PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Break 11/22-11/28....

AFM159
11-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Mornin' y'all - welcome to the weekly chat thread in the Illustration Forum. Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage and tell us what's happening with you this week. If this is your first time joining us, this is the thread where you share your thoughts, dreams, challenges, woes with your neighbors across the world - so come on in and tell us about what's happening -

Grab a cuppa joe and here we go!

:music: Where? Oh, where? Have we all gone? :music:

Man, I need a break, and a cold Coke! *gulp,gulp,gulp* 'ahhhh'

Hey gang! Seems we've slowed down quite a bit over the last few weeks.

For my part, I've been hip deep in some rapid fire deadlines. Barely enough time to cruise thru the forums and read, let alone post anything. My schedule has eased up for the moment, due partly (I'm sure) to the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Lots of folks traveling this week.

So.....How ya'll are!?!

Fylia
11-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Mornin all. I have been on a holiday two weeks ago, and getting back to work seems very hard. My biorithm has big problems with the getting early in and out of bed. Result: not enough sleep. For the first time, last week, I even managed to fall asleep at work (actually it was during a presentation in a dark room)... Luckely my neighbour woke me up when I was about to start snoring...

I could use a few of those rapid fire deadlines, only to keep me going... :D

AFM159
11-24-2004, 09:39 AM
So, yeah, the forums still pretty slow this week.....I suspect it may be this way for awhile, due to the holidays. People traveling and such. I've noticed a slowdown in many of the forums on WC lately.

Hey there Fylia, I hope you had a good holiday. Getting back to the rythm of work can be difficult. One has to be carefull of those rapid fire deadlines, as too many puts one on the edge of burnout.