PDA

View Full Version : **DAILY WASH** ~Wednesday 3rd November 2004~

laudesan
11-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Wakey-wakey rise and shine..:D Well for some of you anyway..;) :p

Have a look at this pic.. Neat aye????
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Nov-2004/22284-sax_floating_opt.jpg

Don't remember exactly where I took it except that it was in LONDON.. They have flattened all the instruments, and dipped them in silver? and hung them with fishing line. Cool!!! Huh?????

pampe
11-02-2004, 11:15 PM
We are busy watching the election results

sh-h--h-h-h- :wink2:

Christie
11-02-2004, 11:17 PM

:D :D :D

laudesan
11-02-2004, 11:21 PM

:D :p

Lulu
11-02-2004, 11:50 PM
neat photo JJ - I'm speaking quietly so as not to disturb............... lol

Been a nice day here in KiwiLand. Gym this morning, garden this afternoon, now I'll watch the elections on tv:D

mr sandbanx
11-03-2004, 01:11 AM
Neat picture JJ. I was forced to play trombone in high school and wished many time that I could flatten it with a steam roller.

Morning everyone. Glad the wash mishap was fixed yesterday, I will sit back and wait for you guys from now on.

Too cloudy to see if northern lights are on or not, so will go to sleep,

have a great day.

Chris

madmum
11-03-2004, 02:36 AM
Morning everyone :wave:

I've spent the last 2 days sneezing, sniffling and feeling sorry for myself, now the sneezing has stopped and the congestion has moved to my chest, but I feel much less miserable (just have to be careful not to set off coughing fits :wink2: ) Dosing myself with hot honey and lemon drinks, and paracetamol. Who knows, I might even do some painting today! :D

JJ, what an unusual way to store instruments! lol Were you above or below them to take the photo?

Pam, been watching the results, but I confess to having no idea how your election process works! lol

Chris, no need to quit starting the wash, all it takes is a quick "holding post" to open it, which you go back and edit to add all the friendly, funny stuff we all appreciate so much :)

Lulu, you're so active it's scary! :eek:

Glad to read that Kev is getting his plastic kneecap soon! My evil stepmother (if she is to be believed :wink2: ) claims to have 2 false kneecaps, and that she was born with none. If that's true, hers have lasted nearly 60 years!

Hugs (disinfected) and white light to all

Ruth

laudesan
11-03-2004, 03:02 AM
Hi Ruth. I was above..;) They were hung between 2 floors. Really gave me vertigo taking the pic too.. LOL

The instruments are hung at different levels too. HArd to tell in this pic, but you can see the fishing line in the high res pic, and it really gives it a 3D effect!!

Hope you are feeling a LOT better real quick..

Yorky
11-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Morning all :wave:

Did someone say there was an election on? :wink2: :evil:

Gotta be off soon to pick the Subaru up from the garage. Steering pump failure - hope it is driveable. Took it in for service with a list of things to attend to including the power steering. Got it back 650 later and they hadn't fixed the power steering :rolleyes: So it had to go back! What's the point of making a list of faults if they ignore it :confused:

Dull, cloudy morning, rain forecast, but fine weather is on its way.

New halogen ceramic hob which I installe in January is acting up - rings won't switch off - something gone wrong with the control logic :mad: It's under guarrantee, so I'll be on to the service agents when they open.

Bush 249 Kerry 225 at present, still counting in Ohio. (just a fact, Pam ;) ).

BBL Doug

Doug

Lulu
11-03-2004, 03:46 AM
Lulu, you're so active it's scary! :eek:
Ruth

lol:D get better soon Ruth!

painterbear
11-03-2004, 04:05 AM
Good Morning all,

A few minutes before 4:00 a.m. here in still-counting-the-votes Ohio! Hope they finish soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEVERLY (Fagan)!
Hope you have a wonderful day for your celebration and a terrific year ahead!

Got a stiff neck yesterday and it is still stiff this morning. Darn! Took some Advil when I went to bed last night and it must have worked because I was able to sleep, but, it is hurting again right now. Will have to put the heat pad on it.

Ruth, Hope your cold doesn't get worse. I've been sneezing a lot, but I think it may be seasonal allergies.

JJ, When I first saw your photo I thought it was a glass table top with the instruments etched in it, then I read your explanation of what it really is. I'm still having a hard time visualizing it. Must have really looked neat in person.

