PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event- Nov. 5, 2004

lisilk
11-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Please join WC artist Hopefulbucky ( Judy ) in the All Media Art Events Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133/) on Fri., Nov. 5, 2004 at 7 p.m. PDT for a small Tour of England, France (Brittany and Paris) and Italy. We just returned from one month over there and thought you would enjoy a few photos from the various areas. The drawing events are a blast as artists around the world paint, draw, digitally manipulate, sculpt or scribble together for 2 hours. All mediums welcome.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Nov-2004/21041-portland_vase2.jpg

Portland Vase - British Museum

. You may do your artwork anytime during the weekend. You have 1/2 hour to choose a photo, and two hours to create your original work of art -- using whatever medium you like. You can then post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section - with WDE Nov. 5-7 or 11- 05 in the title. Dont worry if you dont finish your painting in that time frame just post what youve accomplished so far you can always update your thread later. Don't have time on Fri. ? You have the whole weekend to create your masterpiece.

PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENT TIME The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Friday Nov. 5 at 7 p.m. Check the times below for your area. You can also check the World Clock for the time in your area.

New York- Fri. 10 pm, Paris- Sat. 4 am, Anchorage- Fri. 6 pm, Amsterdam- Sat. 4 am, New Orleans- Fri. 9 pm, Vancouver Fri. 7 pm, Manila- Sat. 11am, London- Sat. 3 am, Halifax- Fri. 11 pm, Sydney- Sat 2 pm, Toronto- Fri. 10 pm, , Helsinki- Sat. 5 am, Tokyo Sat. 12 pm

Come play !

Judy

HRH Goldie
11-03-2004, 10:07 AM
Can't wait Judy - I got all fired up when I thought it was going to 7pm for us here in Blighty. Then saw it was Sat 3am! :crying: Never mind I guess I will have to have another lated night lol.

Good luck.

Christine

lorna12
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
I won't be on time, but I'll be there sometime on the weekend...looking forward to it.

Christine get some sleep and then join in...you gotta take care of #1! :D

Fleur
11-04-2004, 05:59 PM
I want to come toooooo. BUT BUT BUT I really must get on and finish those unfinished pieces......... I'll pop in in any case, and no doubt something will grab me..... Sniff sniff!