PDA

View Full Version : Portrait and figure photos

sandyartist
01-30-2000, 02:05 PM
Well gang..Phyllis has posted some photos of my work on her gallery website..Blackberry Ridge. Address is artistnation.com/members/paris/prf/sandygallery.html She has donated space until my own paris site is up & runnin'..thanks Phyllis! The works, mainly figurative are in oil and pastel...like to have feedback on them when you have the time. Scottb, I really would like to do some pastel demos, but don't have the HTML expertise...have any suggestions, or are you no longer taking submissions? Heard that rumor and didn't know if there were changes yet...I am participating in the Fairy Garden project and hope to do the new one also..Sandy Perrine

scottb
01-30-2000, 03:37 PM
Oh my - let me be the first to dispel this rumor. We are always accepting submissions for demos, lessons, tutorials, and articles. Ack! Who told you that?

You don't need the HTML experience, Sandy - just put the images together and send me the text. Just tell me where to stick each image in the text (i.e. [ SCOTT, PUT IMAGE1.JPG HERE! ]) http://www.wetcanvas.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Cheers.
Scott

tony
01-31-2000, 08:22 PM
wow. paintings are amazing!! I'd love to see more!

Tony http://www.WednesdayPortrait.com

sandyartist
02-01-2000, 08:41 AM
Tony..thanks for the visit and comment..I checked out your figure studies..cool! I especially like #4...and I LOVE to get a model and get loose...you are lucky to have this class. Drawing is so basic..it's what we hang everything else on in painting and you have already an expressiveness of line and modeling that is individual..great going!

Wigge
02-26-2000, 11:39 AM
I really loved "Tea & Memories", beautiful colors and you have really captured a moment of time there. The others were also great artwork, but "Tea & Memories" were absolutley stunning!

Keep up the good work, i hope to see more of it some day =)

------------------
/ Wigge

sandyartist
02-26-2000, 03:58 PM
Thanks fellow artists...hope to have new work up soon..that is if I can talk Phyllis into being my techno guru and snatch them from another site to this one...gracias!