PDA

View Full Version : A TON of watercolors!!

Fagan
10-22-2004, 03:05 PM
I have a whole stack of watercolors that I have tried off and on to sell on Ebay. They are really stacking up because watercolors are not selling well at this time. Any ideas what I could do with this growing pile? I can't stop painting....*LOL* help I am getting covered with paintings!

I thought of donating some to charities on Ebay.....has anyone been through that process? any tips? ideas?? want some paintings??? *LOL*

pampe
10-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Bev...I do CHARITY (Mission Fish) auctions on EBAY every so often...they usually sell well.....you donate a %....stilll pay the sellers fees

Fagan
10-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Thanks Pam....I will look into that.

Cathie Jones
10-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Beverly, try artbyus.com . Nothing but art for sale on that site, so you're not competing with people selling rugs and curtains to Fookie! You can list longer and there's no cost to you unless you want to feature your painting. I did the $9 feature thing and sold everything.

Pam has sold there, too. In fact, that's where I got her teapot painting.

Fagan
10-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Beverly, try artbyus.com . Nothing but art for sale on that site, so you're not competing with people selling rugs and curtains to Fookie! You can list longer and there's no cost to you unless you want to feature your painting. I did the $9 feature thing and sold everything.

Pam has sold there, too. In fact, that's where I got her teapot painting.

Thanks for the info Cathie....actually I have been selling there since they started. *LOL* I have one now that is FP. Still....it is VERY slow going..and the paintings are stacking up.

jaytee
10-22-2004, 06:36 PM
nearly had a heart attack there Bev........read your post too quickly and thought you were trying to sell TUBES of paint........ worse still give away M grahams to charity :D

Thanks to you and Judy B I can now paint almost exclusively with MY M .Grahams - I do so love them and thank you both a million times.

Abd Cathie. its me not fookie whos going mad on E-bay :wink2: :D :wave:

Fagan
10-24-2004, 05:13 AM
Jaytee!! no no no....not giving away my paints....just the paintings. Well...not giving them away. But I have a lot of them sitting around taking up space. *LOL*

What do you mean....going mad on Ebay? :eek:

tigre255
10-24-2004, 08:26 AM
Oh Bev....I'm with you there....my stack of paintings is growing and growing.....