PDA

View Full Version : ****Daily Wash Wednesday November 17th****

mr sandbanx
11-16-2004, 11:29 PM
Hey all... It seems if I am not early I never make it in here.

Stretching paper tonight and stapled the end of my finger to the board. Jeepers creepers that stings... Typing finger too, so that bites. So thats another mechanical device I am not allowed to use anymore. Brenda put it on top of the fridge where I can't reach it!

I think I have too many paintings on the go when I am looking under the desk to see if the keyboard tray is disasembleable! LOL

Me and Emily decided to try snowboarding this year. Does anyone know about such things... what size, brand etc? Or should I go to the debate forum with this?

Saw Jackie here tonight. Briefly. Tried to catch up in the gallery but it sure does move fast these days.

Hope everyone has a great day... I anticipate Kevin's card arriving here in the next day or two!

Chris

Johnnie
11-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Well well Chris you sure have a "Me First" complex.. lol

Bet you just fly by someone then make a quick right in front of them then hit the brakes to turn right at the next street just to get there "First" huh lol...

Must be terrible to be last huh lol...

I enjoy being "Last" my self.. I get to get all the "CRUMBS" lol

Aint no crumbs when your "First" lol

Sorry pills are working again.. lol

Have a good day all.....:wink2:

Johnnie

Lulu
11-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Evening each:)
Have just come inside from mowing the lawn. Needs cutting twice a week at the moment, it's growing so fast. But I like doing it:)
Have had a fantastic day, dropped the car off at 7.30 this morning to be panel beaten lol then home to a meeting, then out and about in John's ute. I swear he puts kangaroo gas in it! Hate driving it but needs must:)
Out most of the day actually, but John didn't feel too isolated, after all he had the tractor and farm bike to ride on if he got desperate! lol And of course there's always the donkey............... can't you just imagine it, 6ft tall riding a donkey....almost as funny as Rod on his uni:D :D

Thanks for the congrats re my painting sales yesterday. Most of my paintings are sold to strangers, but yesterday's was to a friend. Her husband had asked me to make a gift certificate for her birthday, stating that she could have a painting of her choice of mine. I went today to see where she hung it (great grammar LOL) and it does look good in her home, so can 'let it go' now:) Some I get attached to....

Chris, don't know anything about snowboarding except that it looks like a lot of fun!

Hi Johnnie! and all yet to come.

mr sandbanx
11-16-2004, 11:47 PM
I can be fourth too Johnnie, does not bother me.

LOL all the people here with bad knees and that, its not to hard to push my way to the front.

Coming your way to watch the Mac Marauders soon. My son is professional student and has sworn to stay at school till they win the Vanier Cup. Me and my bank manager are praying for a win!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Lulu
11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
back again to say Happy Travelling to Doug and Ruth! have a wonderful time in Detroit you two.:)

Oh and Chris......... speaking of knees......... I have been going to the physio for the last week for a strained ligament in my knee lol Don't have to give up gym though - I'd think my throat was cut if I couldn't continue to exercise:)

Christie
11-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Morning All!

Just about to head off to bed.

Tomorrow I am going to Ikea with a friend. They just opened a new store here (and closed the old one which was closer to our house).

Had a fantastic day at the school. The little boy that I have been working with seems to have had a break through of some sort and suddenly WANTS to read. Quite a welcome reversal.:)

Lulu, I have just started exercising again after the pneumonia and I think I am going to die! I am getting happier about doing it though, so I guess that's a good first step.:)

Johnnie, glad the pills are working for you.:)

Chris, it's nice to see that you are comfortable no matter where you are in the wash.:D Sorry to hear about the finger!

Okay, off to bed. See you tomorrow.

Take care.

Roun2it
11-17-2004, 02:24 AM
Morning each,

Rain, rain and more rain ........ boy the park is getting wet, anyone want two wet dogs, pleasent aroma?

Johnnie the trouble with being last is that sometimes you don't make the list at all, I mean you wouldn't want to be at the back of the queue when they hand out the brains and good looks, would you?? :wink2: :evil:

Lulu its the gym that causes all those injuries, no one needs to warm up to sit in the sofa!! :wink2:

I book Scotland and they are now to get early snow!! Sheesh! Maybe I can do the research on snowboarding, so should I take the dustbin lid with me :confused:

I still have some tulip and daff bulbs to put in and can't get out cause of the rain.. plip..plip..........ploppppppppp.

