PDA

View Full Version : ITs show time!!!

Alan Cross
11-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Well its that time of year again...my once a year show, well I do have two shows but this is my main one...being very busy setting it all up for the last week . My friend has offered his house for my show this will be his fifth year now....should have some photo's for you to see tommorow If I get a chance to take some.....drop in if you are anywhere near Victoria!!
Alan :)

Strawberry Wine
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
I wish I was close, but will have to rely on the pics. Good Luck Alan. I am sure you will do well.

Cheers,

Gail

Alan Cross
11-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I wish I was close, but will have to rely on the pics. Good Luck Alan. I am sure you will do well.

Cheers,

Gail
Thanks Gail....I will see what I can do with the pics....

Strawberry Wine
11-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Looking forward to it Alan; do you say "break a brush" to an artist ??? :D

cheers,

Gail

matingara
11-18-2004, 06:59 PM
i believe "break a brush" or "break wind" are both acceptable!

har har har.

Good luck Alan - really looking forward to see some pics!!!

:)

Joel.

Alan Cross
11-18-2004, 07:05 PM
LOL thanks Gail and Joel I think "break a brush" will work ..... :D

juneto
11-18-2004, 10:41 PM
I wish I were in Victoria now. After a Cruise to Alaska,a few years ago ,we lingered there at a beautiful Boat Club. I took tons of Pics and we had such a great time and thought the town so beautiful that we returned driving, the following year.
As a result , I did many boat paintings from there.
I loved the color of the water . I live on the Atlantic and water is always Gray Thought the town was filled with charm. Lucky you.
June :wave:

juneto
11-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Good Luck with your show!

tuckerbird
11-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Too far to drive, :crying: but I will be eagerly awaiting pics. Good luck with your show.

Alan Cross
11-19-2004, 04:32 AM
Too far to drive, :crying: but I will be eagerly awaiting pics. Good luck with your show.
Thanks for the kind words....

June yes you are right this is a very nice city to live in.

Europa
11-19-2004, 05:08 AM
Unfortunately my private jet is in for a service so won't be able to make it Alan :evil: :wink2:

However look forward to seeing the pics and good luck (not that you are going to need it!!)

Pat

Alan Cross
11-19-2004, 11:46 AM
Unfortunately my private jet is in for a service so won't be able to make it Alan :evil: :wink2:

However look forward to seeing the pics and good luck (not that you are going to need it!!)

Pat
Darn jets eh?? Oh well I will see if I have time later to post some of the pics I took....