PDA

View Full Version : **DAILY WASH** FRIDAY~5th November 2004

laudesan
11-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Sorry Chris.. :p

Jaytee is the BCH at the end of the street??
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-maybe_bchopt.jpg http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-london2opt.jpg

The escalators in the underground are REAL STEEP!!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-escalators_undergroundopt.jpg http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-underground_tubeopt.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-londonopt.jpg http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Nov-2004/22284-london1opt.jpg

mr sandbanx
11-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Doh!!!

Cathie Jones
11-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Read yesterday's wash (I'm exhausted) and wanted to ask Chris what happens if you get inside a microwave and close the door . . . but it was later explained:

Chris....HUH?? I think you stayed in the microwave too long this morning. LOL :D

Brain damage . . .

Seriously, I think somebody should complain about that no-handle-inside problem.

ML! Congratulations!!! But we're not surprised, you know.

Kev, I received the W&N paper. It looks beautiful, but it sure is big! Can't figure out what to do with all that white space.

I've found that it's impossible to keep up with 2 forums AND work AND sleep, so I'm outta here for now. I miss you guys and will try to get back as often as possible to see what kind of hijinks you're up to.

And Pat? It's spelled
YANKEE

:D :D :D

ScarletLake
11-04-2004, 10:20 PM
HI everyone

Note on the new job: Verdict is still out. This is my 2nd week & I've spent most of it in orientation meetings. None of which have anything to do with my new job. Am finding out that the manager of this dept really are lost at this point. Our new dept is supposed to have 1RN, 2LPN's & 4 admin people. Well 1 of our admin people who has only been hired 3 weeks is leaving the dept. Another wants out. I'm starting to look for other jobs but just doing whatever they tell me for now. Just going with the flow.

My family is having a really weird day for us. My husband left Thurs morning for Tenn & Georgia for business. Won't be back until late Friday night. My college son left Ohio with his AF ROTC group today & went to Sumnter S. Carolina. My 16 yo son left Ohio to go to a high school band competition in Indiana. I'm the only one home. Just odd having all 4 of us in 4 different states today.

Will try & get some painting done this weekend.

Hi to everyone.

Sylvia - We sure are having the rain aren't we. Don't see your roof going on anytime soon.

Char - When does Magoo leave for his turn at visiting another family.

Until the weekend

Anita

laudesan
11-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Hi Anita. You have a new job, good on you!!! What are you doing??????

Museum?????
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Nov-2004/22284-museum.jpg

mr sandbanx
11-05-2004, 12:52 AM
Read yesterday's wash (I'm exhausted) and wanted to ask Chris what happens if you get inside a microwave and close the door . . . but it was later explained:

Brain damage . . .

Seriously, I think somebody should complain about that no-handle-inside problem.

Jeepers creepers people: It's not that difficult to figure out!!! What the heck am I supposed to do when my Emily has comandeered the clothes dryer!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Nov-2004/31024-em_in_dryer_3.JPG

Cut me a little slack wouldja!!

Seeya. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Chris

Roun2it
11-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Moring each,

Anita, if it is a new job, I am sure that the managers and employers would be grateful of your imput. Instead of using your well capable energies outside the job, looking for a new onw, why not set up a meeting and voice your opinions, in a positive light of course. I am sure they want to get the best out of you. Sometimes setting up new things, things one takes for granted, like staff, get taken for granted.

Cathie nice to see you, hope you like the paper. If it's too big cut it!! :wink2:

Chris .............. stop taking the funny pills ............. get your paints out and relax :evil: :wink2:

painterbear
11-05-2004, 04:28 AM
Good Morning all,

It is just about 4:15 a.m. here in Oakwood on a chilly morning. It is now beginning to really feel like November around here. And Anita is so-o-o-o right, we are having rain, rain, and more rain. Wonder if we will get our new roof before Spring at this rate.