Chris, Don't be afraid to open the Wash. Kev gave us the secret a little bit ago. Open a thread, say "Hi" and close it. Then go to Edit and add all your witty words and stories at your leisure. You seem to have so much fun starting the Wash, would hate to see you stop. :angel:

Doug, You seem to be having a string of bad luck when it comes to mechanical things lately. Glad your new ceramic hob (stove for those of us here in the States?) is still under warranty. Reminds me of when we remodeled our kitchen. We bought the most expensive stove I've ever had. Discovered I didn't like it at all when I started to cook with it. So, we went back to Sears and told the salesperson we wanted to exchange it for a different brand. They have a wonderful satisfaction guarantee so out came the new stove. I liked it much better, but the first time I used the self-cleaning oven feature, it got cracks in the enamal of the interior. Out came the mechanic, and he ordered us a new stove! So, I'm using my third new stove in two years! Can you believe it. Never had this kind of problem when we bought the cheaper versions. LOL!

Working on my bird painting little by little. Have most of the underpainting in and am beginning to put in the shadows. It is amazing what happens when you add a few shadows. All of a sudden, my birds seem to be rounded and have dimension to their bodies and heads. Have to do a few feather details too but that will come after I get the shadows in. So far I'm happy with what is happening.

Off to check out the Gallery.

See you all later.

Sylvia

RogerPf
11-03-2004, 04:18 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Nov-2004/22284-sax_floating_opt.jpg
Don't remember exactly where I took it except that it was in LONDON..

Hi JJ
You took the picture in the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

http://www.vam.ac.uk/

This display is a 'proper titled artwork' it dates from the time 10 or so years ago when the UK orchestras stopped tuning to a middle C of 440 and instead switched to 444 (or the other way around) which is what was used in the rest of the world. Brass instruments are not really re-tunable so a lot were redundant. It is indeed a very impressive piece. :)

--
Roger Pf

laudesan
11-03-2004, 04:32 AM
Hi JJ
You took the picture in the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

http://www.vam.ac.uk/

This display is a 'proper titled artwork' it dates from the time 10 or so years ago when the UK orchestras stopped tuning to a middle C of 440 and instead switched to 444 (or the other way around) which is what was used in the rest of the world. Brass instruments are not really re-tunable so a lot were redundant. It is indeed a very impressive piece. :)

--
Roger Pf

Thank you Roger for the info. I have taken sooooooooooooo many pictures, that I am having trouble remembering where and when.. :D

You are not going to believe this..

Dearest Alan came home late this evening from work, tired, fed up with traffic jams, and what did he do??? Locked the keys in the car.. Grrrrrrrr..

Guess where the spare set of keys are??? In his jacket pocket with his wallet that I, :o left hanging on Magoo's bedroom door.

**sigh** Thankfully Les came to the rescue. Alan was downstair attacking the car door with a screwdriver and a coat hanger. I rang Les and he rang a lock smith.. He paid for it too, nice, boy after hours.. ouch!!!!

SO!!! We are now waiting for locksmith to arrive.. **sigh**

Flattwo
11-03-2004, 05:16 AM
Hello all

JJ....I used to play, and hit a few flat notes, they never did give me a recording contract lol

REMINDER TO ALL....this is a politics and election free zone :wink2:

Henry

Europa
11-03-2004, 05:34 AM
MORNING WASHGANGEROOS!!!

JJ - that's a great pic - wonder who will be the first one to paint it.....lol. I used to play the trumpet when I was at school - don't think I could even get a note out of it now though.

Waving quietly to Pam so as not to disturb! :wave:

Waving noisily to Chris - Christie and Lulu :clap: (ok I know its a clap but its meant to be a noisy wave...lol)

Ruth - sorry you're not feeling too good - have to agree with you - I have no idea how this American election works - they seem to have different ways you can vote - after watching all the build up and hoohaa that has been going on - don't you think ours is a much more refined affair - and quicker too......LOL. :D

Doug - hope you get the car fixed to your satisfaction - don't you just hate it when they don't do what you ask.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLEY!!!

Sylvia - sorry to hear about your stiff neck - have to say thanks for being our birthday announcer :D

Waving to Roger and Henry too :wave:

Am off to get some brekky - BBL

Love and Hugs all around

LEAD ON MACDUFF!!!

