PDA

View Full Version : ...don't have a title yet!

Frida200
11-17-2004, 08:59 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/11-17-2004/52198_rote_rosen_post.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: ...don't have a title yet!
Year Created: 2004
Medium: Pencil
Surface: Paper
Dimension: 8 x 10
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Hi all,

since this is my 100th post, I thought I should add a little something. Now I know I promised not to paint anymore until after the move, but I never said anything about pencil sketches, right? So here is a new sketch for my next self-portrait. It is after a German song which I really really like. There is no English text for it, but translated it would be something like "For me it should rain red roses". It's about not giving up dreams and not getting worn out by life. A wonderful song which I have always wanted to paint... So here's the sketch, painting will follow.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
1 - too cheesy? The song isn't. The painting shouldn't be either.

2 - can you imagine this in colors? I can't!

3 - or should I just leave the roses out and go back to the "rainy-street-scene" that I started out with?

Whatdoyouthink?

Mikey
11-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey Claudia, I think the song is just terrific, but the red roses????????? Maybe a women would know, not me, but obvious does come to mind. That song sounds so rich it might take a bit of thinking and a few more sketches.

The drawing is lovely.

Mikey

Artistanne
11-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Hi Claudia :wave:

This has a Magritte feel to it for me--I think it's the way she looks like she's floating and the roses are raining down around her. Very surreal, not cheesy. ("cheesy" is an Anne word BTW :D )

I can picture this in color, I think...for some reason I am seeing those red roses floating down in a field of creamy white, not sure what color clothes...I like the roses idea as well as the rainy street, both are interesting but in a completely different way--you'd get a totally different feeling from the street, more melancholy...this one is very hopeful.

Lovely self portrait start.

Tamana
11-17-2004, 09:19 PM
I'd lose all the roses except the one lower viewer's right, put her on a stage, and entitle it "Encore".

Just because we sit for awhile doesn't mean we give up -- it just means we need to rest before moving on to the next step...

Life is but a stage...blahblahblah

But Love keeps you on your way.

You've got many encores to face....

Frida200
11-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Mikey - yeah, I was afraid of that. hm hm hm, I think it all depend on how I turn this into a colored painting...
Anne - thanx. :) Now it's a "tie"! :D When I was still at the "rainy"-stage, the expression in the face was a little different, more melancholic, right as you say. After the roses idea came up, I added two little dots and it changed to what I posted. A little brighter.
I could even do both, exact same pose, but different surroundings. One rainy street, one raining roses, and put them up right next to each other. Ooooh, I would love to get started right away and simply try it out!!! :(

Frida200
11-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh Tam, what a great idea!
I was thinking about taking them all out but one, but the stage-idea did not come to my mind. That's perfect, because it emphasizes the rose even though it's just one.
Thank you! :clap:

Artistanne
11-17-2004, 09:32 PM
I see the little dots and can tell exactly how they changed your expression. Was going to suggest trying both, but I know if it were me I wouldn't have the patience to paint it twice. (Like painting pictures of different cars in traffic over and over is any different from painting the same thing twice! :rolleyes: )

I think you could pull off the roses version without it getting too sweet looking, it would be a challenge but I think you could make it work. Maybe try just one rose and have the rest be just big bunches of petals...sticking to the rainy street??? not sure...just thinking out loud...good luck

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 09:34 PM
The fruit of the wild rose
Sweet and so sour on the tongue
Swollen and crimson
As the light fades and shortens
The thorny wild rose
She gave me a summer but she's gone

--S Rothery

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 09:52 PM
OHH Mikey, how I do not agree with you, for not beeing a woman :D myself, I love roses, I have a lot in my garden, plus a lot more flowers....AAAH :)

Hello Anne, Tam

Hello Claudia, nice 100th post :)
This is a nice " melancolic " drawing.

How `bout that for a title ; The fruit of the wild rose...

No it`s not cheezy at all.
As for seeing it in color, I ( and it`s me talking here ) would see it with; Salmon, mauve, purple, dark blue, a bit of yellow...and a tiny bit of red(rose)....but I don`t know.....you know. think about it in the plane,car,shower,over coffee, at work.... ;)

Did you like my little song ??

