PDA

View Full Version : Thank ALL of you for the 'well wishes'....

Magally
11-07-2004, 08:23 PM
I know that you that have responded have/had a pet that is close to your heart. :) ....and some my not understand the BIG deal.
I just thank you ALL for your thoughts/prayers. My pets ARE part of my family and bring me much joy, laughter.....and confort (after a bad day)
They probably won't out-live me.... :crying: but I can't imagine MY life without one.
For those that don't have a loving pet, and may be thinking of getting one - please think of your local animal rescue league.

Alice (Ally) is recovering well. She has a tube in her throat which I hope they remove in the morning. Unlike us, humans, they seem to deal with pain/discomort much better... but she is very anxious to play with her best friend, and go outside - this may be awhile.

Not only have I found a wonderful website (which has helped me UNLIKE any class I've taken, regarding watercolor)...I have found such wonderful people, here.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
:wave: :D :wave: :D :D

Lulu
11-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Am so glad that Ally is doing better Syl.
The wonderful people at this website helped me too with the sudden death of my wee dog 2 years ago. My current wee dog is stretched out on the floor as I type:)

MsLilypond
11-08-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm glad you four-footed fuzzy child is doing well too!

I don't have human children yet, so my two dogs are my children. So I know exactly where you are coming from.

Strawberry Wine
11-08-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi Syl: So glad to hear that Ally is recovering quickly. Dogs do amaze me with their recovery powers. Hope the tube is removed quickly too.

"A House is not a Home, without a Dog" That saying works equally well for a cat. :)

But you own the dog, the cat owns you :D

give Ally a gentle hug from me and my two Labbies. Koty and Eve.

Cheers,

Gail

jaytee
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Syl.... so glad your furrkid's recovering well....... will keep sending the white light her way. Fred and Ginger have paused in their attempts to murder each other to send a few snuffles and barks ;)