PDA

View Full Version : *Elegance*

Lulu
11-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Been finger painting again:)
16 x 20 inches canvas

C & C gratefully received:)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Nov-2004/1118-EleganceNovember2004a.jpg

MKathleen
11-10-2004, 01:03 AM
:wave: Hi Lulu:
WOW these ladies are terrific what color! Good Job :clap:
Kathy

rickymanchester
11-10-2004, 03:01 AM
Hi Lulu,

I really love your paintings. You don't post as often as some other people but as soon as I see one I recognise it from your individual style. I bet these sell well (if that's what you do).

I'm trying to loosen up my painting at the moment by joining in the Painting a Day thread in the Creativity forum... it's real good fun. Yours is a style I would do well to emulate.

Keep up the good work. :D

Lulu
11-10-2004, 03:48 AM
Thank you very much Kathy and Richard for your kind words. Really appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Yes, I do sell them Richard and I have been asked to hold a solo exhibition of my work next year - exciting AND daunting!

Must pop over to the creativity forum to have a looksee:)

gnu
11-10-2004, 04:44 AM
you're on a winning theme here Lulu..love the vibrancy and warmth and each of your pieces is so unique..not surprised at your selling them..what sort of venue, can I ask? I'm curious because I think only NZ artist can compare where sales potentials are in NZ..
GO for the solo..fantastic..you'll LOVE it! :clap: :clap:

idahogirl
11-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Well, I had to call my co worker over here to ohhhh and awwwww with me over this wonderful painting. Fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dee

theIsland
11-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Love your fingerpaintings. Very stylish. Ever hear of the Red Hat Society (http://www.redhatsociety.org/) in the US? I bet they'd love this stuff.

Noma

Lulu
11-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks Gill. Sent you a pm re sales.

Dee, wow, thanks very much!

Noma, thanks. Yes, I've heard of The Red Hat Society:) In fact I'm going to a meeting with them this morning - we have the Red Hat Society in NZ too:)
I'm not quite old enough to join but they let me in anyway lol

Bertoni
11-10-2004, 02:54 PM
:wave: Lulu:
Keep those fingers painting!! This is terrific with a lot of style!
It's a winner of a painting!! :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TxAggieDarlin
11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Love your fingerpaintings. Very stylish. Ever hear of the Red Hat Society (http://www.redhatsociety.org/) in the US? I bet they'd love this stuff.

Noma

That is exactly what I thought when I saw them.........they remind me of the red hat ladies...and boy, would they love these....great work

christmascarolnz
11-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi Lulu! I've been wondering what you're up to these days.
Gorgeous painting! I love the reds and the way the light almost shines thru the figures like when you put your hand up to the sun. This reminds me of Lynne Sinclair-Taylor's work as well.
A solo exhibition? Good on you! Tell me where and I'll be there with bells on.
Love to you
Carol

ExpressiveAngie
11-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Lulu-- one day when I win the lotto (have to buy tickets -keep forgetting~) I will hunt down the owner if this and beg to buy it! :clap:

Lulu
11-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Carol, how lovely to see you here! and thanks for your comments.
I'll let you know when the exhib is up and running:)

PastelMama, you've given me a big smile early in the morning - thanks!:)

Thanks AggieDarlin (love that username!), thanks Bertoni:) Really appreciate your comments.

Charlie's Mum
11-11-2004, 05:09 PM
So is this the front view of your ladies in Ladies in Red - with one gone to 'pay a visit'???????
Lovely painting Lulu - the red is very vibrant - good luck with the exhibition. :D