PDA

View Full Version : Ste Elliott's Watercolour Lessons

jeanfau
11-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi

I have been a lurker on Wet Canvas for a long time. I have been reading the many posts here and noticed the ones about Steve Elliott. I have tried to connect to his site but I keep getting 'Access Forbidden'. Does anyone know why this is happening. I emailed a couple of friends and they tried to connect to his site and they got the same message. We all use the same server 'Tiscali' - would this be the problem

Jean

WTPDOSA
11-21-2004, 01:49 PM
A while back, I was able to get to his site, but now nolonger can. His web-site is part of a British city's site. He doesn't have one of his own. I'm thinking that the area or city of Donington limits who can access it.
Best of luck!!!

jeanfau
11-21-2004, 02:22 PM
thanks for your reply. I am now living back in UK so will try to find out where 'donington' is and go from there.

Jean

ingegerd
11-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Take a look at http://www.watercolourwash.co.uk/index.php?module=subjects&func=listpages&subid=1

Woodsy
11-25-2004, 06:16 AM
Thanks Ingegerd for the link to the Watercolourwash site. I'd missed those lessons too. I think they're the best bunch of tutorials I've found on the web (after Rod's of course :D ).
Al.

jeanfau
11-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Hi and thanks for that. It just niggled me that I couldn't get on the site. I will take a look later after I have trawled Wet Canvas.

:clap:

jean

WTPDOSA
11-29-2004, 02:36 AM
Ingegard,
Many Thanks for supplying the new link to Steve Elliott's site. I bookmarked it to refer to it later. Again. Thanks :clap: