PDA

View Full Version : ****Daily Wash, Saturday October 16****

mr sandbanx
10-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Its Applefest in Bowmanville where I live, so will be uptown all day with Emily while Brenda tends to her friends horses. Candy apples for Em, fritters for me. I dont realy like the apple pizza but it is popular. There are many orchards here, smells like apple pie outside. I usually have lunch with the ladies at the church, I stopped in to set up tables for them last night, and they have agreed to reserve a table for me. I have to take pictures of them also, for the church newsletter.

The Salmon are running behind the house, and the ravine is all sorts of colours.So will walk down there to. I hope it drizzles, I like that.

Our friends have an orchard near the golf course, I took this picture and hope to paint it one day.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Oct-2004/31024-Kemps_apples_small.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day.

Chris

KathyJB
10-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Hello washies!!! I almost forgot we had a wash been so busy this week painting upa storm.

Chris thats a great picture of barn and apples you will do very well on that.

I woke this morning to nfind an email from jakie about the man who was killed by his own fumes... tough place we live in even our own body is prone to betray us
I didnt know what to think... I still feel it might well have been his time to go one way or another ... still I found it funny...
okn yall i am going sleeping some of you are waking wish you all a wonderful day and a good nights sleep
love y'all
Kat

artmom
10-16-2004, 01:24 AM
:wave: Chris and Kathy!

Lovely photo, Chris.

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

Best wishes to those in the virtual Medical Rooms.

May your today be better than your yesterday.

Lyn

djdedman
10-16-2004, 01:24 AM
Hi Washuns
Getting ready to hit the sack. Kat, that was a joke, wasn't real. :D
Hi Chris, your picture will make a beautiful painting. Think that is one thing I miss from up North was the apple season. We have orange tree in our back yard here.
Cool front came through here today, suppose to go all the way down in the 50s.
Wishing all a great day, good health and happiness.
Jackie

Sorry Lyn, didn't see you there when I posted. :wave:

Faafil
10-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Oh my Banx! You're trying to confuse me - have we gained a whole month ?? :p
Great photo! I'd like to snag it if it's okay w/you? Apple pizza ?? hmmm...

Hi Kat! Painting up a storm eh ? I haven't wet a brush all week :(

the guys are still playing penny ante poker, but I think they're winding down. I went out for Chinese, so they're fed, and hopefully won't have foggy heads when they get up tomorrow.

I still haven't packed ! :eek: need to do that yet, or get up earlier in the morning. (probably in the morning - then I won't have time to overpack)...

JJ, glad you're having so much fun !

Judy, what a trip - nice to hear about your travels... we need photos pleeze.. :)

I'm having a terrific case of CRS, so I guess I better go... probably won't get to check back until we're home again on Tuesday evening...

White light, healing & positive vibes to those who need them, and sending 11 double hugs to all of you...

ML

Lyn & Jackie :wave: (we x-posted)

mr sandbanx
10-16-2004, 02:07 AM
Oh my Banx! You're trying to confuse me - have we gained a whole month ?? :p

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH
I am so stupid!!!!

will see if I can fix that.
Sorry.

Yorky
10-16-2004, 03:08 AM
Morning all :wave:

Amazing picture, Chris - all those apples - we don't see that around here. Kinda like the idea of apple pizza ;)

Another cerulean blue sky with wispy clouds touched by the salmon blush of the low morning sun. Promise of a fine day.

We thoroughly enjoyed out trip to Kettlewell yesterday - done on the spur of the moment. I urge anyone thinking about joining us in September to PM me for details I have to book accommodation soon. Photos in the RIL.

Nothing on my list again today - I wonder what Ruth will find for me to do :rolleyes: Should get out into the garden and start clearing the lush summer growth and make it look more respectable, but everything is still so green.

Going for my breakfast now, BBL,

Doug

Lulu
10-16-2004, 03:36 AM
Hi everyone:)
a wet day in Lululand.........
Feeling quite a bit better, have got more antibiotics, but I think the warmth, sun and sand of Queensland, Australia is really what I need - wahoo, 3 more sleeps!

Chris, love the photo of the barn and apples, but also love the description of your place smelling like apple pie, and salmon in the river. What delightful images that sets up in my mind.