Lulu
11-17-2004, 02:48 AM
Lulu its the gym that causes all those injuries, no one needs to warm up to sit in the sofa!! :wink2:

Nahh, I blame it on the camel:D

too bad about snow in Scotland, you could always come Down Under - Elaine and I will look after you and your new patella :evil:

Christie, I'm so pleased that you are feeling well enough to start back exercising. Takes a while to get back fitness, but you'll get there (me too!)

JJ, where are you? What's happening in Qld? Have a friend flying from Brisbane to Hamilton on Saturday, I've told her to pack her woolly spencer - especially as she's going on to Christchurch LOL

madmum
11-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Morning peeps! :wave:

Chris - ouch! Did it break the skin? Nothing wrong with having several paintings on the go - better than the alternative of none (which I am just trying to get out of!) ;)

LOL Johnnie, I always like to be in the middle of the queue. If I only join at the back I never get a seat on the bus! DH would say that it was best to be at the back of the queue for lunch, he always got second helpings that way :D

Hi Lulu :)

Night Christie! :wave:

Kev, best not to try snowboarding until you have new knees! Sledging sounds better, but Chris will have to pull the sledge back up the hill. Imagine the beautiful photos you can get of the snow!!!!!!

Doug and Ruth aren't going till Friday are they? Don't want to wave them off too early ;)

Nothing to report today, except I have finally started my Christmas shopping! :clap: It gets harder every year, as the kids get fussier. Amy is virtually impossible to buy for :rolleyes:

Hugs to all,

Ruth

laudesan
11-17-2004, 03:06 AM
Hi Lulu.. :wave: Just got in from shopping. Had to go get a plug to plug my Singaporean camera charger plug into to make it Australian so I can charge my camera batteries..

Also picked up some nice wax melts to burn in my oil burners. I love them... Picked up some in Canada when I was staying at Gails, and they are fantastic. The burn for simply ages and ages, I have had one going for 32 hours.. That is 4 8 hour tea lights..;) AND it is still going strong!!

SO!! I am sold on wax melts!!! :D

Kev, just don't call me late fir breakfast... **groan** I hear you say .......yeah it IS olde.. :D

Chris wrote......................................Brenda put it on top of the fridge where I can't reach it!
AND he is NOT kidding folks..:D (Ducks disease, she says running for cover.....)

WOO-HOO Johnnie... :wave:

Christie you have fun.. Ikea is a great store if it is to your tastes..:)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/22284-I_am_waving.gif

Huggles..

P.S.

What happened to the tiny teeny little font when you sized 1???????? It is now bigger than this type????

Yorky
11-17-2004, 03:58 AM
Morning all :wave:

Yes, we fly on Friday for 10 days in Detroit. Only 2 sleeps to go! :clap:

Another murky, breezy, damp morning, getting what's left of Kev's rain :rolleyes:

Sitting here listening to skeins of geese flying over for breakfast in the carrot fields. We have a large wildfowl reserve in the village (Martin Mere) and get thousands of winter visitors.

Taking my W&N Field box, sketch book and pad with me to Detroit - I may get some time to paint while the little one is sleeping.

I love scented candles, JJ, but Ruth can't stand the smell :(

Just heard the morning paper drop on the mat, so BBL,

Doug

JudyL
11-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Mornin' all, looks like another grey day today. It was all wet and gloomy yesterday, so didn't get out to take pictures of the Marigold new build in progress (shhh don't tell Jack!)
Today is Market day, and I will get a ride up the hill, me and my trolley. Not sure what I need, except I just need to go. Can I pick anything up for y'all?
Johnnie, are those "sorry pills" or sorry, pills are working? just wondering if they are the kind that would help my Mom! but she needs happy pills, and reality pills. Can't think of the kind of pills I need.
I'd better go get coffee.
BBL
JudyL

painterbear
11-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Good Morning all,

It is just past 4:30 a.m. and the paper delivery man is parked outside our house while he delivers the morning paper. Nothing like a truck idling when it is so quiet everywhere else.

