PDA

View Full Version : where is Kev & Chris' weekly challenge?

sisangel
10-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Boy, do I feel silly but just returned to wet canvas recently after some months being away. In a thread in the gallery, something was mentioned about a read and yellow tulip for a weekly challenge.Where would I find this challenge?

I like the new categories in the forums but am still learning my was around. :confused:

Thanks,

Bonnie G

Roun2it
10-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Bonnie, things move so fast these days, you can be buried away on page 3 in the gallery in one afternoon.

Anyway here are the links to me and Chris's Challenge. Just click below. We are only on week 3. And this week is painting tulips, next week its elephants and who knows what after that!!

You ask where the red/yellow tulips are, well we are still painting them. They will be posted in the gallery on Thursday. We post every Thursday Evening-ish in US/Canada. The reference pic for the tulips is in week 1, below, I think.

Week 1 (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221316)

Week 2 (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222845)

Thanks for your interest. BTW there are 3 other challenges going on at the moment all for a year but with different rules. JT and Olga, Sharon and Andy are also on week 3 they post on Tuesday and Wednesday respectivly. And this week Pat, Kate and JudyL have drawn battle, but they are on week 1, and haven't painted yet.

Being as I challenged Chris, in a mad stupid moment, it's Chris writes the rules for our challenge, so he's making me write poetry with every painting...............arghhhhhhh.

mr sandbanx
10-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Being as I challenged Chris, in a mad stupid moment, it's Chris writes the rules for our challenge, so he's making me write poetry with every painting...............arghhhhhhh.

Would you like some cheese with that Whine, Kevin?? :evil:

LOL Kevin is a much better poet than he is willing to admit.

Sisangel: we need words to rhyme with "elephants". Call me if you can help!!!

Chris

sisangel
10-18-2004, 03:19 PM
Thank you, Kev and Chris, for your reply. I am looking forward to following it. It sounds like a great challenge. Even the poetry part.

I will be up all night trying to think of a word that rhymes with "elephant."

Bonnie G

jaytee
10-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Emmanuel Kant
Had no Elephant !!!

He used to pant
And sometimes rant

Because he wanted
An elephant !!!

Nacre
10-18-2004, 06:54 PM
"" Well ! I once had two blue elephants
who wore four pair of yellow pants""

"" One pair each for front and back
and ner'e once did for comments lack ""
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Oct-2004/28847-anim1779.gif

jaytee
10-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Aunt P ...... dont lett JJ see that blue elephant....... she'll be pinching it :D :evil:

Grainne
10-18-2004, 09:11 PM
we need words to rhyme with "elephants".
Chris

You can use what Brian Barnes called me in another threadó "smarty pants!" :D

Grainne

PS - Don't let Kev turn into a whin-o! :evil: And you are right, Kev is quite a poet, as are you! I enjoy them!

mr sandbanx
10-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Hey Kevin, if I can figure out this cut and paste thingie, how about you take the first one and me, the second? they are good.

I have myself an elephant
Hes gray and quite a synchopant
Can he read? no he can't.
He plays paino, he's an idiot savant

Oh well its late

Sorry
Chris