What a joyful joyful afternoon! We went to our grandaughter's 5th bday party. Was such a lovely time, and all the children played quite happily together, as well as organised games.
The picture below is a candid snap of Miss Mollie (5) and Miss Abbie (2 1/2) playing 'pass the parcel'. As you can see Miss Abbie is not fond of clothes! lol
Wasn't long into the party and she had stripped herself of her t-shirt - her parents call her their 'wild child' and not without reason! lol
Mollie is quiet and serious and her sister is anything but!
They get on so well together, Abbie is really going to miss Mollie when she starts school on Monday.
JoAnn, re your question on creche the other day - it is day care.

A belated happy birthday to Vasil.

And to JJ, I am loving hearing about your meetings with w/c members :envy:

I have bread rising in the oven so better go and attend to it.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Oct-2004/1118-DSCF0016cropa.jpg

JudyL
10-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Happy Saturday! I got to sleep till 8 o'clock this morning! And no Steven the Builder till monday. Jack is relentless about working on the bathroom. But he has learned a lot from Steven, I still get nervous. It occured to me that the diamond shaped metalic tiles were never put in the floor, and I suppose it's too late now. I was never quite sure about those anyway, so we will have to return them to Fired Earth, unless we find another use for them.
Today I get to paint, MDF panels that look like tongue and groove.
Oh well, it's a start.
BBL
JudyL

Europa
10-16-2004, 04:42 AM
MORNING WASHGANGEROOS!!!

Waving to all and sundry as I am up and out of the door to take this ***** car in then go and pick my child up.......cya later xxxxxxxx

LEAD ON MACDUFF!!!

Pat x

Roun2it
10-16-2004, 04:46 AM
Morning each,

Chris surely an apple pizza is an apple pie without a crust :wink2: Do they make cider out of that stuff? Is the photo a preview of week 5's challenge? Have a great day at the feast, don't bump into any elephants! :evil:

Doug spoke with Chris last night will PM you. (Its difficult having 2 Chris's in my life at the moment, the Chris I spoke to was my wife not the Canadian Poet).

Lulu what a lovely picy you should paint it. Wonderful expressions on their faces. I do hope the holiday bucks you up and the d*mned infection is driven away by the heat. Now I got aromas of apple pie and baking bread ...............someone put the coffe on!

Judy just how did you forget to lay the tile? I bet Jack was talking, and it slipped everyones mind :evil: :wink2:

See ya later. I think Chris (the wife, she hates being called the wife) is planning a trip to Skipton later, shes at the hairdressers at the moment. We are doing our best to stay out of Joannes (DD) way, she just hasn't stopped bombarding us with questions etc about the new date for wedding and venues, here we go again!!

Yorky
10-16-2004, 04:47 AM
MORNING WASHGANGEROOS!!!

Waving to all and sundry as I am up and out of the door to take this ***** car in then go and pick my child up.......cya later xxxxxxxx

LEAD ON MACDUFF!!!

Pat x

Glory be!!!!! :D

Doug

Roun2it
10-16-2004, 04:51 AM
Pat Your Late I distinctly remember him saying 9 o'clock!!

Lulu
10-16-2004, 05:04 AM
oooooooooo feeling pleased with myself.......
have just copied all the birthday photos to cd and worked out how to print the label directly on the cd with my new Canon i865 - I just LOVE my new printer!
Prints superb photos and is super fast.

And another reason I'm feeling pleased with myself............. I managed to be the first to get the crust of the newly baked bread:D No sharing in our house when it comes to that! LOL

Thanks Kev, I hope it will too.