Pat xxx

stephie20
11-03-2004, 05:40 AM
Morning all........seems like I only get to be here once a week now on days off, such a busy time of year.......was left in charge of store, for one of the busiest promotions of the year at the weekend, and regional manager came to visit, he was very impressed, so hopefully it might be my promotion next :) ......

JJ.......great photo.....glad to see you back safe and sound, so :envy: of your great trip, and getting to see so many countries and meet so many wc's .....hope you get the car sorted........

Kev.....hope all is well with the knee :)

Ruth.......painting is good therapy.....

wishes to all over the pond with the elections.......don't quite understand the way it works either :confused:

Haven't painted in such a long time, started a portrait a while back, so am posting as a wip to try and push me into finishing it :(

hope all is well...Hi to everyone else

:clap: :clap: :clap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAGAN :clap: :clap: :clap:

hopefuly bbl

laudesan
11-03-2004, 05:49 AM
Phew Car is unlocked, keys are out..:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAGAN

GENTLE HUGS SYLVIA..

Feel free to paint any pic I put up guys.. I would love some pics of a SAX and a TRUMPET NOT squashed..;) :p Want to paint them..

Roun2it
11-03-2004, 06:03 AM
Morning each,

You folks States side let me down again ............... another 10 days of will he won't he ...........arghhh.

Chris, don't be put of doing the Wash, I find that if I open the wash with a 'Morning each' and the post it right away it minimises the chances of anyone else cross posting. You can then edit to your hearts content, knowing that the wash is already posted.

Lulu you were appointed as chief coach in my team from day one!!

Maffet
11-03-2004, 06:06 AM
Hello to all
I send best regards from my new office. Company is just starting, so we have only two desks on which there is planty of computers. We look like some pcgamers nest ... but furniture will come tomorrow so office will start to look really like office.
There is still no kitchenware and so on ... which suprised me a lot ... not because I would need anything like that, but that I found that I cant live without coffe and I was able to go to nearest shop to buy electric pot to boil water for coffe for my own money and dont wait until it will arrive with our order of furniture :evil: :evil: :D A year ago I didnt need any coffe. Does it means that I am getting older? :D
... just sort regards today ... wishing you lovely sunny day. (Even to Yorky to his rainy UK) :music:

Happy birthday FAGAN! :)

Sharon Douglas
11-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Good morning all,

I`m having a nice relaxing day for once.
The foundations are laid for the conservatory, so they need to set for a week, so no builders today :clap: :clap:

I`m going to wrap and hide some Christmas presents before the kids get home from school :D

First thing I need to do though is find this weeks challenge picture, we are posting at 4pm so I`d better get a move on.

Happy birthday Fagan

I`m off now to tidy around and then look for the photo, or should I look for the photo first, Oops I must remember to photograph my painting and resize it.
What happened to my relaxing day, I`ve also just remembered a commision that I`ve got to do by Saturday :rolleyes: it looks like I`m going to be painting this afternoon instead of tidying :D

Anyway I`m off before I remember a list of other jobs I NEED to do.

See you later.
:clap: Hi Stephie, I haven`t seen you around much lately, fingers crossed for a promotion.That would make a nice Christmas present.

Little Old Lady
11-03-2004, 07:20 AM
Greetings :wave:
Hopefully election is decided!
JJ isn't Les nasty SIL? Why is he being nice?
CRS
Have a good one!
JoAnn

laudesan
11-03-2004, 07:23 AM
Greetings :wave:
Hopefully election is decided!
JJ isn't Les nasty SIL? Why is he being nice?
CRS
Have a good one!
JoAnn

Yes.. and Don't know.. Scary.. Will have to pay for this big time me thinks..;)

Uschi
11-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!! Gray, but light gray!

Well, it happened exactly as they forecast, very tight race and still no decisione as to who will be president :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Beverly!!!!!!!!Wishing you best of health for the coming year so you can do lots more painting!!!!

JJ that is a really neat display!! You'll have to start a new thread "The good, the bad and the Ohhh's of Alan's Adventures" :evil: :D

Ruth, I hope your cold goes away faster than mine, I think it took 4 weeks but you are right, it doesn't feel too bad once the sneezing stops and the chest is loose. Happy painting!!!

Doug, cars :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Sylvia - when I bought this house, fridge and stove came with it, but the stove had a black front and my whole kitchen was white. The only white stove available was a self cleaning, so I paid quite a bit more $$$ and got it, have never used and will never use the self cleaning part - all that heat scares me to death :D

Hi to Jana in her new office. No coffee a year ago, HA but think of all the tea :wink2:

Sharon - as usual millions of things on the go LOL!!! Happy painting!!!