The Dayton Art Museum is hosting a wonderful exhibit right now of 95 paintings from the Rau Collection of European paintings from the last 500 years. Some of the artists represented are Fra Angelico, El Greco, Canaletto, Monet, Pisarro, Sisley, Cezanne, Gainsborough, Redon, and many others. We are so lucky to have it come to our small city's museum. We plan to go in today (unless there are school group's visiting it) or maybe on Sunday. I'm all for the kiddies being exposed to culture, but I find it to be most distracting to have 30 or 40 of them underfoot and their teachers explaining what they are looking at while I am trying to enjoy the paintings. :rolleyes:

Anita, Sorry your new job isn't living up to your expectations. It is often unsettling to be in on the beginning of something like your new section; however, it can also turn out to be a good thing because your group will be formulating the ways to do things, not having to match some system that is already in place. Hope it becomes more interesting for you soon.

JJ, Enjoying your photos. You definitely had the trip of a lifetime and it looks like you and Alan took advantage of it. BTW, the original Ferris Wheel at the Chicago World's Fair was not made of wood, it was built of steel to showcase that material and rival the Eiffle Tower in Paris.

Morning Chris and Cathie. Hope all in the Recovery and Waiting Rooms are feeling better today. Take care.

SYL,

Sylvia

laudesan
11-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Hi Sylvia, you are so right..:) It was only the cars that were made of wood..

We had a goodish thunderstorm this evening. A bit of welcome rain here..

Reece and Elise have had their dinner, bathed, are in their PJ's and have settled down to some TV watching for half an hour before bed.. 7.30pm here. Alan is at work, last night shift and he can have 4 well deserved days off..:)

We are both still very tired from our trip.. Guess it takes time to get back to normal.. :)

Huggles everyone.

Kate Mc
11-05-2004, 05:26 AM
Hey, Pat, you know I was only kidding, don't you???? :(

I grew up in Atlanta, and we had a lot of fun with people from "up Nawth", calling them yankees. But I DO know that to the British and the Irish we're all Yanks. It's just a little strange to my Southern Ears, that's all.....

ML, Congratulations! I'm proud, but not surprised. You go, girl!

Chris, can you paint in the microwave??

Anita, Sylvia's got a point about the new job. It's always strange for a while, but a totally new situation means that you can make it "yours". When I was an HR consultant, we used to remind our clients that in the midst of change, everything feels like failure. Hang in there....

Sylvia, hope you get to the museum.

We're off it Sienna tomorrow. We've got two more weeks of Italian lessons booked, and I'm looking forward to it. Doug, I'm taking my pleine aire water bottle to use while we're there. I don't know if we'll have internet access or not, so I may not be around for a couple of weeks.

So I'll leave you with a couple of words to chew on:

1. Commit. or be committed.

2. Charge.

3. Slip.

Remember, no dictionaries, and they can be both nouns or verbs. Have fun!

:wave: to Cathie, Kev, JJ, and AWAYTC.

Ciao!

Kate

DominicM
11-05-2004, 05:37 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Nov-2004/31024-em_in_dryer_3.JPG

Didnt think it was this cold yet...
Does she know somethig we don't...

DominicM
11-05-2004, 05:39 AM
But I DO know that to the British and the Irish we're all Yanks.

'raid not, your a definete Johnnie Reb being from that part of the world... do you have the yell to go with it...?

BobH
11-05-2004, 06:48 AM
Ummm, Chris? The laundry looks done, better take her out before she wrinkles.

Morning everyone! It's another brisk early morning here.

I'm a born and bred "Yankee" who is now living in the south. Funny story: My school had an election night 'party' for students. While there we were talking about how the Univ of North Carolina had beaten the Univ of Miami (ranked #4 college football team) over the weekend. I said I thought it was great. "Oh" said one of my students, "so you're a UNC fan?" "Well," said I, "I don't know if I can say that. I also root for North Carolina State when they play and for Duke when they play." (There are three major universities here and the passion for them runs deep, deep, deeeeeep.) "You can't do that!" he said. "You have to pick one and hate the other two or you will forever be labelled a northerner!!" :D

Anita - new jobs are always 'interesting' aren't they. You never know, if the place is in such disarray you may be able to really have an impact and change it for the better. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do!

The North Carolina Museum of Art is hosting an exhibit titled "Matisse, Picasso and the School of Paris". Can't wait to go.