JudyL
10-16-2004, 05:11 AM
Kev, I didn't forget the tiles, it was Steven the Builder! I was iffy about the things anyway, so am not to bothered. I was not too sure about putting metal tiles over an under floor heating system anyway. I was assured it would not burn feet (hmmm). The only one who will be really upset will be Helen, the designer. May try to use them in shower room #2 or cloakroom #3.
Jack is out running, so had a bit of a break. I am going to try to get him to go out to Home Base before he gets stuck in to "work" as once he starts, he doesn't want to stop. But looks like the only painting I will be doing will be with emulsion.
BBL
JudyL

painterbear
10-16-2004, 05:35 AM
Good Morning all,

It is a little past 5:15 a.m. here in Oakwood, our day is just beginning. Supposed to be windy and chilly today so I think it is finally time to take in all the green tomatoes from the garden and put them down the basement to slowly ripen as they will. Also have about six eggplants to pick—I'll pretend I paid lots of $$$ for "baby eggplants" in the gourmet section of the grocery store. ;) Then we'll have to pull up the plants and place them out by the curb for the city to pick up along with the leaves that we'll rake up tomorrow (another windy storm forecast for tonight so the yard will be covered with leaves tomorrow). I'm so glad we don't have to find a way to dispose of them on our own. Too many to use for mulch like Char does, we have 10 BIG trees on either side of our yard and they make a LOT of leaves, believe me.

Chris, loved your description of the applefest and your photo too. Apple fritters are one of my favorites. We used to go to a restaurant in Wisconsin called The Apple Barn (in an old converted apple barn like the one in your photo, naturally) and they would bring a plate full of warm apple fritters to the table while you looked over the menu! Wasn't that a great way to start the dinner!

Lulu, Your little granddaughters are both beautiful. Love the expressions on their faces. Hope Miss Abbie gets over her clothes fetish in the next few years, LOL! Glad you are beginning to feel better. Have a wonderful time in Queensland.

Kev, How about saying "Darling Chris" when speaking of your wife and just "Chris" when speaking of our resident bard?

Weaving to all who were here before me and to those yet to come :wave: .

Yesterday I did my three pours of the "atmosphere" colors on the painting we are doing in my Thursday art class—it is a landscape with water and shrubs and birches and pines. Has a nice Motherwash look to it. Next week we will add warmer colors to finish the foliage and add some detail and tone. I'm taking photos at each step to share with you when it is finished (Note to self, take camera to class next week. :o ).

Off to check out the Gallery now. SYL,

Sylvia

Roun2it
10-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Sylv it may sound like a good solution to you refering to my wife as 'Darling Chris', but I'd have to stick my fingers down my throat each time I said it!! :evil: :wink2:

painterbear
10-16-2004, 06:31 AM
Oh-h-h-h, you wicked, wicked man you are, Kev. :rolleyes: How about "DW" then—most of us would take it to mean "Dear Wife" or "Darling Wife" but you might mean "Da*n Wife" for all we would know. :evil:

Sylvia

madmum
10-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Good morning all (just!) :wave:

Lulu, your granddaughters are sooooo beautiful!!!! LOL at Ms Abbie preferring to shed her clothes :D I have a teenage boy who doesn't like clothes, and is often found wandering the house in his boxer shorts :eek: :rolleyes:

Chris, apple harvest time is great, this area used to smell of cider for a week or so every year! lol I don't think they process the apples in Hereford any more, though :(

Judy, your bathroom is coming along very nicely! Glad you got a lie in today :D

I've been busy carrying out my new duties in the RIL. Some categories need re-organising and I love a challenge :wink2: The bulk of the work, though, is editing keywords and making sure images are in the right category, so if you want to make my life (and the other RIL guides) easier please ensure you include relevant keywords with each upload :angel:

Oh and I just uploaded another version of my "Taking risks? Making a mess" painting, I'd appreciate opinions (in the same thread) Thank you!

Hugs and white light to all, back later

Ruth

Kate Mc
10-16-2004, 07:22 AM
:wave: Morning all! Happy Saturday!!! We just came back from the open air market loaded down with fruit and veg. We also bought some fish and leeks for dinner, as well as a "gateau" from our local pastry shop. It's made with Chcoclate mousse, Passion Fruit mousse, and meringue layers. It's difficult to describe but fabulous to eat (do we have a drool icon??) We're having guests for dinner, can you tell??

Lulu, what sweethearts! I love them at that age....and later....and earlier....heck, I love them at all ages.

Pat (Europa) and Judy (hopefulbucky) and I have started a 3-way challenge. When it was just Pat and me, we were going to call it "Flippin' paint across the Channel", but with Judy in it, I guess it'll be "Flippin' paint all around the world", or just "Flippin' Paint" for short. :p

I'm off to start the "Flippin' Paint" thread....