We had a great visit with Char last night. She drove down from Springfield after she finished work and we talked, and talked, and talked about everything. We ate dinner then retired to my studio/office and compared palletes and paints and discussed techniques. It was a lot of fun. Definitely feel I've met my "sister" in Char.

Today we are going in to the Base for checkups at the Hospital. Will have my eyes examined so will be blind as a bat for a while until my pupils return to normal size. Maybe I should try painting something when they are like that—it would surely be loose.

Picked up two books about Caravaggio after seeing several paintings at the exhibit we went to last week that said the artists has all been influenced by him. Thought I'd read more about him and see why he was so influential.

Weaving Hi :wave: to Chris, Johnnie, Lulu, Christie, Kev, Ruth, JJ, and Doug.

Off to check out the Gallery while I can still see.

SYL,

Sylvia

laudesan
11-17-2004, 04:52 AM
Sylvia, I feel the same way about Char. isn't she wonderful!! :)

Is your roof finished?? Where are the pics..;)

MEN........

Do you put your cologne/aftershave under your arms?????????????

Europa
11-17-2004, 06:04 AM
MORNING WASHGANGEROOS!!!

Well had planned to go into town today with SWMBO to start her Christmas shopping (I prefer to shop online) - but as its windy and raining suggested we go just down the road to the retail park (bit like a strip mall) and pick some stuff up there - at least we will be under cover.

Chris - how on earth do you staple the end of your finger - MEN shouldnt be allowed near mechanical stuff. :evil:

Johnnie - are those 'happy' pills :D As for being first middle or last - hmmmmm well I dont mind where I am in the queue as long as no one tries to push in front of me. :mad:

Lulu - I have to agree with Kev - gym's are bad for your health....lol.

Christie - ooooooh I hate Ikea - am afraid I am not into all this modern furniture - not saying it isnt nice (phew just in case some on here have really modern houses...lol) - but I prefer the old antique type stuff. Just waiting for my lotto win then off to buy a large old period house and fill my days going around auctions and junk shops finding bits and pieces. Am just an old fashioned girl at heart.....LOL.

Kev - SNOWBOARDING!!!! - are you crazy - I think you are going through a midlife crisis son!! :p

Waving to JJ - JudyL - Sylvia - Doug and Ruth :wave:

Errrrrr JJ - what prompted that question re the aftershave???

K am off for brekky - bbl

Love and hugs all around

LEAD ON MACDUFF!!!

Pat xxx

Roun2it
11-17-2004, 06:24 AM
Only when I've shaved them, it stings a little :evil: :wink2:

Ah..... the sweet smell of an armpit!!

laudesan
11-17-2004, 06:31 AM
Alan reckons ALL men put aftershave/cologne under their arms after a shower. (he does) I said rubbish!! He said they do too, just ask.. SO I ASKED..

I love Olde furniture too. Not into the modern stuff at all. Made so badly most of it with chipboard..

Flattwo
11-17-2004, 06:59 AM
Good Morning

Its very windy here today, just watched an old lady being wind assisted to the local store!

Patella, an interesting word, could be the owner of the local curry house, or twin sisters Pat and Ella, or even a flower..no thats a Petunia.

Kev...Rainbows and wind here...I see no snow! with your new Patella anything is possible, even the Lambada

Here is a Rainbow I have just photographed

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/3457-Rainbow_1.jpg

Henry

Uschi
11-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!! Gray, so far, will see what happens weather wise.

Since I posted twice yesterday, morning and evening, I have nothing left to report except that TV is just about driving me nuts - 5 minutes show, 2 minutes commerical, 5 minutes show, 2 minutes commercial.

Sylvia, you send Char back here, we miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!

re perfume under armpits, can't see anything wrong with it until the person starts sweating, the combination of odor is not pleasant, to say the least. JJ tell Alan deodorant goes under the armpit, preferable unscented

Johnnie - cheer up!! :wave:

JJ, you are absolutely right about Ikea's pressboard furniture but it's pretty and cheap enough to replace when you are sick of it. I have gone through so many phases, solid teak, beautiful, heavy, dark wood antiques from Britain, solid pine and now mostly Ikea pressboard. Same with wall coverings, have gone through every colour - bright yellow to dark wine red, Velvet red and gold wall paper, wood panelling and for the last 10 years have been totally enamored with plain white. I can't imagine how people, like my grandparents, could live with the same furniture an entire lifetime. Could it be that I am whimsical, unstable???? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

O.K., more painting today and have to go and buy more ink for the printer OUCH!! Has anyone tried the refills, a store upened up here recently where you bring in your empty ink containers and they will fill them while you wait - 1/2 price. Any good??????