Here`s a view of my own garden...roses....Annabelle....july...warm....winter around the corner...

Oh btw of course I see it in colours....same thing as music.... :music:

Tamana
11-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Daniel what a gorgeously beautiful garden!! I dream of having a garden like that again one day. I had roses and honeysuckle -- have you ever smelled those wafting together on a warm Summer evening? It's just like heaven.

Little Annabelle is such a precious - that photo immediately reminded me of one of my all time favorite's of Pipi's entitled: Where do children go to play. Here, look --

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/18021-Childrenplay.jpg

Breathtaking, isn't it? She IS a tiny bud -- a part OF the Garden herself.

Wonderful thread, Claudia...Happy 100th post. ;)

Frida200
11-17-2004, 10:23 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Daniel, I was going to post a little picture of MY favorite rose in MY backyard... and now I realized I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!
Well, I guess I have to cancel this move. How could I leave all this behind if I don't even have a picture of my rose......... I have one, but no flowers. Got it mixed up with my hydrangea pic.
I love roses too, SO much. Mine has exact the same color as the one you posted. Just gorgeous. You have a beautiful yard, btw! Oh, and I am just losing mine... :crying:

But I am glad my roses-painting-idea has got some positive feedback. I really wasn't sure... but I like the idea of two paintings, same pose but contrasting settings.

And yes, I do like the song! :music: :music: :music:

Tamana
11-17-2004, 10:26 PM
lol Claudia we keep crossing! Lovely pics -- lost my garden four years ago -- miss it terribly. Everywhere I've lived since, there's been no where for one. But one day....

I had prize mums that were so large they looked almost like boxwoods. Born with a green thumb my parents always said.

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 10:28 PM
Daniel what a gorgeously beautiful garden!! I dream of having a garden like that again one day. I had roses and honeysuckle -- have you ever smelled those wafting together on a warm Summer evening? It's just like heaven.

Little Annabelle is such a precious - that photo immediately reminded me of one of my all time favorite's of Pipi's entitled: Where do children go to play. Here, look --

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/18021-Childrenplay.jpg

Breathtaking, isn't it? She IS a tiny bud -- a part OF the Garden herself.

Wonderful thread, Claudia...Happy 100th post. ;)

Tam ...just like heaven

Thank you for that very nice painting. It looks like A. :wave:

Frida200
11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Tam, we crossed...
what a wonderful painting! Oh, how I will miss my garden...

And yes, I really felt like I should celebrate my 100th post since I am having such a great time here and I am so glad I found this place with all these greEAAAAAA T people.

A BIG hug to you all! :wave: :music: :clap:

Tamana
11-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Like the Telly Tubbies? (sp?) :evil:

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Tam, y`know pi`s painting....

Well look what I have found :D

Frida200
11-17-2004, 10:41 PM
well... no jumping around while hugging :D :D :D

Frida200
11-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Daniel: Peonies! Those flowers behind Annabelle... more pink!
Wow, what a BIG yard you have! I bet she enjoys it a lot!!!

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 10:45 PM
Claudia, I am " hijacking " your thread here !!!

But I just love sharing my flower photos

They`re all mine btw
Here`s a tournesol close-up, and a bit of my backyard.
Turning this Wet-canvas-thing into A Wet-garden-thing :D

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Daniel: Peonies! Those flowers behind Annabelle... more pink!
Wow, what a BIG yard you have! I bet she enjoys it a lot!!!

Oh Claudia, the peonnies behind....well this is not my garden though.

Tamana
11-17-2004, 10:49 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/18021-Childrenplay.jpghttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/18021-Where_childrens_play.jpg

OMG!!!

And what a gorgeous garden!! I would be in heaven painting out there!!!

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 10:51 PM
Tam

You ROCK ........................ :clap:
WOuuuuuuuuu :clap:

You`re amazing

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Daniel, even without the peonies, it looks like a very nice garden.
I love gardens.
Look!
When we moved in here, a little over a year ago, there was nothing. Just grass!
So we put in a pond, and hundreds of plants, and this year, we had a million baby frogs! And a pigeon breeding in a flowerpot...