Oh, so yesterday I'm in school, giving a test. 3rd period a fellow teacher walks in.
"There's someone in the hall for you," says she.
" :confused: :confused: " says I.
So out in the hall I go where a nice young man says "I have something for you" and hands me an envelope.
I automatically reach out and take it, whereupon he says "You have been served."
My world famous, rapier-quick intelligence took over. "Huh?" I said.
Turns out I'd just been given a subpena to appear in a divorce case! They're the parents of one of my students. I've met them once in a group meeting of them and all the kid's teachers. What the heck information can I possibly have?? (I didn't even remember their names until I read them on the document!)

Everyday is an adventure!

RogerPf
11-05-2004, 06:51 AM
Hi Anita. You have a new job, good on you!!! What are you doing??????

Museum?????
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Nov-2004/22284-museum.jpg

The sculpture gallery at the V&A

--
Roger Pf

CharM
11-05-2004, 06:55 AM
Good morning Washers... It's pitch black out of doors and the temperature is hovering at 0C... well... it had to happen sooner or later... but it's not raining... yet... :D

Speaking of water... someone in the little subdivision (approx. 50 homes) across the lake petitioned for city water. The city took it seriously (as they should I guess)... and mapped out a water main route, along with the cost to each homeowner... It's only going to cost us $10,937 for something we neither want nor need... then, we have to pay for a "hook-up", have a trench dug through our yard and a line put down, and purchase a meter. Then, we get to pay for our water each month... chlorinated water... bless their little hearts... :rolleyes:

So... Chris... would you hand me my coffee from the microwave before you shut the door? Thanks... :D Oh... and please, will someone rescue poor, sweet little Emily...

JJ... wonderful pics again... Have you started a "I have to paint this" folder?

I know what you mean Cathie... both the General Forum and the Gallery move so fast, it's almost impossible to keep up... Good to see you here... visist as often as you can...

Hi Anita... sorry about your job troubles... :( ... Magoo must finish off this semester at school... He'll be going to France next semester, in February... Likewise, Thibaut has to "catch up" his semester at home... It's a lot of work for the kids, which is why they have to be A+ students to even qualify for the programme... Thibaut's Mom was sending his homework lessons here and he was working on both his Canadian homework and his French homework every night... In both their cases, it's the Math that's becoming more and more difficult to keep up... Even though Magoo's in grade 10 here in Canada, he will be attending grade 11 in France... He's learning Algebra here, but must be able to do trigonometry in France so he's getting tutored...

Hi Kev!!! :wave:

But Syl... kids have the most profound observations... don't you love hearing what they have to say??? They're so honest and their opinions are so fresh... LOL... The exhibition sounds wonderful... I hope the weather clears long enough for you to get your roof installed...

Katie!!! Three words??? While cat's away, the mice are supposed to play!!! Hmmmph... But since you've committed to the lessons, you'll charge ahead and slip into Sienna for a couple of weeks... nary a thought for us wracking our brains... :D

:wave: Dominic...

Bob... that's too funny... not... maybe ALL the student's teachers were subpeona'd? :confused: :confused:

Time to log into work... sending positive vibes and good thoughts to all...

JudyL
11-05-2004, 07:49 AM
Bob, that should be an interesting experience, be sure to keep us informed. But whoever had you subpeona'd may end up looking like a fool if you know nothing.
Oh, and there are two words, from the same root. Yankee, means someone not from the South
Yank, means an American, when in Britain.
Tail bone still sore, but maybe getting better. I will be walking again, have to go to have a mammogram (joy) so will go the long slow way probably. There are several ways to go up town. Either long and slow, or steep and dreadful.
I will have to take pictures of the Marigold under construction. Jack can't do it while he is on his current schedule, so I have been deputized.
Oh, here is a word I ran into, who remembers "grody" sometimes spelled "grotty"

Later
JudyL

jaytee
11-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Morning Each. sorry , afternoon!!

Judy re grotty what do you mean .... remember.... I still use it :D So does my neighbour !!

JJ. Im so gald you dindt lose that camera . its taken some mighty fine pictures........... I have to laugh that we are all having to label them for you.......:D I dont think thats a picture of BH. though certainly the streets around that part of the world do look like that !!! If it is its one of the newer bits. the front has imposing doors, a staut above them and looks like the prow of a ship and is just behinda church with a tall thin spire......and collonade........ its at the top of upper regent street towards regents park !!!

waiting with bated breath :D

Anita........ I agree with what all the others say... ..... and orientation is a luxury these days as well as a necessity if your new department is to slot in well with its neighbours........it may not seem useful now but will, I am sure, in the future, if you stick with it........