Sending good thoughts to one and all and :wave: greetings!!!!
Uschi

Strawberry Wine
11-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Good Day Washers:

A balmy +8 this morning but cloudy. Yesterday was beautiful and sunny, which was wonderful for the crew who reshingled our roof. They arrived about 7:30 am and left about 500 p.m. We installed a new skylight, replaced some wood on the front roof, and replaced a strip of vinyl siding that the wind had partially blown off and took off and replaced all the shingles. They also had tarps over the decks and by 5:00 pm they were finished and cleaned up and I can't see a piece of shingle or a roofing nail anywhere. I will give this company *****

:wave: to Chris with sore finger.. I can relate to the stapled finger and needin a stool to see whats on top of the fridge :evil: Will ask my son about Snowboards

Sylvia, Char has so many sisters I have lost count. So if she is your sis and my sis and jj's sis, I guess that means we are all related :clap:

JJ, I will ask Dan :)

I just noticed the time and must run as I need to get out the door in 15 mins.

WAving to all fore and aft

Cheers,

Gail

droll13
11-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Good morning all,

Busy day, so can't tarry.

After shave in the armpits? Nope - that's what deodorant is for.

Have a good day.

Europa
11-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Uschi - I use refills - difference between £52 for normal replacements - £35 for compatables and £22 for refills - I only get them refilled about 3/4 times though then renew with brand new ones. One thing I have found though with my Epson is that if I put in refills it says that they are not Epson cartridges...lol :confused:

Pat

Little Old Lady
11-17-2004, 09:13 AM
Greetings :wave:
Just a brief rush through as I am running late for painting at nursing home.
Foggy here this morn.
Have a good one.
JoAnn

pampe
11-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Good Wednesday, washers and washerettes!

Speaking of body care products.....review as you wish

DANGEROUS things in your products (http://www.4womanhealth.com/harmful-ingredients.html)

Off to swim...we went to the new POOL facility (http://www.whitefishwave.com/index.cfm) being built here in Whitefish yesterdayu to join.....so...IT IS CHEAPER, NICER, bigger pool (8 lanes) and 4 miles from home......as it is completed we can stop going all the way to Kalispell for workouts (THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS) Saves gas, time and slipping on more ice in the Winter :wink2:

Dreary and cold here

Have a great day

Pam

Starsprite
11-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Good morning everyone..hope your day is going well..could be night for some peeps....hope that is going well too. :)

Malty.... I guess I'll move this over for you...LOL. Malty posted this in yesterday's wash by mistake.... (silly Malty) LOL, and I thought it was great too and wanted you to see it also. It brought a smile to my face too!!! There is a previous poem about Stanley the Emerald Bug in the Verses and Worses thread also...if you want to check it out.

Another thing that brought a big smile to my face is the painting mr sandbanx (Chris) sent me yesterday, it's beautiful doncha think? I am sending him one of the tulips I painted soon. Hope he likes as well.

MALTY'S COMMENT
Hello everyone!Hope life is good for you all.

Apropos from Lulu's recent thread and drawing of Kev's training, thought I'd just transfer Chris's poem from the "Verses" thread, in case some of you may not get the chance to see it!
Hope Mr Sandbanx doesn't mind.
I thought it was funny and It cheared me up no end!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fall of Stanley

You may recall lovely bug Stanley
who posed for the artists sans pants
was rewarded with gross adulation,
and the cash to buy cottage in France.

Oh, Stanley the emerald bug was,
more famous than any nude bug,
and he lived like a king in his castle
with a maid, and a new Persian rug.

The money it flowed like a faucet
he bought stuff for all of his pals
He was seen in all the right places,
on the arms of some glamourous gals.

Was invited to all the right parties,
Was in the newspapers a lot.
In the evenings he dated a glow worm.
Spent holidays out on his yacht.