Okay, enough of that now! :D

that picture of Annabelle - can I save a copy?

Tamana
11-17-2004, 11:07 PM
So we put in a pond, and hundreds of plants, and this year, we had a million baby frogs!

!

I love frogs!!!

Beautiful garden.

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Daniel, even without the peonies, it looks like a very nice garden.
I love gardens.
Look!
When we moved in here, a little over a year ago, there was nothing. Just grass!
So we put in a pond, and hundreds of plants, and this year, we had a million baby frogs! And a pigeon breeding in a flowerpot...

Okay, enough of that now! :D

that picture of Annabelle - can I save a copy?

Claudia, you can save anything !! :)

You`re not Dutch, but you`ll understand;
Genoeglijk tuin !!

This is a nice pond C ! ( C...)!

Same thing for us when we moved in....we had nothing. But thousands ( not kiddin) of hours later , we have a "Gezellig" garden.
Ok enough of this....snow is here anyway.....WOOOOUUUU SKI !! ( almost )
To the other WC members
, if you just joined in, we got into something else here !!

But Isn`t Claudia drawing very pretty and....intimate ??
Do you think It`s cheesy ( not !)
What do you think..... :wave:

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:17 PM
:D
You're so nice for reminding of the sketch...
This thread got 23 replies in 2 hrs, pretty good, ey? But I guess it wasn't ALL for my revolutionary drawing...

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 11:29 PM
You're so nice for reminding of the sketch...
This thread got 23 replies in 2 hrs, pretty good, ey? But I guess it wasn't ALL for my revolutionary drawing...

HA HA :D

But y`know for your drawing or my painting, we didn`t invent nothing....

But do we ever CREATE ????

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:32 PM
:confused:

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:37 PM
:music: :music: :music:

When I was 16 I said quietly: I want
want to be big, want to win,
want to be happy, never lie,
when I was 16 I quietly said: I want
want all or nothing.

For me it should rain red roses,
all kinds of miracles should happen to me,
the world should change
and keep its sorrows to itself.

And later I said: I would like to
understand, see, live, keep,
and later I said I would like to
not be alone, yet be free.

For me it should rain red roses
all kinds of miracles should happen to me,
may luck treat me with tenderness
and my fate be organized with love.

And today, I say quietly: I should
arrange myself, be content,
I cannot arrange myself,
I cannot be content:
I still want to win,
want all or nothing.

For me it should rain red roses
completely new miracles should happen to me,
unfold myself far from the old,
out of what’s expected keep the most.

I want, I want... :music: :music: :music:

- now just to make sure it’s content did not get lost in the bad translation: It is not a song about a person who expects the world to turn around her, not at all. It is a song about life, and expectations, and how being confronted with reality, rules and tough luck we usually learn to compromise and forget our dreams. The woman in that song went through the same, but then she realizes she cannot compromise, she still wants to reach for the stars.

Like that song.

Quiet
11-17-2004, 11:38 PM
One technical thing I’m noticing: the perspective of your lap and the plane of the road (as indicated by the stripe) do not match. If we are looking down at the road from such an angle, we should be seeing down into your lap. If your lap is correct, then the horizon should fall within the picture.

The simpler fix would be to move the horizon down, but if it is important that the road fill the picture like it currently does, then the legs will need to be re-drawn.

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 11:47 PM
:music: :music:
:music:

This is nice sharing ! :music:

Faith !!

If iI come back at what I`ve said
"for your drawing or my painting, we didn`t invent nothing....

But do we ever CREATE ????"

I was meaning that we didn`t invent nothing but we, ( you, me, and other artists) CREATE.

That`s what we do

CREATE
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN !!
CREATE

does that make sense ??

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Thank you Quiet, very true. I almost asked my neighbour to take a picture of me sitting on the wet street in the rain today....
but then I changed my mind! :D
So the "inside in front of a mirror" - taken photo does not perfectly match the street idea. I think I will have to redo the legs, because I want to keep the road.
Thanks for pointing it out!!!

Frida200
11-17-2004, 11:50 PM
CREATE
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN !!
CREATE

does that make sense ??

YES.
That's what I thought it meant. So it totally makes sense.