Another deadline approaches so must get off here and get to grips with some paperwork before its too late......... then , lo and behold itll be tine for another challenge painting weekend of procrastination :D

HH&J

Faafil
11-05-2004, 08:20 AM
1. or be committed.
Kate

1. in the dictionary, it says "see Chris" :evil: :D

I was up at 4:15 this morning! This time change is killing me! If my internal clock doesn't adjust, I just might be painting before I go to work in the mornings, instead of in the evenings.

Thanks for all the congratulations - I'm still finding it hard to believe, but really enjoying it! :)

Dave - too much pressure - I don't think 3rd time will be a charm. Gheesh, I have to find something to frame!!

Sylvia, the HB Art League is a fine organization, lots of really nice people and wonderful artists in the group. Hope you get to visit the museum.

JJ - I have that same picture of the V&A !! (think the people look familiar too) :D

Char - Joyce says hi back at ya! She was invited to participate in a charity exhibit/sale last evening in San Francisco - I can't wait to talk to her today to find out how the sales went. Also, she's going to start teaching in January - she's really excited. She'll be teaching 2 days a week - 12 week classes. AND, she was approached by a gallery (keeping fingers crossed). Her artistic calendar is really full now :D Oh - and one of her paintings was accepted into CWA's show recently. Sorry to hear that you'll have to deal with the water assessments - $10k !!??

Hi Cathie! :wave: I was going to try to join the drawing classes too - just can't seem to find the time yet.

:wave: to Lynn C from yesterday, good to see you, and congrats on the sales... :clap:

Kate, have a great time in Italy - color me green...

BobH, oh gheesh. Sorry to hear that... if the kid's teacher is being subpoened, it must be a nasty divorce suit. Why couldn't it have been Ed McMahon with your Publisher's Clearinghouse check ?????

Well, now it's 5:15 - time for me to start the 'normal' routine and get my rear in gear for work.

TGIF !!!!!

Weaving :wave: to all I missed... have a great day!

Sending 11 hugs,

ML

JustjoGA
11-05-2004, 08:48 AM
For Dominic....

The yell is "YEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!" (as loud as one can yell)

Joborninthedeepsouth in Georgia

lynn_cyr
11-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Good morning!

It's a bit chilly here this morning (45 F), although not quite as cold as where Char is! LOL! Although, we'll be experiencing that in a few years when we move back to the Great White North! :p

Judy, what wonderful photos you took! My husband and I are planning a trip to Ireland next year for our 10th anniversary - it will be my first time overseas. I can't wait!!

Anita, hang in there with the new job...

Kate, have fun in Sienna! And make sure you take TONS of pictures!!

I have a bit of work to do today, so not sure how much browsing I'll be able to do on these boards, but I really can't wait to get back into painting - it's killing me!! :rolleyes:

Nice to see everyone again :)

Uschi
11-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!! Poured all yesterday but blue areas between the clouds so there should be sun sooner or later.

Read all of yeterday's and today's washes and have basically run out of time because I have to be at one of my friends in a short time.

I finally posted the "colourful" painting and it is here (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2879181#post2879181)

When I did my final garden preparation for winter I cut my last roses, they bloom all summer and are obviously not too badly affected by the first couple of frosts.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Nov-2004/10602-November_roses.jpg

Sending good thoughts to one and all and :clap: greetings!
Uschi

Little Old Lady
11-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Greetings (don't know why some days the smilies won't add)
Great pictures today.
Forgot to welcome Lyn back yesterday!
Was rainy on and off and WINDY here yesterday.
Chris must have a whopper of a microwave or is their some shrink potion involved?
Time on messages still 1 hour ahead here???
Art league newsletter today.
Have a good one!
JoAnn

Starsprite
11-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Good morning!!

Running a little late...so just a quick howdie and I'm outta here!

Had to comment on Chris's Emily in the clothes dryer pic......... LOL!!!!
Actually shocked me at first...but when I think about it..... like father like daughter. :) Now lets have her take a pic of you in the icrowave!! :D :evil:

TGIF!!! I love Fridays!!! Hate Mondays!! We are supposed to have a kick a__ weekend here, high of 70 both Sat and Sun, and clear skies. I'm happy!! :D

Have a great day! :wave:

P.S. Great pictures in the wash today!

