PDA

View Full Version : Solar Flare

ThurmanHubbard
11-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Here's a little something I did several months back. I'm terrible with titles, and not much better with a brush, but I think the title actually fits this one.

http://home.triad.rr.com/cablehunter/Solar%20Flare.html

comments welcome

-

themanda
11-24-2004, 10:12 PM
there's no picture there...

ThurmanHubbard
11-24-2004, 10:19 PM
there's a link that works for me

?!? :confused:

MountainSong
11-24-2004, 11:58 PM
Bummer, the picture won't open. :(

ArtistJensen
11-25-2004, 03:29 AM
The link does not work. No picture.
But the link to your web-page (in the signature line) works.
A lot of nice artworks in there. I like them a lot.

diphascon
11-25-2004, 07:15 AM
Try this one:

http://home.triad.rr.com/cablehunter/Solar%20Flare.jpg

cablehunter, the reference to the image in the html-document points to your very harddisk ... no wonder it works for you

:D

cheers - martin

ThurmanHubbard
11-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Hmmm...While I admit to being a bit buzzed when I put this up last night, I wasn't stoned drunk. I can't figure out why this link won't work. It is the correct address, and loads/reloads everytime from the web address, not my hard drive?

Edit...Ok, I made a few adjustments, seems everything I did yesterday was affected the same way. Thanks, Martin, for pointing out the error of my ways. Hope it works now.

No more time to play with this for now, time to go participate in the traditional American gluttony.

Thanks

Tamana
11-25-2004, 09:53 AM
LOL @ traditional American gluttony!!! NOT ME!!! I GOT OUT OF IT THIS YEAR!! whooo hoooo!!! :clap: :clap:

Well, except for much deserts (which I don't mind making) and coffee here this evening. :wink2: But it was worth it to NOT have to go somewhere all day when I'd rather be here resting and painting!! I LOVE understanding family who'll come to you (eventually!). :cool:

Edit: Oh sh*t!! Didn't even comment on the painting!! SORRY!!! You would LOVE Gar Bailey. You should check his work out. Think you're on the same track. Where in NC are you? I'm right outside of Charlotte.

ThurmanHubbard
11-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi Tamana,

Thanks for the comment, I've seen some of Gar's work. I guess I could see where you could find some comparisons. I liked most, if not all of what I've seen of his, haven't looked in a while. I'm located just outside Winston-Salem in a little backward township called Arcadia. Deep in the heart of Bob Timberlake country! :eek: