PDA

View Full Version : Wild Blue

TedDawson
10-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Haven't posted anything in a while, so for kicks I thought I'd post the most recent Wild Blue strip. I had some fun drawing it.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Oct-2004/36907-WildBlue_94.gif

AFM159
10-25-2004, 01:16 AM
Ted, I plan on showing all my daughters potential boyfriends my extensive and growing power tool collection! Uncle Buck style.:evil:

Love the strip, it's excellent as always.

CoolArtiste
10-25-2004, 06:51 AM
Where is this published?

designbyjen
10-25-2004, 09:35 AM
really good stuff! :cool:

~~~jen

TedDawson
10-26-2004, 08:59 AM
I'm sure if I didn't have a daughter now, this idea would never have come to me. There are definitely some good pointers in Uncle Buck!

This strip has been running in the Air Force Times newspaper for a couple years now. Usually they have an Air Force theme, but I decided to stray a bit and tell a story to develop the characters a bit.

Meldy
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
I really like it! :) What a great talent.

(I am from an Air Force family so I would enjoy this strip for sure!)

LarrySeiler
11-07-2004, 09:52 AM
very cool...
and great subject...

was glad somewhat that we didn't have any daughters...well, glad for their sake anyway.

I think I'd be like that guy that hands out an application to be filled out in triplicate, with questions like...."if you were to be shot, where would you least like to be shot?"

might be a good thread in the Cafe to start just to read the humorous additions no doubt that would come of it...

Larry

CoolArtiste
11-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Why do fathers hate their daughter's boyfriends, and why do mothers dislike their son's girlfriends? Is it jealousy? Seems kind of sick to me. Oh yea, and brothers dislike or hate their sisters' boyfriends too. The only thing I haven't heard of is sisters having a problem with their brothers' girlfriends.

TedDawson
11-08-2004, 12:09 AM
I can only speak for myself.

As a father, you are prepared to die or kill for your children. If you have a daughter, it's likely that some boy is going to want to have sex with her at some point. Then you have to kill him, and it's really aggravating to have to kill somebody when it's something that should be avoidable, especially in the United States. This is why the Second Amendment to our Constitution is so important. Every man must have the right to own a gun so he can clean it when boyfriends visit. :)

Larry, it does sound like it'd make a fun thread. It might take me about ten years to start it, though...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Nov-2004/36907-sararose.jpg