PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like this?

saralindsey
11-08-2004, 07:17 PM
I went in the other afternoon to discuss my next semester's class schedule. I went in the expectation of graduating soon, as in may, and then looked forward to beginning alternate certification for teaching and planning a my wedding (I got engaged on the 20th of October). Instead of there being a single semester, I learned my advisor didn't realize that there were still more class to take (like 20 some hours) and that it will be another year before I graduate because my transfer credits didn't quite transferred as she thought.

I've begun to wonder if I will ever be graduating this century. It seems as everytime I walk in the Art Building I get to learn how much longer I will be attending school and how many hours I still need to take. Please tell me that this feeling of never going to graduate is a common thing and will eventually go away.

pencilnpen
11-09-2004, 02:26 AM
Well, for me its a bit different because i waited to go to school till 'emty nest' syndrom hit- but, i am just now finishing my associates- which i found they were doing away with the art degree, so i have to get it in general studies then transfer to the university, means another year and a half- for me - i love school so the length doesn't bother me so much as whether or not the classes i need are offered- i have heard others say though that they miss the school environment- sorry- not much help there- but all the school you get will benefit you-

robin