I just heard on the radio that it will go below freezing over night so maybe I should get my tulip bulbs planted.

Where is Char :confused: :confused:

Sending good thoughts to one and all and :wave: greetings!!!!
Uschi

Starsprite
11-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Neat picture JJ. I was forced to play trombone in high school and wished many time that I could flatten it with a steam roller.

Chris

Chris, you failed to mention this when asked what instruments you played..... tsk, tsk. :) I know the feeling though. I couldn't play the cello worth a darn .... but my mother played it when she was in school and just loved the fact that her little daughter was playing it too.

CRS is already setting in...geeezzzzz....

Scrolling up...... I see Sharon is already wrapping and hiding Christmas prezzies!!! I haven't even thought of Christmas yet!!!!

Happy Birthday Bev!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Have a great day!!!

Good luck with your knee cap surgery Kev..... ouch!!! Will be worth it in the long run though.

Well, daughter needs prying out of bed again.... to go to school......

Have a great day! :wave:

artmom
11-03-2004, 09:05 AM
:wave: G'day to everyone!

Elections--phfittt! :evil: :D

Nothing to report here.

My essentially boring life continues to be boring.

Hope the virtual Medical Rooms empty out soon!

May your tomorrow be better than your yesterday.

Lyn

Fagan
11-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Good morning everyone! :wave:

Marvin mentioned that I had Happy Birthday wishes in the Wash. *LOL* For some reason it keeps slipping my mind that today is my birthday.
I was up and down all night watching the election results...or no election results. *LOL* So my brain is a little tired. Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes.

I am headed to Washington DC this coming week. Anyone in the area???
We are leaving tomorrow to visit son and family in New Hampshire before we go to DC. It will be a long trip. I am taking paints!! :cat:

olliewood0702
11-03-2004, 10:27 AM
HI YA...all you WC'ers! :wave:

Happy HUMP Day to you all and I hope your days are going respectively well.

((((((Ruth))))) feel better.

Neat pic JJ, Poor Alan... :wink2:

Did everyone see Marvin's wedding pic thread?? LOVELY PICS :clap:

Creative writing class tonight. Life drawing last night. I'll have to post some of my things.

Christmas shopping planned this weekend! Better get busy. Don't know what to buy anyone except the granddaughters. They are easy. :D :p

Take care everyone and be creative,
Darla

pampe
11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
*was up most of night also....*

ARRRGH (Ruthie....it is hard to understand our system.....doesn't work too smoothly anymore)

sorry, Kev!!!

going to make a cuppa and see if I can get my eyes to work

HAPPY BD, BEV!!!!

Europa
11-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Aaaaaaah Sharon - you are the same as me - I have already got quite a few of my Christmas presents already - saves me worrying nearer the time as usually its Mum I have to go round with to buy her pressies - plus she buys our John's presents for him and she just keeps changing her mind all the time and swapping presents round - does my head in - so that's why I sit here quietly and just buy mine cos if I tell her what I bought or am thinking of buying she says ' Oh no I don't think so and so would like that' - aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

In my own defence - I ALWAYS buy good presents......LOL - always very much relevant to the lifestyle etc of the person they are meant for. Of course this year a couple of the kids are getting drum kits - OH YESSSSSSSSS!!!! - the joy of having a grown up child is that now I can now subject the younger members to the same things I had when my son was little and my brothers seemed to always buy him really noisy toys.....LOL. It is the law of course to do this!!!

Off to order some more stuff online.

Pat xxx

mr sandbanx
11-03-2004, 11:40 AM
LOL everyone, I am not put off from starting the Wash, just going to let the others take a turn. Does not bother me where I am in. Not to worry, once I figure out how to type faster than Lyn and JJ and Lulu, I will be back!

But Monday night was quite funny... three washes, mayhem and mass confusion and then three light bulbs go off. BLINK! We all ran to hide I think! One thing I learned here: Don't get in a brawl with an Aussie and the Field Goal kicker for the Tennessee Vols. You will probably come out of it with a few lumps!

Hi to everyone,

Chris

artmom
11-03-2004, 11:52 AM
LOL, Chris! :D

Happy Birthday, Bev!!