P.S.S. Great to see you back Lynn Cyr!!!! I meant to tell you that yesterday!! Great to hear you are doing so well. :)

Christie
11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Morning All!

One of my dogs is in to get her teeth cleaned this morning. I think she knows she is going to the vet because she keeps looking at me and sighing.:D

Thanks for the words Kate. I am committed to being to slip into a dress that I charged on my credit card.:D How's that?:) I'll poll that children for further definitions.:D

Anita, I agree with whoever it was that suggested that you have an opportunity to make a valuable contribution.

Char, the experiences that exchange students have are beyond compare. I only got to participate in short term exchanges, but the memories were amazing.:)

Chris, a picture of you in the microwave would be nice to see.:D If you can stuff that poor girl into the dryer (is she perma press?), she should get to opportunity to stuff you in the microwave... It's only fair, but we want picture.:)

Must go back and read the rest of the wash again. Brain is fuzzy this morning. Give me a couple more cups of tea...:D

Starsprite
11-05-2004, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=Christie
Chris, a picture of you in the microwave would be nice to see.:D If you can stuff that poor girl into the dryer (is she perma press?), she should get to opportunity to stuff you in the microwave... It's only fair, but we want picture.:)

Must go back and read the rest of the wash again. Brain is fuzzy this morning. Give me a couple more cups of tea...:D[/QUOTE]

LOL Christie....just dont crawl into the microwave if you need to reheat your tea. That is what got Chris started on the microwave thing....don't ask me why. :D

Christie
11-05-2004, 10:51 AM
LOL Christie....just dont crawl into the microwave if you need to reheat your tea. That is what got Chris started on the microwave thing....don't ask me why. :D

Spritey, I will make the tea fresh so I can avoid the temptation of crawling into the microwave... :wink2:

mr sandbanx
11-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Just so everyone understands: National Musem of technology in Ottawa has all these fake appliances for people to be photo'd in . Just go behind and peek through the window. EMILY was not really in a dryer!!!

Chris

Christie
11-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Awww! Chris, now you've ruined it...:D

Starsprite
11-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Just so everyone understands: National Musem of technology in Ottawa has all these fake appliances for people to be photo'd in . Just go behind and peek through the window. EMILY was not really in a dryer!!!

Chris

Well she had me fooled!! LOL... now there goes all my fantasies of seeing you in the microwave!! :D

ktrayn78
11-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone! Kind of sunny lookin' this morning but I'm sure it's just a trick and it's cold as heck out there. So I'll stay holed up here with my unlimited supply of toaster waffles and tea bags.

Got the drawing done for a painting last night and hope to finish or nearly finish it today. :mad: (picked this icon because it's the closest thing to a determined smiley head I could find!)

Not real familiar with the word challenge...we're supposed to use them in a sentence, is it? The convict had been committed to Joliet years ago, charged with 2nd degree murder, but still maintained his innocence, claiming that he was there due to a slip up on his no-good, state-appointed defense attorney's part.

Talk to y'all later, Kim (I'm a yankee but Mom is from GA and I grew up hearing things like "D'y'all warsh your hands?" and since y'all is one of the most contagious expressions in the english language it would probably take a whole team of mind-deprogrammers to get me to stop saying it. :p )

JudyL
11-05-2004, 02:13 PM
HAPPY BONFIRE NIGHT

New neighbor has fireworks going off in his back yard, which faces our front yard, so we get a show without leaving the house!

Remember Remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder Treason and Plot
We see no reason
Why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Later,
JudyL

Europa
11-05-2004, 02:35 PM
EVENING WASHGANGEROOS!!

Well have finished my Challenge painting number 3 - just waiting for Judy to finish hers - but of course she is hosting the WDE challenge this weekend (which I have been informed I HAVE to attend under pain of death :( ) - anyway we will be posting sometime next week while Kate is away - we have the next challenge pic from Kate so will be posting that as well with her instructions.