Dhuot
11-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh , you have become a senior member tonight LOL :D

Frida200
11-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Oh , you have become a senior member tonight LOL :D

Indeed!
Well, what a night! :D
Hope I won't age that fast in real life... HA HA HA!!!

haaf
11-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Hi Claudia
like your figure drawing here.....this can go so many ways.. I'm not going to say anything at this stage...it has to grow in your own mind...and it will..
just want to share my love for the garden here...
Rhodonderon..must admit not my favorite plant in the world, however they did their best this spring and summer to brighten up the yard ...so I had to paint them (oil 80x80 cm)
Caroline ;)

Frida200
11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
WOW!!!

COLORS!!!
I'm not too excited about Rhododendron either, but THAT painting is great.
And big! A huge dot of color... must be great now in the dark grey wintery days.
:wave:
Claudia

Mikey
11-18-2004, 07:48 PM
Mikey - yeah, I was afraid of that. hm hm hm, I think it all depend on how I turn this into a colored painting...
(

Hi Claudia, I often give a crit, then worry in case I've hurt somebody. From what I've seen so far your creativity is unfailing. The difficulty I find for myself is that it cannot be forced and what comes has to be it. Sometimes I think we have to do a few paintings to let the ideas break through. It often seems to apply to me.

Here's one of my favourite quotes. This seems to be where I'm at now, but flowers not.

There is always a thick crust to be broken before I can give my whole heart to anything; a stubborn piece of ground, as it were, that resists the attacks of plough and hoe. But with a little perseverance the hardness suddenly gives and it becomes so rich in fruit and flowers that I am quite unable to gather them all.
Diary entry by Eugene Delacroix

Mikey

Frida200
11-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Oh Mikey, no, you did not hurt me. Not at all. I appreciate your being honest very very much. I mean, that's why I posted it! To get opinions. DIFFERENT opinions. And I even had the same thoughts, so I thank you for telling me what you think.

I think pencil drawings are good for poses, but for me thay do not work for mood and feelings - at least not as much as color. I will put that on a canvas, and then just listen to the music and see what happens. Let the painting develop itself. Or maybe tonight I'll see it as an oil painting in my dreams! You never know.
You are very right in what you're saying, you can't force it. And I was not going to. I would probably not even have posted this sketch if it hadn't been for my 100th post! :D

But I am glad I did, because we all had a great time last night looking at flowers and beautiful little girls playing in backyards, and frogs and pigeons...

Claudia

Mikey
11-18-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm very gaald to hear it. Ys this is a good thread.

Mikey

Gilberte
11-19-2004, 03:37 PM
Where was I :confused:
Missed it completely .....
Congrats on your Xth post ...

Make her sit on a bed of roses.........

Dhuot
11-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Where was I :confused:
Missed it completely .....

Pauvre Gilberte !!!

Well, since you have missed this !!!

Here`s for you
From (still) my garden :D

Frida200
11-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Gilberte...

... I have one for you, too!

Dhuot
11-19-2004, 11:57 PM
OH WOW

It`s a good thing I checked the Jpeg that said " For Gilberte " !!!!!!

Thought it was for me LOL :D

Well , I take it for me .... HA !

:D :D :D

sweet

Dhuot
11-20-2004, 12:00 AM
oooooo lala

Claudia

You are full of surprises !! :)

Frida200
11-20-2004, 12:05 AM
... :D

Gilberte
11-20-2004, 03:52 AM
You're all TOO SWEET. Thanks a lot, and a lot and a lot. Claudia, how special ! :cool:

Here's for Daniel something en Français .......

LE BONHEUR DE CE MONDE (sonnet)

Avoir une maison commode, propre & belle,
Un jardin tapissé d'espaliers odorans,
Des fruits, d'excellent vin, peu de train, peu d'enfans,
Posseder seul, sans bruit, une femme fidèle.

N'avoir dettes, amour, ni proces, ni querelle,
Ni de partage à faire avecque ses parens,
Se contenter de peu, n'espérer rien des Grands,
Régler tous ses desseins sur un juste modèle.

Vivre avecque franchise & sans ambition,
S'adonner sans scrupule à la dévotion,
Domter ses passions, les rendre obéissantes.