BBL

Lyn

CharM
11-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Good morning Washers!!! It's really late to be checking in, but it is still morning... I had some very contentious work-related issues to sort through this morning... sheesh... everyone has an agenda... it would be so refreshing if people just came to work, did their jobs and then went home... all the *noise* created by petty politics and ruthless advancement techniques could be a thing of the past... ah well... fire's out for another day...

Happy Birthday Beverly!!!

JJ... posting Alan's jacket and *stuff* today! Sheesh... I didn't even check the pockets for his things (after all, they ARE his things)... Since I thought he'd left only his jacket, I felt I could ship it anytime this week... I'll have to see what delivery service will get it to you the fastest and cheapest way... I'll let you know! That's really a neat display!!

Well... it WAS morning... 'nother 1/2 hour phone call... seems that some folks feel the need to get the last word in... beating dead horses as it were... *sigh*

Hope you continue to improve, Ruth... ((())) from a distance...

Doug... if bad luck runs in 3's, which round are you on now???

Pat... your own office? We need pics! Like you, I start buying Christmas gifts right after the Holiday... If I see something that suits a person, I pick it up and put it in my Christmas Closet (yes, I actually have one of those)... No rushing around at the last minute... My Mother always does that to me... Or even better, she'll ask me what I want for a gift... When I tell her, she'll say that she doesn't want to get that... :rolleyes:

It is too early to wrap things, though, Sharon!!! LOL

Uschi... WHERE is the eye-popping colourful painting of yours??? Please get it posted!!!!!!!!!

Don't you LOVE it when elements in your painting begin to take form, Syl??? To me, that's the very best part of wc!!! I get so excited! LOL

No appointments today, JoAnn???? What ever will you do??? :evil:

:wave: to everyone I've missed...

I still have a few minutes to spare, so maybe I can get over to the Gallery for a little while... the day after I retire, I'm burying the phone... :D

DominicM
11-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Hi all...

Happy Birthday Bev...

Slowly catching up work wise... hope to get some painting done later (maybe/hopefully)

Hugs to those in need {{{JJ Kev Doug }}}

Sharon Douglas
11-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Char,
If I don`t wrap them as soon as I buy them, you can bet the kids will see them.
Lots of sellotape too, so they can`t rip the corners :evil: It just isn`t the same when they know what they are getting.

DominicM
11-03-2004, 02:22 PM
AARGH, the RIL is saying my jpegs arnt jpegs - rant rant - so I guess I can't upload pics... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone experienced this and have solution, ( have even tried resizing to 500x600 same issue... ) but they just dont want to load :mad:

JudyL
11-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Hi y'all, You guys have guessed the secret, NOBODY understands our election process, and they have NO intention on changing it to something simpler either!
I really thought I would be able to escape the election nonsense since we are over here in the UK, but it seems the Brits get more excited about our elections than their own! Oh well, we didn't have to have the campaign ads.
People were surprised that we were able to vote from here though. Guess there are no absentee ballots here?
Market day today, went early and spent lots. Got another two hot water bottles with soft furry covers, for the guest room. We gave the other ones to daughter & co when they came here. They "don't believe" in electric blankets, so I gave them our extras cause I found how much I like them. Besides, the ones for the kids are so cute, got Spencer a floppy dog hot water bottle cover and Lauren a lavender princess cover. My friend at Boots had to laugh when I had to ask her how to use them.
Came home and made a huge pot of broccoli stilton soup, uuuummmmm. DH had a meeting and had pizza so he was not hungry (he can eat LOTS of pizza) It's ok, it freezes. Maybe I will tell him it's ice cream!
Doug, too bad about your hob (cook top) and other electrical problems.

Later
JudyL

laudesan
11-03-2004, 04:56 PM
AARGH, the RIL is saying my jpegs arnt jpegs - rant rant - so I guess I can't upload pics... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone experienced this and have solution, ( have even tried resizing to 500x600 same issue... ) but they just dont want to load :mad:

Oh Joy.........So it wasn't just me yesterday when I was trying to upload pics. I did resize some and they were let in.........., BUT.........what use is small pics if someone wants them for a ref pic.. **sigh**

Char honey thank you.. :)

Elise due soon, nearly 8.00am Thursday here..

Huggles..

Little Old Lady
11-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Well election is finally over!
Char jus didn't mention that I had 2 painting groups at Nursing home. Some great results today. Lunch at a friends,
Happy TV with not political ads!
JoAnn

Yorky
11-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Good news,

Tried fiddling around with the hob (cook top) controls this evening and managed to turn the thing off. When I turned it on again it was back to normal :clap:

So I'll be able to cancel the serviceman.

