PDA

View Full Version : saturday night show and tell?

!ngridh
10-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Well I didn't see one...and I so rarely do this...
I guess the crystals led the way to the beads...I really like the look.
I used moretti sage green, amethyst and pale amber and lauscha clear...
I guess I probably need to have more beads in the set eh???

anymore autumn sets out there?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Oct-2004/10727-autumn.jpg

Beth Myers
10-17-2004, 12:26 AM
BEAUTIFUL Ingridh!
Very fall in feeling and so elegant!
I love them!
What type of glass is that, if you don't mind telling me, it just dances!
Beth

richsantaclaus
10-17-2004, 12:28 AM
Love the way you blended the transparent colors - real nice!

Amozoo
10-17-2004, 12:34 AM
Ingridh those are nice, Your ebay link isn't working. Those colors are wonderful. I haven't got any autumn colors but I do have two more focals

!ngridh
10-17-2004, 12:56 AM
thanks! I personally really liked these...I tried to add some emphasis by putting the colored transparents over a base of clear and then encasing on some of them...I was trying to get the color to radiate thru the bead more...it seems that some of the colored transparents are so deeply colored that you can't actually see it....so I hoped that the colors would be more evident this way ;-)

I love those Amoret! Beads that do more than just lie there! I love all that is going on ...color, pattern and surface dimension!

thanks for telling me about the link...it is fixed now ;-)

Nonie
10-17-2004, 02:15 AM
Lovely Ingrid! Really.

Nonie
10-17-2004, 02:15 AM
Oops ..I missed amazoo...terrific

Ingridh those are nice, Your ebay link isn't working. Those colors are wonderful. I haven't got any autumn colors but I do have two more focals
:clap:

jbriz
10-17-2004, 06:03 AM
Great idea on the clear layers, !ngridh. I did a barrel focal the other night in blues and was sooo disappointed. It turned out way too dark. Think I'll give it another shot trying that idea. Thanks for sharing! Those colors in your piece are absolutely gorgeous!

Galadriel
10-17-2004, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=!ngridh]I tried to add some emphasis by putting the colored transparents over a base of clear and then encasing on some of them...I was trying to get the color to radiate thru the bead more...it seems that some of the colored transparents are so deeply colored that you can't actually see it....so I hoped that the colors would be more evident this way ;-)
QUOTE]

Those are lovely beads! I have tried combining transparent colors but they are usually too dark to see -- especially amythest. Clear underneath is a great idea!

Renee

tigerlil
10-17-2004, 11:34 PM
yep, those are very pretty and elegant...the clear underneath is a good idea. I came upon that idea myself trying to extend a transparent that I didn't have much left of over clear and then realized it looked better over clear...your set is especially beautiful :clap: