PDA

View Full Version : saturnine

calador
11-08-2001, 02:15 PM
This is a character from the Marvel Universe. Yes, I do like comic books. I spent many a day absorbed in the medium. Let me know what you think. Don't worry, I have plenty of band-aids and antiseptic.
calador

calador
11-13-2001, 05:11 PM
I am just experimenting with the controls at the "Post Reply" page, so just ignore me.
calador

Ruth
11-18-2001, 06:11 AM
Hi Calador,

I was looking at your cheerleaders and this one too. I like the way you can get the gesture of the figures... this one looks very regal in the way she holds herself. The cheerleaders look energetic. Some of the proportions are a little off in the cheerleaders, but you will get that as you keep on observing and drawing. Pen and ink takes a lot of confidence! I would be too intimidated to work with it. :D

BTW, it's "ooo eee ooo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang"
I'm old enough to remember that song:D

R.

calador
11-18-2001, 07:36 PM
TO RUTH

Thank you for the kind words. I'm surpized that some one caught the withdoctor song. TO the words... uh... my speakers to my radio are slightly fuzzy. Yeah, thats it. Thats my story and I"m sticking to it. Kidding aside, thanks for responding. I always had trouble getting the proportions just right, especially the hands and feet. I'm still working on it.

calador