Conserver l'esprit libre, & le jugement fort,
Dire son Chapelet en cultivant ses entes,

C'est attendre chez soi bien doucement la mort !

(sonnet composé par Christophe Plantin (vieux Français)).

Big bisou to all,

Dhuot
11-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Merci Gilberte, you are so kind

Those are very nice lyrics...a sort of guide ????

Gilberte, you diserve a flower but instead here`s a very nice song by Brel...
in dutch...I can feel the cold, the wind ...the Nordzee !!!

Have a GREAT saturday

MIJN VLAKKE LAND

Wanneer de Noordzee koppig breekt aan hoge duinen
en witte vlokken schuim uiteenslaan op de kruimen,
wanneer de norse vloed beukt aan het zwart basalt
en over dijk en duin de grijze nevel valt
wanneer bij eb het strand woest is als een woestijn
en natte westewinden gieren van venijn,
dan vècht mijn land...Mijn vlakke land...

Frida200
11-20-2004, 01:38 PM
MIJN VLAKKE LAND

Wanneer de Noordzee koppig breekt aan hoge duinen
en witte vlokken schuim uiteenslaan op de kruimen,
wanneer de norse vloed beukt aan het zwart basalt
en over dijk en duin de grijze nevel valt
wanneer bij eb het strand woest is als een woestijn
en natte westewinden gieren van venijn,
dan vècht mijn land...Mijn vlakke land...

I LOVE that song!
:music: :music: :music:
:wave: Salut Daniel! Salut Gilberte! :music:

Gilberte
11-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Daniel,

Compelling isn't it ... had a strange cold shivering feeling going right down my spine re-reading the words and almost hearing him sing it .......

Poor man, so young ......... zo lang op de planken en nu ... ertussen :crying:

Claudia, you read or speak Flemish/Dutch ? GOOOOOOOD !

:wave: To each and everyone !

Frida200
11-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Oh, this is funny: Earlier today, I read 'le bonheur du monde", but just very quickly because I only had 1-2 min before I had to go back to work. And I thought "hm, I don;t really agree with this... and that does not sound too great either. And ..."

So I wasn't too impressed with the text. But NOW I read the sentence "C'est attendre chez soi bien doucement la mort !"... :D Well - NOW I agree!

And no, I don't understand Dutch (most of the time), but I still listen to it sometimes. I have a few Brel songs and Van Veen songs in Dutch that I like a lot. :music: But speak or read, no no!

Dhuot
11-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Gilberte, I am re-reading the " sonnet ", and in a sens I understand...but on the other hand I don`t ???? :confused:

Frida200
11-21-2004, 01:29 AM
Here is what I read:

LE BONHEUR DE CE MONDE (sonnet)

le bonheur de ce monde...

Avoir une maison commode, propre & belle,
Un jardin tapissé d'espaliers odorans,
Des fruits, d'excellent vin, peu de train, peu d'enfans,
Posseder seul, sans bruit, une femme fidèle.

... a nice and tidy home,
a garden filled with flowers, good food, expensive wine, not too many children, and a pretty quiet faithful wife ...
(Here I thought, well, sure she should be faithful :D but she sounds boring, and I'm not sure about the number of children)

N'avoir dettes, amour, ni proces, ni querelle,
Ni de partage à faire avecque ses parens,
Se contenter de peu, n'espérer rien des Grands,
Régler tous ses desseins sur un juste modèle.

in plain text: no feelings, no big expectations...
(Here I got very confused...)

Vivre avecque franchise & sans ambition,
S'adonner sans scrupule à la dévotion,
Domter ses passions, les rendre obéissantes.

no ambitions, devote yourself, get your passions under control and then forget about them...
(with the title still in my head, I thought we were getting recommendations on how to live our lives, and I was trying to find points to agree with, so I thought, no ambitions... well, maybe 'overambitioned' is not so good because you won't find peace..??? Mais rendre obeissantes mes passions??? :confused: )

Conserver l'esprit libre, & le jugement fort,
Dire son Chapelet en cultivant ses entes,

C'est attendre chez soi bien doucement la mort !

