self proclaimed darkness. i guess you made it out alright......huh? your time is better spent selling you work anyway. keep on!

muchfoolishness
12-02-2004, 12:42 AM
he's back!! and hes got a website!!
beautiful work as always
i dont understand how you can make skin so blue and still so like skin
good to see you about and arting :wave:

nohojo
12-02-2004, 04:15 AM
very cool, i'm diggin' it. I was checkin' out your sight nice stuff. really liked the "queen of hearts". -joey

kathleenfaith
12-02-2004, 04:49 AM
this is absolutely beuatiful i was stunned by it... i love this pointilist tecnique...impressionistic idea fascination hope i see more like this :clap:

faith

ejfarrae
12-03-2004, 10:12 AM
thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment.

astronautf
12-04-2004, 12:35 AM
awsome artwork :clap:

reynolds
12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
hey eric...
bookmarked the site. it is quite a nice one. great to see all of the work.
i had forgotten aboout the boxes.

this one is as wonderful as all the others.
the eyes, the colors and the feel are all stirring.

if ya do not pop in again hope your holidays are
filled with sales and good times.