Doug

Europa
11-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Char we will only be moving in at the beginning of next month and I get to go shopping for office furniture and stuff - wooohoooooooo!! Am also going to be getting a new computer with a 15" flat screen - gosh Christmas is coming early....lol.

Don't worry I will be taking photos - also picked up our new addition to the fleet today - a minibus so when that is all valetted (sp?) I will post a pic of that too with its resident driver - ie Jamie. :D

You know everyone says they don't know what to buy me for presents - and I am the easiest person to buy for - either music cd - books or art stuff - simple!!! :p

Dominic - looking forward to seeing your pics when you finally manage to upload them.

JudyL - I actually got a decent explanation on how your voting system works - off Newsround actually - for those not in the know - Newsround is a kids news program here - so as you can tell it was explained really simply.....LOL.......it was this college vote thing that got me discomnobulated.

Oh well - back to finishing off my pumpkin challenge painting - have got past the 'ugly' stage with it - just have to tweak it here and there - and of course re read Gennas wip on doing hair as this little girl in the pic has a mane of the ***** stuff. :(

Love and Hugs all around

Pat xxx

Sharon Douglas
11-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Pat,
Don`t forget to add office clothes to your shopping list, you have to look smart in your new office don`t you. :evil:

JustjoGA
11-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Pat: But... but.... but... where's MacDuff? :D :)

Jo in Georgia

Europa
11-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Pat,
Don`t forget to add office clothes to your shopping list, you have to look smart in your new office don`t you. :evil:

Oy Mrs - I have smart clothes thank you......LOL - I know what you mean though - if I was the type of person who liked to clothes shop I would be off there like a shot but am not into clothes...as you may have noticed....lol - I like to be comfortable but I do have 'office' clothes so no worries there. :D

Jo - MacDuff is sat on my bed keeping an eye on Franco II Mk II :D

Pat

laudesan
11-03-2004, 08:08 PM
:) PAt..

Did you ever say what your business is????

You probably told me, but I have a memory like a sieve ya know.. **sigh**

So pic of you in your "I am off to the Office" gettup please!!

CharM
11-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi all... it's been a long day and I think I'll do a little vegging in front of the TV tonight...

Magoo's best friend Dan has been *grounded for life* (ok... at 15, 2 weeks is a life sentence), so they've been on the phone all evening discussing the evils of parenthood... I don't know who it was that led the boys to think family life was a democracy... LOL... but the word autocrat has come up in their conversation... LOL

Talked with JJ on the phone for a few minutes... got the jacket thing sorted out... :D

I love cream of broccoli soup... Judy, what's broccoli stilton??

I hope you can get your jpeg problem resolved, Dominic... we'd love to see your holiday pics... and welcome back, btw!!!

My sister used to wrap everything as she bought it, too, Sharon... then she discovered that her family was quite adept at unwrapping and rewrapping their stuff... boggles my mind why they'd want to spoil their own surprise... :D You're just waaaaay too organized... :D

LOL... JoAnn... you caught me... I KNEW you had tons of stuff going on... and I really did think you had Painting Group, but I can't trust my poor old brain to properly remember anymore... :rolleyes: I approve this message... :evil:

Doug... if that doesn't sound like a *typical* male answer to anything broken, I don't know what does... My DH tries those kinds of explanations on me... doesn't work, though... Ruth, where are you??? :D

Yah, but Pat, they don't want to buy you that... :evil: I really ruffled the feathers of my family... I told them I wanted absolutely nothing... nothing... :D except for them to all be here at the same time for the Holidays... The two older boys haven't seen one another in 3 years... shocking... :(

Everyone have a really pleasant evening... sending positive vibes and good thoughts to all...

jaytee
11-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Hope I'm not too late...........

MANY HAPPY RETURNS BEV!!

NOw since its 2.30 am and Im dropping off atthe keyboard will off to bed and see you all tomorrow

((hugs))

Faafil
11-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Happy Birthday Beverly!!!

Hi y'all :wave:

Breezin' thru, on my way to Art League meeting....will try to check back in after...

11 hugs!

ML

laudesan
11-03-2004, 09:35 PM
Gail you still up???? Turn on Messenger..;)

Oh look what I found.. :D Deep conversation happening here..;)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Nov-2004/22284-KINGTON_JJ_007.JPG