... all this is like waiting for death to come and get you.
(Ahaaaa! NOW I see. And agree ... because if you live your life like that, no passions, no feelings, no hate no tear no romance or fear... then you are not LIVING!)

Gilberte... is that close?

Dhuot
11-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Oh, this is funny: Earlier today, I read 'le bonheur du monde", but just very quickly because I only had 1-2 min before I had to go back to work. And I thought "hm, I don;t really agree with this... and that does not sound too great either. And ..."

So I wasn't too impressed with the text. But NOW I read the sentence "C'est attendre chez soi bien doucement la mort !"... :D Well - NOW I agree!

You see Gilberte, that is exactly why I don`t really understand !!

"C'est attendre chez soi bien doucement la mort !"

?????????

Mais c`est triste non ?? Isn`t that sad ??

And Claudia, you say I agree....?????????????????? :)

Dhuot
11-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Claudia, I think we understand it the same way....humm

C, I think we crossed-post

Frida200
11-21-2004, 01:54 AM
Yes, we did cross.
But if we understand it the same way - don't you SEE?
le bonheur du monde...
so many people are measuring it by material things, by how much they follow the rules, how much they match the picture that's painted in the commercials. A house, a wife, two kids, good job. Here in Texas: An SUV (to all Texans: don't take it personal! :D ) , as big as possible. And a dog and a nice hair cut. Smoooooooooth....

well, a lot of people may be after that and trying to achieve all that, but for me, and for the person who wrote these lyrics, this is not what makes life lively and worth living! I would be bored to death. And if I had gained control over my feelings, as suggested in the lyrics, I would wrap that boredom and bury it. Under my perfectly mowed lawn. So everything is nice and shiny again...

I WOULD BE A LIVING DEAD!

This is NOT the bonheur du monde. It is everything but!

Dhuot
11-21-2004, 02:07 AM
Yes, we did cross.
But if we understand it the same way - don't you SEE?

Yes, I think, not sure, I don`t know, Yes, I think, not sure, I don`t know, :D
le bonheur du monde...
so many people are measuring it by material things, by how much they follow the rules, how much they match the picture that's painted in the commercials. A house, a wife, two kids, good job. Here in Texas: An SUV (to all Texans: don't take it personal! :D ) , as big as possible. And a dog and a nice hair cut. Smoooooooooth....

well, a lot of people may be after that and trying to achieve all that, but for me, and for the person who wrote these lyrics, this is not what makes life lively and worth living! I would be bored to death. And if I had gained control over my feelings, as suggested in the lyrics, I would wrap that boredom and bury it. Under my perfectly mowed lawn. So everything is nice and shiny again...

I WOULD BE A LIVING DEAD!

This is NOT the bonheur du monde. It is everything but!

Yeah, this I understood.
But one of the things I don`t understand, is what lead Gilberte to " offer " me that sonnet ?? You see ??
Gilberte, you`ll wake up pretty soon anyway !!, you`ll tell us LOL :D

Gilberte
11-21-2004, 03:47 AM
Because my dear Daniel you're francophone ...
and ... we're (I count myself in) artists .......... and we DON't live that way.

Caudia is right, this is NOT le Bonheur Du Monde, it is everything BUT. She analyzed it very well !
The last phrase carries the whole poem don't you agree ?

Lots of love from "ce plat pays qui est le mien......."

Gilberte

bocote
11-21-2004, 04:10 AM
I didnt read all the posts here, but did look for 2nd postings. The sketch here will make a great painting and it looks like the composition and structures are fine. the song will do well with this.... be careful with layout of roses under you. A mathematical staggered laying of flowers will look too refined... random careful composed flowers will be better won't take away.

have fun

Dhuot
11-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Because my dear Daniel you're francophone ...
and ... we're (I count myself in) artists .......... and we DON't live that way.

Caudia is right, this is NOT le Bonheur Du Monde, it is everything BUT. She analyzed it very well !

Gilberte

Merci Gilberte

Gilberte and Claudia, to understand it that way, makes my day...and more.

Merci

I couldn`t sleep...really

Dhuot
11-22-2004, 12:08 AM

Gilberte

YES I agree Gilberte :D

Claudia, you were very patient with me, and yes you analyzed it well.