:wave: Weaving to everybody, whether they've already been or are yet to come.

Kate

droll13
10-16-2004, 07:37 AM
Happy Saturday everyone.

4:20 AM here, and already way TMTRTI.

But I did want to thank Brian (maltman) for A Great Blue for Droll (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223062).

Also, to answer a couple folks who asked - I haven't done much painting lately, nor have I taken photos. I've been busy making a Day-Runner type of 2005 calendar for a close friend. Lot's of work involved to put graphics on 364 pages, select appropriate captions, decide on and apply color schemes, then test print only to find that what I see on the screen (even in print preview) is sometimes aligned different in the printout. There's light at the end of the tunnel - I'm just about done through June, and have decided on the color & font schemes for the second half of the year.

I'm having 2 small paintings framed and will choose which one to submit at next month's Huntington Beach Art League member's competition. Thanks to all those who responded with their opinions on which painting to select and how to present it (in this thread Your advice would help (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221507). I had them framed separately, with a wide mat, and I'll probably submit #1.

Have a good day/night/weekend everyone.

Lia-Chan
10-16-2004, 07:55 AM
Hey people . Today it's a beautiful morning, and if my dad shows up, i'm going to buy some painting stuff today . Well , last Thursday i had some quite good news : next week , from Tuesday to Thursday we're not going to have classes , because the teachers are going to talk about modifications on our course . So , instead of classes , we're going to have workshops ! Yay! One is how to work with miriti wood (it's a kind of wood taken from a local palm tree that is so light , like styrofoam , but a little bit more resistant) , another how to make collages (the name we use here is decoupage , i'm not sure if it's the same at USA) and another is how to make a kind of ikebana (i don't know the name in english , sorry) using local stuff.

When i was a little kid i liked to walk around the house wearing no clothes ... Well today i still like to stay at home using only undies , but my mom doesn't let me :( It's so hot here . Do you have the habit of walking barefoot at home? Here in my city almost everyone does , and we find it strange to someone walk using slippers at home ... But in another places is different...

Uschi
10-16-2004, 07:56 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Today is the day when I get to meet Char again and JJ and Gail for the first time!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!!

Unfortunately Johnnie can't make it (see yesterday's wash) but my friend Gerri will be here too!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! It rained for a couple of hours yesterday now there is blue sky showing between the white clouds nd the trees are still beautifully coloured for JJ :D .

My ego is severely damaged, was walking to the store yesterday, with cane, of course, and 3 approx. 11 year olds ahead of me were having fun pulling and tagging at each other and one almost bumped into me so the other one shouts "Watch out for the OLD lady behind you!!!!" OUCH, OUCH, OUCH that hurt :rolleyes: :mad: :( :crying: :D Actually had to chuckle to myself because when I was that age someone who was 40 was ancient to me LOL

I'm too excited to do much writing so will just tell Lulu that her granddaughters are adorable!!!! and send good thoughts to one and all and :wave: greetings!

Photos in her thread later!!!!!
Uschi

laudesan
10-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Yep Uschi, today is the day!! :D Oh.. :( I didn't see about Johnnie, I am dissapointed.. Will go back to yesterdays wash to see why..
It is overcast here, rained all day yesterday, they needed it real bad, still need more..

Oh Lulu what CUTIES...:)

Pat. Goodness Gracious Me. You are up with the birds!!!!!!! ;)

Got to run finish packing..

Huggles, whitelights and healing thoughts to all ill and hurting, and huggles to everyone of course!!

Little Old Lady
10-16-2004, 08:51 AM
Greetings :wave:
4o's and drizzly here this morn. Will certainly put a damper on Fall Festival
Chris great picture but did bring back bad memories of working in apple factory making apple sauce.
Great picture of grandbabies Lulu. Did save it but not sure would ever have nerve to paint it.
Hope you all have a great time at Canadian get toghether. :envy: :envy:
Will spend the day coming up with excuses not to do midden work that should be done.
JoAnn

mr sandbanx
10-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Well today is Oscar Wildes birthday. He said "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." Which helps me get over the blunder of starting the Wash in September!!! Thanks whoever fixed that.

