PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone major in Graphics at Towson Unversity?

Taxguy
11-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Any graphic design or new media majors at Towson University? What is it like there?

christyc82
02-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Im a digital Illustration major there....I wouldnt tell anyone to goto Towson persay in general, because the whole university right now is totally unorganized, BUT they have an awesome graphic design program. The main lady in totally amazing, and really produces some of the best graphic designers in the area. However...they are putting on a 40 million dollar renovation to the art building, which from the way things sound, will bring better teachers and such. Most of the teachers at Towson not only work in their field and are published artists as well, but most work at MICA, so in a way, you get a MICA education at half the cost! If you are truely interested in Towson, let me know, Ill get you a list of the really awesome teachers, and you should take a tour for sure. Right now isnt the best time to "look" at student work, as we are kind of all over the campus right now, but like I said, any questions, let me know :)