But a bubble is made for the bursting,
and Staney's no different at all,
from the other stars went there before him.
He knew that his star would soon fall

Seems Stanley woke up in the morning
Paparazzi had left him alone
his fame overnight it had vanished
in confusion he took up the phone.

Called agent, a slimey bug Carl
a shifty eyed, chain smoking thief
who took his percentage and then some.
And Stanley express-ed his grief.

Said Carl "Well here Stanley, I'm sorry
to tell you there's been some dissent
Seems artists are fickle, bore easy,
and they prefer very much that you went"

Seems Lulu has gone and discovered,
replacement, whose now all the rage
Names Kevin, ex Lancashire copper
and he's stormed and he's taken the stage.

He's the new star that I'm representing
So theres really not much I can do,
so accept this as notice I'm quitting
and no longer represent you.

Now Stanley you must know that fame is,
a fickle, and mean hearted lass.
So on your way out do be careful
and not let the door hit your a**.

My daisy painting (painted by mr sandbanx, er Chris)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/6385-31024-Daisies_2_3.jpg

Starsprite
11-17-2004, 10:51 AM
And while I'm at it...here is another pic of "The Dude" or "dragon" as JJ calls him :D sunning himself on a palm branch. Ah the life of a lizard!!!! :D

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Nov-2004/6385-Thedude2.jpg

Christie
11-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Morning All!

On the Ikea line of thought, I have not been to the new store yet and want to see what all the fuss is about.:D If I luck out, I will find down filled duvets for the children. Otherwise, I am just going there to be nosy!:D

Pat, I like antiques as well. I would love to have more in the house, but I am picky about what I want...

Pam, I have always read the ingredients lists carefully on the products that I buy. Years doing chemical analysis in an oil field lab has made me wary.:D

There are Canadian geese flying over the house right now. Flocks of them! They are so low you can hear the wind in their wings. Regrettably, they are flying east instead of south... Must be going for breakfast in a farmer's field...:D

Okay, I am off now. Will check back in later

amaze_1101
11-17-2004, 12:37 PM
6.30am ...YAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN ...I'm so tired this morning. Spent another day in a cloud of gold dust yesterday and probably more to do today. I don't usually do so much gilding at work, more letter cutting but it's so busy just now. (Lulu what day is it?) I can't keep up with the days. I usually only work three short days a week but I'm working full time this week and it's taking so long to get to friday. We all worked so hard yesterday and it was so hot that by 4.30 everyone was dripping in sweat so someone yelled "I'm going for a beer, who's coming with me?" We all went and sat out in the sun.
Ended up talking quietly with one of my work mates who's marriage has been on the rocks. Man, was he needing to talk. He let it ALL out and I just listened. Poor man, I didn't know how to help him but so wanted to. He really just had no one to talk to about it and there I was. Most women can talk with girl friends but it must be difficult for men when they need to share stuff as it seems men don't share emotional stuff with mates. I told the guy to just let me know when he needs a listening ear and I'll be there.
Was an interesting evening but meant getting home late. Thankfully hubby had my dinner ready and waiting. He's a good lad.
Wonder what today will bring...

Well better wake the kids for school. :wave:

Uschi
11-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Having my lunch, yes, I forget to eat when I paint.

Uschi One thing I have found though with my Epson is that if I put in refills it says that they are not Epson cartridges...lol :confused:
Pat

Chuckling, chuckling - that tickled my fancy - yes, I am weird LOL Thanks for the info re ink! WOW, is your ink ever expensive :eek: :eek: :eek:

Must be the US dollar going down or the canadian dollar going up but the ink is suddenly WAAAAY cheaper than it was last time I bought.

Christie - yes Ikea have down filled duvets

Pam, by the looks of the photos you have a while to wait yet. Swimming was good for flexibility in my hip and I enjoyed it, but the very second I do a few breast strokes (legs doing the froggy thing) my sciatic nerve gets pinched with the muscles in my cheek - any sugestions? No, I can't do any other strokes LOL, old fashioned european, learned to swin in a river LoL

Finished the iris, looking good, haven't taken photo yet, too dull.