Kevin we have three Chris' and a Christina in our office. Also two Brian's and a Bryan!! So call me whatever you like, the people there do. Certainly your lovely brides should take priority.

Am stretching paper and will be off to see the apples with my Em in a fw minutes

Lia Chan we don't need to have mental images of all us lot walking around in our "undies' thanks!

Lull those children are perfect! You are so lucky. And bread crusts... you do now how to live.

Uschi: have fun with JJ and her entourage, and don't let her get her hands on those kids!!

Jackie: where you been?

Seeya

Chris (the homely one)

painterbear
10-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Greetings :wave:
Chris great picture but did bring back bad memories of working in apple factory making apple sauce.
Hope you all have a great time at Canadian get together. :envy: :envy:

Will spend the day coming up with excuses not to do midden work that should be done.
JoAnn

:cat: Courage, JoAnn, remember the old joke about "How do you eat an elephant?...One bite at a time."
Well, it is like that when trying to clear out a midden that has had years and years and years to accumulate—tackle it one room at a time, and, if that still seems too daunting, divide the room into quarters and just do one quarter at a time until it is as cleared out as you want it to be. Then tackle the next quarter. No fair moving the stuff from one quarter to another or one room to another—it has to go out to the garage or wherever you are putting stuff to take to the Thrift Store or donate to Goodwill or give to the kids and grandkids. ;)

Ditto on the Canadian get-together. We are looking forward to pictures and reports in the JJ's Great Adventure Thread. :envy: :cat:

Speaking of apple sauce, does anybody here like AppleButter? My MIL grew up in York, PA, which is in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country and she used to talk about making apple butter in the Fall. It goes one step beyond making apple sauce in that you continue to cook the apple sauce in a big old kettle over the fire for a long, long, long time stirring constantly until it gets thick and dark and rich with flavor. I really like it on warm buttered toast. Yum-m-m-m.

Uschi, I remember thinking my Grandmother was old until I realized as an adult that since she died in her early 50s when I was just out of high school, she couldn't have been very old when I was a kid and thought she was! After all, she was my Grandmother so she must have been old! LOL! Einstein's Theory of Relativity can also be applied to age I think. :o

Ruth, You sound like me with your new RIL duties—isn't it fun to organize things and make it work even better than it has in the past. Glad you've taken it on, I know poor Ivy really had a huge job on her hands that was getting bigger and bigger. I'm sure she appreciates the help too.

Kate, Dinner sounds good tonight. How are you preparing the leeks? I have a great Turkish recipe for leeks so we have them every now and then as a veggie. I like them in chicken soup too, they have a nice, delicate flavor when cooked in broth. The Gateau sounds scrumptious, have a bite and say "This is for Sylvia." I'll experience it psychically. LOL!

Off to do more proofreading, then I need to draw another Pears picture to take to class with me on Monday (same reference photo). This week we'll use an Analogous Color Scheme to paint it.

Have a great day all. Stay warm and cozy as the cooler temps are here. Wonderful football (American-type, not Soccer) weather today!

SYL,

Sylvia

Johnnie
10-16-2004, 11:30 AM
My ego is severely damaged, was walking to the store yesterday, with cane, of course, and 3 approx. 11 year olds ahead of me were having fun pulling and tagging at each other and one almost bumped into me so the other one shouts "Watch out for the OLD lady behind you!!!!" OUCH, OUCH, OUCH that hurt :rolleyes: :mad: :( :crying: :D Actually had to chuckle to myself because when I was that age someone who was 40 was ancient to me LOL

Uschi

Hi Uschi.. And the rest of the gang there..

Yea thought the above was funny.. But we are old to the youngun's ...

I get a kick out of the kids when I drive or on my scooter and they yell out.. "Hey Theres Santa" lol or " I didnt know Santa was on a Scooter.. I thought he used Raindeer." That was the funniest I heard. . Laughed for a week..

But dont worry Uschi.. Your still a Looker!!! :wink2: :evil:

Have a good time all. Wish I could be there.

Johnnie

Lia-Chan
10-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Lia Chan we don't need to have mental images of all us lot walking around in our "undies' thanks!

