PDA

View Full Version : Comfortably Numb (After Mag_Pi)

Tamana
11-25-2004, 01:27 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/11-25-2004/18021_Comfortably_Numb.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Nov-2004/18021-Comfortably_Numb3.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Comfortably Numb (After Mag_Pi)
Year Created: 2004
Medium: Mixed-Media
Surface: Paper
Dimension: Comfortable
Allow digital alterations?: No, please :)

MY COMMENTS:

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:

Mikey
11-25-2004, 03:31 PM
I think this certainly captures the emotion you wanted. Is there a suggestion that to try being normally active emotionally might well be only confusing.

Mikey

dornberg
11-25-2004, 11:07 PM
i like the color relations

Dhuot
11-26-2004, 12:22 AM
Wow I can ear Gilmour`s guitar...No...wait...It`s mine lol :D

A man
and
A woman
Two hearts
Miles away
Yet....
So Close...so close

Tamana
11-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Mikey: I thought you didn't understand abstract art? ;) To pretend differently, eg - acting normal, than that which we truly feel is confusing to say the least... indeed. I think it's okay to be insane sometimes. I rather enjoy it. :angel: Thank you for those words; they're appreciated muchly.

Bob: Always appreciate your time and comments. I tend to go back and specifically study what it is you commented on to gain more insight to possibly developing on that very thing. In this instance; color relations. Thank you.

And Daniel always sees much more than he says sometimes (because he feels through the heart, not sees through the mind (and sometimes those things are better quietened depending on the time)). Always has. But in this case, I'm glad he said. :) Thank you, Daniel, for not being afraid to feel and for knowing when to say.

Thanks to you all for sharing your time and words. MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. Always does.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! GORGEOUSNESS HERE!!! UTTERLY!!! AND I don't have the typical American gluttoney hangover!!! Har!!! I was GOOD yesterday!!! (*hic* ;) ).

And another day off work too!! Can't beat THAT!!! :cool:

:wave:

Mikey
11-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Tam,

Sometimes I look at a painting and connect with the artist. If I have been there myself, or am in the situation there is an understanding. I think my connection here is not because you have abstracted something concrete, but presented us with another kind of reality.

Mikey

haaf
11-26-2004, 12:51 PM
well......it can be a be a nice mode for a while :p
(did you have a Bonnard in mind?)
I think you could have revealed some more to be honest
good colorplay
Caroline ;)

Gilberte
11-26-2004, 01:35 PM
You should invent more new colors Tam ! I'll be your first customer ! :angel:

pipicacassosso
11-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Oh my, oh my. Tam, uncomfortably unleashed. Power.

Tamana
11-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Oh my, oh my. Tam, uncomfortably unleashed. Power.

OMG!! I LOVE YOU!!! Oh NOW you've gone and said it!!! I've died and gone to heaven, haven't I?! You KNOW what your words mean to me!! :D <--- me right now!!! Oh GOD it's so good to see you here!!! I've MISSED YOU too much!!! :angel:

Thank you, Sir MagPi. :)

Tam,

Sometimes I look at a painting and connect with the artist. If I have been there myself, or am in the situation there is an understanding. I think my connection here is not because you have abstracted something concrete, but presented us with another kind of reality.

Mikey

Mikey, OMG!!! THAT is a most remarkable thing to say! I am so impressed!! Youv'e NAILED a discription of abstract art to a T!!! It's just another kind of reality !! I am honored at your statements regarding this peice!! I'm so glad you connected personally, Mikey. Means a lot to me that you see. Thank you. :)

You should invent more new colors Tam ! I'll be your first customer !

Madame!!!! Vat lurrrrvely words!!! Mmmmwahs!!! I LOVE YOU!! Zat you vould buy a painting!!! But non!!!! Put your money avey!!! I haf already done you sumzink zat I shall send you soon upon your return address!!! Oh..and can you send food to Belgium? I am making some traditional southerne sweets for Christmas...but can they come, Madame?! :confused:

well......it can be a be a nice mode for a while
(did you have a Bonnard in mind?)
I think you could have revealed some more to be honest
good colorplay
Caroline

It's a very lovely mode...ummmmm :D And veddy veddy intellesting too! ;) You just never know. :cool: Bonnard?! Non!! As expressed, only a beautiful Muse of a Mag(P)i in my heart (as always) on this one. :) Although I appreciate your honesty (and respect it emmensely as always), gotta disagree with ya again. Some things are best intimate and private. ;) Appreciate SO MUCH the echo on the color play. I'm REALLY trying to develop that but have a long way to go me thinks... :)

Thanks you guys for all the BEAUTIFUL words and support and encouragement. I SO appreciate them all!!!

:wave:

Michael-Ann
11-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Lots of raw, primal stuff Tam...blows me away...amazing energy, sensuality, angst, love, lots and lots of lots...wowzers woman!

Tamana
11-27-2004, 08:00 PM
I LOVE YOU!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Did you get my Thanksgiving song on your messages?! ;) :D

haaf
11-27-2004, 08:04 PM
gotta disagree with ya again. Some things are best intimate and private.
Of course , it"s just nice to disagree:angel:
and I'm curious
Caroline ;)

Michael-Ann
11-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I LOVE YOU!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Did you get my Thanksgiving song on your messages?! ;) :D

Hi Tam :D My cell phone has been dead fer a couple weeks :( I ordered a new charger for it today finally... so I am sorry to say I haven't gotten any messages... You mean I missed hearing your wonderful Marilyn Monroe voice?! No fair!

Much loves back atchya :)

Tamana
11-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi Tam :D My cell phone has been dead fer a couple weeks :( I ordered a new charger for it today finally... so I am sorry to say I haven't gotten any messages... You mean I missed hearing your wonderful Marilyn Monroe voice?! No fair!

Much loves back atchya :)

LOL!!! It started off with: "Well you're probably not getting any of these messages since I haven't heard from you but what the hell...here goes anyway..." hahahahah. Tell me I DON'T KNOW THAT PHONE!!!

I sang you a special song!! We'll catch up soon I hope!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!!! I'm feel so lones without you and MagPi! :(

Of course , it"s just nice to disagree
Caroline

I disagree.

hahahaha :p

Love you guys!!

Dhuot
11-28-2004, 11:28 AM
And Daniel always sees much more than he says sometimes (because he feels through the heart, not sees through the mind (and sometimes those things are better quietened depending on the time)). Always has. But in this case, I'm glad he said. :) Thank you, Daniel, for not being afraid to feel and for knowing when to say. :wave:

Oh Merci Tam....c`est très gentil

I could not stay silent...well not with this one.