:wave: to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!
Uschi

Lulu
11-17-2004, 03:45 PM
morning each:)
guess who cannot walk properly today? Couldn't even get out of bed without help! My knee has seized up, think I'll have to join Kev at the hospital! LOL
The physio gave me extra exercises yesterday - squats, 3 lots of 10, and I'm sure that has stuffed it. But as the day wears on it should free up, and I've got another appointment tomorrow. Need ultrasound on it.
Oh woe, no gym today!!!! :(

Henry, you do trigger my imagination! lol Hmmmmmmm, Kev, with shaven armpits, doing the lambada, with Pat Ella ...... :evil: Be still my beating heart............. :p

Patty, love that lizard! and love the poem by Chris! thanks so much for putting it here, I don't get to the verses thread much, too much to read, too little time............

Gail, +8 is balmy? I would have a different word for it! lol

Christie, lovely visual of the Canadian Geese. I saw a film last year on migrating birds, was absolutely fascinating.

Home alone day today, just me the dog 6 sheep and the donkey:D

Have a great day/evening everyone :wave:

Sharon Douglas
11-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Just poppin` in on my way to bed :wave:
I hope all is well in your worlds.

Goodnight.

pampe
11-17-2004, 06:11 PM
*watching all those geese come SOuth*

Uschi...you can always use a kickboard....different position fo the legs

As SOME of you are getting older *you know who you are*

This joke seems to fit:

Jacob, age 92, and Rebecca, age 89, living in Florida, are all excited
about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the
wedding, and on the way they pass a drugstore. Jacob suggests they go in.
Jacob addresses the man behind the counter: "Are you the owner?" The
pharmacist answers, "Yes."

Jacob: "We're about to get married. Do you sell heart medication?"
Pharmacist: "Of course we do."
Jacob: "How about medicine for circulation?"
Pharmacist: "All kinds."
Jacob: "Medicine for rheumatism and scoliosis?"
Pharmacist: "Definitely."
Jacob: "How about Viagra?"
Pharmacist: "Of course."
Jacob: "Medicine for memory problems, arthritis, jaundice?"
Pharmacist: "Yes, a large variety. The works."
Jacob: "What about vitamins, sleeping pills, Geritol, antidotes for
Parkinson's disease?"
Pharmacist: "Absolutely."
Jacob: "You sell wheelchairs and walkers?"
Pharmacist: "All speeds and sizes."

Jacob: "We'd like to use this store as our Bridal Registry."

JudyL
11-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Re: Men and aftershave, DH does NOT put it under his arms, deodrant yes.
We have been getting antiques since we've been here. We did have to get a table, we were offered the chance to buy the one that was in the house when we bought it, but didn't like it. Went ahead and got mahogany table and chairs, since we have never had a good one anyway. The next thing we got was a mahogany wardrobe, we tore out the built in closet / cupboard, as it was awful and wonky. I am wondering if we should have had something built in instead. I love the one we have, but someday we will leave here and we probably will not be able to take the one we bought home. Don't use them Stateside, mostly want walk-in closets there. May decide to sell it, later.
Heidiho to all and good night
JudyL

laudesan
11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
PAM LOVE the joke........:D

You guys thought I was weird. See it isn't me it is Alan.. ;) I have emailed your comments about Alan's aftershave/cologne habit to his private emaiul at work :D.. I told him he was wrong, and extravagant..:(

Christie, I LOVED the geese.. Have to buy a new downfilled doona next winter for our bed.. *sigh** You have beautiful antiques!!! Give those kids a hug from me!!!

Uschi I noticed the US $ now 81c wish it had been like that a month ago.. ;)

:wave: and Huggles.. Tania just called and Reece is ill so she is picking him up from school and bringing him here. Poor little mite has a temp..

Lulu
11-17-2004, 07:31 PM
PAM LOVE the joke........:D

You guys thought I was weird. See it isn't me it is Alan.. ;) I have emailed your comments about Alan's aftershave/cologne habit to his private emaiul at work :D.. I told him he was wrong, and extravagant..:(

So where does he put his deodorant JJ?????:D:D

Get better soon Reece. Hate children being sick:(

laudesan
11-17-2004, 08:22 PM
So where does he put his deodorant JJ?????:D:D

Get better soon Reece. Hate children being sick:(

He doesn't like deoderant he sys it doesn't work.. :( He is being exceptionally eccentric.. :(

He is one of these people who rarely perspires too.. **sigh**