Why do I feel like a schoolgirl with these two - :evil: :p

TMTRI - so waving to all :wave:

Ooh Bob - read about your subpoena and thought - oooooooh the little ramscallion :evil: - a man of hidden depths - then read further on and thought - well that's a bit stupid - unless they had a blazing row in front of you at a parents evening or something. :confused:

Went for a look round for office furniture this afternoon with DS and DB in two (DN was on a job) - methinks there is going to be a bit of argy bargy with regards the choice - our Jamie has aspirations of grandeur without us having the funds to match....lol. Aaah well am sure it will be resolved without too much blood being spilled.

Right well - Corrie just come on tv so am off to recline and watch the tv - BBL - love and hugs all around.

LEAD ON MACDUFF!!!

Pat xxx

mustcreate
11-05-2004, 02:45 PM
hi washerbuds!!

haven't had a chance to read through the whole wash yet. just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I had an out patient "procedure" today and I am in a bit of discomfort. owwwiiieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: BUT the doc said everything is fine and that is a major relief.

:wave: to all my buds in the waiting room

hopefully I'll feel better soon so I can get to my full sheet rose painting that I've been working on for over a month now :rolleyes:

take care

em

BobH
11-05-2004, 05:09 PM

Chris
WHAT !!??!! :eek: Quick, I have to go cancel the 911 call. Ohmygod, ohmygod .... :evil:

BobH
11-05-2004, 05:13 PM
BobH, oh gheesh. Sorry to hear that... if the kid's teacher is being subpoened, it must be a nasty divorce suit. Why couldn't it have been Ed McMahon with your Publisher's Clearinghouse check ?????

ML
:D I like the way you think, ML, I like the way you think...

BobH
11-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Ooh Bob - read about your subpoena and thought - oooooooh the little ramscallion :evil: - a man of hidden depths - then read further on and thought - well that's a bit stupid - unless they had a blazing row in front of you at a parents evening or something. :confused:

Pat xxx
But I'm not sure about how you think, Pat ! :evil: Rapscallion, indeed!! Hmmmmphhh!! We all know that I'm an :angel:

:wink2: :evil:

laudesan
11-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Chris.........now you've blown it, and I believed it, the size of your machines over there and all!!!! :D

For the folks on the under side of the equator, these guys above have HUGE domestic appliances!! As big as our industrial ones !! :eek:

Bob that is just downright silly. Why are you involved.. This is America ?? Right??

Em :wave: Glad all went well.. "luck" with that painting, I am feeling guilty now as I STILL don't have my "stuff" out.. Getting itchy fingers too. Kids go home today, when Alan wakes up Art table is coming back out into the lounge..:D

Char I sure am. My PSP is complaining at all the graphics I have put in it.. :D A friend of mine gave me adobe photoshop yonks ago. Gail has it too and I had a play on hers, not scary at all so I have installed mine now.. GREAT program!! Hugs to Magoo.. ;)

JoAnn I am glad you are enjoying the pics..

ML :D :p

JT I will keep looking. Grotty is one of my favourite words too. AND Tania uses it..:D

Uschi gorgeous roses. Gorgeous photo!!

:wave: ing to everyone else ....gotta run Elise is crying, think Bayley frightened her.. **sigh**

Huggles..

Faafil
11-05-2004, 09:38 PM
(((((em)))))) feel better soon! glad everything is okay...

11 hugs!

ML

mr sandbanx
11-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Guy in Canada a few years ago was crushed by a meteor. Awful stuff, crushed and toasted too!

Headline in paper was

Man Cometed, ashes commited.

Today of course is Roy Roger's birthday!!!

Chris

Starsprite
11-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Headline in paper was

Man Cometed, ashes commited.

Today of course is Roy Roger's birthday!!!

Chris

Heee Heeeeeee!!! That's funny Chris!!! What a way to go.... by being cometed! :D

Hee Haw... Roy Rogers.... (my mom is crazy about him) :wink2:

Ottersong
11-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Good grief, I thought that Chris had lost his mind stuffing his daughter in the dryer. So glad it is not true. this comp is so sloooow, I would love to go back and read yesterdays wash but it wouold take me another hour, darn, I never will know what Chris was carrying on about.

I am back to driving a little now, my PT therapist is wearing me out, I am up to 2# weights on hands and legs but still not able to climb stairs. Guess it is just going to take time an lots of PT. Gotta run, been on here fo long enough.

Otter