PDA

View Full Version : RPf's New England Leaf Peeping photos - (fast loading)

RogerPf
10-19-2004, 06:32 PM
RPf's New England Leaf Peeping photos - (fast loading)

I promised to post my photos, now that my cable modem is fixed I can. :)

http://www.greatnetideas.com/temp/2004-10-08__NewEngland/

They are only about 50% leaf peeping more of a journey around New England.

If you have a slow dial up the best way to see them is to click the first icon and then keep clicking the *NEXT* link at the top of each page and NOT to go back and see the icons.

HINT
====
If you can't see all of the picture then (IE users) PRESS the F11 key. :) also try closing any side panels in your browser.

[Added in Edit - I ment to say that I kept feeling that I was in Artman42 country. Every time I saw a red barn or the covered bridges Jim's pictures came flooding back :) :)

Some are a little dark (not a lot of Sun for the first few days) but I also take them that way as under exposed can be improved but over exposed is often not possible to fix.
]

You don't have to look at them all at once :)

Sorry if any of the following sound pompous but I keep being asked so here is the answer :)

License
======
Non-commercial
---------------------
Any member of WetCanvas is free to use my photos for any non-commercial use of any kind, an acknowledgement, where appropriate, would be appreciated. (Please do not bother with avatars etc)

Commercial
----------------
Any member of WetCanvas is free to use my photos for a *SINGLE USE* in producing a single piece of work. (E.g. for a one off painting to sell.) In this case, an acknowledgement *IS* required, (e.g. put something on the back of the picture), AND in addition you need to notify me when you first realize that you may want to sell the work, (a WetCanvas PM will cover this requirement).

For multiple finished pieces (e.g. doing a painting and then printing a set of note-lets), please contact me, I am sure we can work something out. (For serious commercial work I can provide any image in high def 3072 x 2048 16 bit)

--
Roger Pf

Yorky
10-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Nice collection, Roger, particulary like 77, 146.

Doug

Flattwo
10-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Hello Roger

Had a look, I loved the tour, better than TV!

Really enjoyed the colours and the street scenes

Thanks for taking the time to post them an invaluable collection

Henry

artmom
10-20-2004, 05:40 AM
Thanks for sharing, Roger! Also, for your generosity in allowing WC! members to use them as a reference for a painting. :D

You have some wonderful architectural shots in there!

Lyn

Roun2it
10-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Thanks Peter, such a wonderful trip. I am envious :envy:

When did you go?

RogerPf
10-20-2004, 08:45 AM
Thanks Peter, such a wonderful trip. I am envious :envy:

When did you go?

Peter :) :) :) - We got back last Thursday having just hit peek for the leaves, all by luck as I was really there to talk to my customer.

Many thanks for the positive responses.

--
Roger Pf

Kate Mc
10-20-2004, 09:56 AM
WOOT! Roger, these are super! Thanks for sharing them with us. I saw Salem, of course, but did I also see Montpelier?

:wave: Welcome home! Did you drive on the right??

Kate

pampe
10-20-2004, 10:12 AM
lovely

makes me almost miss the Northeast :wink2:

RogerPf
10-20-2004, 04:13 PM
WOOT! Roger, these are super! Thanks for sharing them with us. I saw Salem, of course, but did I also see Montpelier?

:wave: Welcome home! Did you drive on the right??

Kate

Hi Kate - Yes
Salem, a few of the area around the Hotel in Westford Mass. Then North to Killington VT. Then over then next couple of days they are of that area including Manchester VT and the Capitol Montpelier - Our guide book said it was the only state capitol without a McDonalds. It has the golden dome instead of golden arches. :)

Diving on the wrong side of the road is not an issuse EXECPT I would never want to drive a wrong handed car for the country I am in. I am milidly dislexic and I could well get it wrong if I tried driving my car in say France. :)

--
Roger Pf