Chris (the homely one)

Being young is SOO GREAT ! Nyahahaha (i'm baad :evil: ) ... Well , to a party here i'm thinking on dressing up like Mumm-ra (if you have teenager kids , maybe you know him , it's from an old cartoon called Thundercats)... These days are so hot here in Belem :P UFPa at afternoon is the hell on earth , it's SO DAMN HOT THERE! I expect to have some pictures of me and my friends this week , because of the workshops we're going to attend :) I'm soo excited about them...

pampe
10-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Saturday snippets

I LOVE APPLE BUTTER, SYlvia....but on low carbs....nuttin to put it on :rolleyes: :eek:

RAINING and WINETR STORM WARING in Glacier for tonight....it has begun

BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS little girls, Lulu

Have a great time, USCH!!!! HUgs to everyone

Good to see the BUCKY babe back :wave:

Have a great day

Pam

KathyJB
10-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Hi again Washies!!
Jackie I had no idea it sure looked authentic and since you sent it with no explanation LOL ...slick lady you are sis and i am so gullible, LOL

OHH PASS THE PARCEL NO ONE PLAYS THAT HERE ANYMORE MUST REINSTATE THAT FOR CHRISTMAS.

Chris hehe I posted second and never noticed you were a month off... Such is the fate of those who start wash in the wee hours of the Morning.

Droll good to see you!!!
Will you share some of the dayrunner images with us when its all completed... I am very interested... some day soon I want to make a CD sized calandar... I know its not a new idea but its new to me...

Sylvia
Good advice about tackling large projects!!!

Till I have more time love you all and back to painting on my wonderful day off,

Kat

Europa
10-16-2004, 04:36 PM
FREE TO GOOD HOME!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Oct-2004/29499-Image041.jpg

27 yr old human male - house trained - able to do own washing - ironing and cooking - well mannered and not too cheeky - good sense of humour!

FAULTS:

1)Asking his Mum to get up at some unearthly hour on a weekend to go and take his car to be fixed then to travel 15 miles across town to pick him up - which she does (under protest!) - gets near the house and rings him to check she is in the right area to find that he is already at home having been dropped off that morning by a friend. :mad: :mad:

2)Finally wears his Mum down about reformatting her computer and giving up one of her hard drives to her brothers computer so he can have XP - soo after removing said hard drive and reformatting remaining one - Mum finds that not only has she lost ALL her stuff on her Outlook Express (because Einstein never backed it up!!) but she has also lost her DVD Rom and her CD Rom won't play any CD's and so she is not able to reinstall ANY of her major peripherals and programs!!

Sooo I am giving him away free of charge to the first offer - oh and if anyone happens to have my personal email address could you please send me a quick email so I can have your addresses back as my current address book is empty!!!

PAT BROGAN

NEWS AT TEN

FED UP - HISSED OFF AND GOING TO EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starsprite
10-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Ohhh Pat!!!!! I'm all stressed out just reading this!! Especially the computer problems... I can't stand having computer problems!!!!!

But....I'll take him!! He's cute!! That is, as long as he keeps his mitts off my computer!! :D

Europa
10-16-2004, 05:04 PM
SOLD TO THE WOMAN IN KANSAS !!

(am packing his bags as we speak!!!) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pat

Starsprite
10-16-2004, 05:26 PM
LOL Pat!!! Have you told him he has been sold to a 48 year old woman in Kansas??!!!! I'm sure he will be thrilled to death about that!!!! Oh...and tell him to bring some of your chocolates with him. (hey!!! It wont let me put any smilies here.. I wanted the evil grin!..drat!!)

Europa
10-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Patty - I will have that privilege in the morning when he comes home and finds his bags in the hall with his passport on top. :evil:

As for my chocolate - ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!! :mad: :p

Pat

artmom
10-16-2004, 11:17 PM
JoAnn, congrats on Wisconsin's win!! We were praying hard that Purdue wouldn't tie it--we almost missed UT's first touchdown! :eek:

Lyn

vasilkadifeli
10-18-2004, 12:29 AM
...A belated happy birthday to Vasil...

Thanks Lulu and a happy birthday to Mollie also... your grandchildren are both so beautiful...