PDA

View Full Version : view from my studio.....

jspatton
11-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Here's what I see as I look out the window of my studio this morning. I swear I was wearing shorts just a few days ago. I am sooooo not ready for this!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/01-Nov-2004/21527-DCP_1495.jpg

How is everyone else's weather?

pampe
11-01-2004, 02:33 PM
well, North of you we had snow, hail and rain yesterday

Today a WINTER STORM WARNING

*going to finally put away the golf clubs* :crying:

artmom
11-01-2004, 02:46 PM
In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains here in Tennessee it is 81 degrees (F), sun is shining brightly and humidity is low. Perfect golf weather! :evil: :D Come on down, folks!

To be truthful, this is 'way above normal! :eek:

Lyn

Annapet
11-01-2004, 03:01 PM
wow. thanks for sharing. :) now i'll dream of my own studio again!

looks like it's going to be a wet winter here in the SF bay area. today is a beautiful sunny day though and i can't complain!

Annapet

mustcreate
11-01-2004, 03:04 PM
we've had a foot of snow for over 2 weeks now :crying:

this is way too early for the snow to stay....but it's not going anywhere

em

jspatton
11-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only poor soul with white stuff on the ground. I think ours might melt by tomorrow. That's the nice thing about Salt Lake City....we'll get a huge dump of snow, several feet at a time sometimes, and it looks beautiful for a few days, then it melts. Well, usually. Last year we had around seven feet of snow in our back yard for more than a month. But at least we don't get the kind of winters I remember from my childhood in Iowa where your flesh can freeze solid within seconds! No thank you.

laudesan
11-01-2004, 05:58 PM
:D But I LOVE snow ! :D ;)

Strawberry Wine
11-01-2004, 06:43 PM
JJ you only LOVE SNOW because you don't get any and don' t have to drive in it. :D

No snow YET here in southern Ontario. When it comes it usually stays until early April.

Cheers,
\
Gail

nimbus_cygnet
11-01-2004, 07:34 PM
No windows in my studio space (in the basement :( ) - but this time of year the view out of the windows is generally - grey and wet. It's finally getting a little crisp and we really had a long dry fall - so the leaves had time to turn color. So, gorgeous fall colors I get to enjoy on the daily dog walks
:wave:

Yorky
11-02-2004, 03:10 AM
We're having beautiful autumn weather. :clap:

Blue skies with wispy clouds, temperatures in the mid 50's no wind today and leaves still hanging on, but beautiful autumn colours.

Seven feet of snow! Don't know how you cope. We have major snarl-ups on the roads when we get two inches :rolleyes:

Doug

Diane Cutter
11-02-2004, 06:22 AM
Ah, snow... What a treat! It's so true that you appreciate it when you can't have it. That's why I'm going home to New Mexico from mid-November to New Years. I've just got to be able to experience it at least once during that time! And if not, we'll drive up to Colorado or over to Utah...

Diane